Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2012, 05:01 PM   #106
mrsklamc
I apologize in advance, but what is a click clack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneefun View Post
Part of me started wondering last night if there's not some plot to kill off Howard. Have an accident during landing, etc. and replace him with Stuart. It just seemed to me that now that he's married and gone to space, his story doesn't have anywhere else to go.
Oh tons of places. Still has to tell his mom they are moving out, then the moving out, negotiating shared space and all the things that come with marriage, then having a baby....

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniemae View Post
I think what people are referring to when talking about sex is more of the innuendo. there are a lot of sexual references and the one episode that comes to mind is the one where Howard was using the machine he built for nasa for "another purpose" and it got stuck on him.
If someone is bothered by that...kinda seems like BBT is the wrong show for them.
mrsklamc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:10 PM   #107
momof1princess
i feel like i'm going to explode if i don't get it out right that second!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker'n'Fun View Post
I heard Howard comes back in Week #4 and that Penny "evolves" during the season with the help of Bernadette and Amy. I heard more but I don't want to say too much.
PLEASE post them in white! i'd love to read them!
Register to remove

Old 10-05-2012, 10:15 PM   #108
Tinker'n'Fun
"apple", peaches, "pumpkin pie", who's not ready holler "I"...
i'm just trying to be optimistic!
I am SO CLUELESS and I hate it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof1princess View Post
PLEASE post them in white! i'd love to read them!
Just saw this, I will do it in the morning, too late for my brain to comprehend white...
Tinker'n'Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:32 PM   #109
mrsklamc

Anyone watching The Goonies, Gremlins, and Young Frankenstein?
Old 10-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #110
Ilivetogo
I really DO want to live there!
I circulate my paper clips at work so they all get used or I feel like they'd be sad if they didn't get a "turn".

Quote:
Just saw this, I will do it in the morning, too late for my brain to comprehend white...

Old 10-08-2012, 02:31 PM   #111
Tinker'n'Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilivetogo View Post

Sorry, off to do it now!

Last edited by Tinker'n'Fun; 10-08-2012 at 03:06 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:41 PM   #112
JennaDeeDooDah
My oh my what a wonderful day!

Quote:
I heard Howard comes back in Week #4 and that Penny "evolves" during the season with the help of Bernadette and Amy. I heard more but I don't want to say too much.
I'm hoping that they teach her that there is more to a loving relationship than wild animal lust and that what she currently sees as boring, many others would take as comfort and consistency. It's a mature relationship - not Spring Break in Daytona.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:50 PM   #113
Tinker'n'Fun

I tried to copy/paste but my computer is acting up. So here are a few short sentences instead of the information from the other source:

1. Howard comes back from space episode 4. He finds out his mother is dating a his dentist, an actor from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Sorry, I don't watch that show. It effects him a LOT. Bernadette has a hard time dealing with his "wimpiness" for lack of a better word.

2. Sheldon gets an assistant who has an attraction to Leonard, they hook up per a picture of him in the shower with her. It is found out because Amy Farrah Fowler had Sheldon being snooped on because she thought this girl wanted Sheldon.

3. Amy Farrah Fowler in real life was in a car accident and broke her hand really bad. She was in the hospital and they are filming around her hand, it is not in the plot, leaving her time to work on her 5 year plan to get Sheldon to marry her.

4. Raj and the comic store operator (sorry I have a huge sinus infection, brain not working) are hooked together as friends to even out the gap in the loss of friendship with Howard. They have antics and it does include woman - so I think no go on the Bi thing.

5. Sheldon and Amy dress up together for Halloween and share many sweet moments together this season.

That's it for now. Sorry about any typo's as I said I have a horrible sinus infection and the screen is making me dizzy and my cursor has a virus I think....
Old 10-08-2012, 02:53 PM   #114
Tinker'n'Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaDeeDooDah View Post
I'm hoping that they teach her that there is more to a loving relationship than wild animal lust and that what she currently sees as boring, many others would take as comfort and consistency. It's a mature relationship - not Spring Break in Daytona.
As per what is in white it is noted that Penny does take cues from those around her. So I think while they will never stop the sex inuendos (sp) you will see a more loving atmosphere.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:53 PM   #115
momof1princess
i feel like i'm going to explode if i don't get it out right that second!

Quote:
I tried to copy/paste but my computer is acting up. So here are a few short sentences instead of the information from the other source:

1. Howard comes back from space episode 4. He finds out his mother is dating a his dentist, an actor from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Sorry, I don't watch that show. It effects him a LOT. Bernadette has a hard time dealing with his "wimpiness" for lack of a better word.

2. Sheldon gets an assistant who has an attraction to Leonard, they hook up per a picture of him in the shower with her. It is found out because Amy Farrah Fowler had Sheldon being snooped on because she thought this girl wanted Sheldon.

3. Amy Farrah Fowler in real life was in a car accident and broke her hand really bad. She was in the hospital and they are filming around her hand, it is not in the plot, leaving her time to work on her 5 year plan to get Sheldon to marry her.

4. Raj and the comic store operator (sorry I have a huge sinus infection, brain not working) are hooked together as friends to even out the gap in the loss of friendship with Howard. They have antics and it does include woman - so I think no go on the Bi thing.

5. Sheldon and Amy dress up together for Halloween and share many sweet moments together this season.

That's it for now. Sorry about any typo's as I said I have a horrible sinus infection and the screen is making me dizzy and my cursor has a virus I think....
great stuff! thank you!
Old 10-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #116
jkjs
Mouseketeer

Ages of Characters -

Last nights episode (rerun) had Raj win an award for 30 under 30 from People Magazine. Since Sheldon was not upset by this we can assume his character is over 30.
jkjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:39 AM   #117
jkjs
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaDeeDooDah View Post
I'm hoping that they teach her that there is more to a loving relationship than wild animal lust
What else is there?
jkjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:18 AM   #118
mrsklamc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsklamc View Post
Anyone watching The Goonies, Gremlins, and Young Frankenstein?
Guess my Columbus Day BBT reference was too obscure.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:52 AM   #119
JennaDeeDooDah
My oh my what a wonderful day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjs View Post
What else is there?
Companionship and stability. Common interests and a love and respect for each other that goes beyond the bedroom. Sex is great in a marriage, but there had better be more to it than just sex.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:05 PM   #120
Straitlover
DIS Veteran

OK, did BBT contradict itself? I remember the episode where they tried to teach Sheldon how to drive w/ the computer simulator. I saw the rerun this week where Leonard tells Penny about how he and Sheldon met and because roomates. One of Sheldon's quetions was if Leonard had a car and if he would drive him to work. Leonard asks Sheldon if he can't drive. Sheldon says "I can; I choose not to". So, is that a BBT boo boo?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: