Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 11:25 AM   #2386
Canooknic
Mouseketeer

That collar is fabulous! What a gorgeous pup!
Old 01-10-2013, 11:30 AM   #2387
BillyFan
My white-trashiest chefy moment ever
I, for one have had a Billy Hill Buzz more once
And thanks so much for warming up the boyfriend for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomhatch
Since Disney had discontinued their pet products . I have to brag about this we just got our little well not so little now puppy a new collar, custom made by someone we know.
Oh dear, I need a collar like that for my pup!

So I've been going over this thread and Andre's site, and I'm getting super excited about our 20th anniversary trip coming up in just two weeks! Another couple is joining us, but we are booked under two different reservations. Can I fax in room requests for the both of us on one fax, or do they have to do their own request. We don't need connecting rooms, but we would like to at least be near each other. We booked garden view rooms, and are hoping for a mansion building as lose to the Ol Man Island Bridge as possible.

Thoughts?

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-10-2013, 11:32 AM   #2388
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity
I got carted off in the meat wagon

Location: Originally from Newport News, VA but Home is Kissimmee, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissarose View Post
SO CUTE!!!! what's her name?!
Wait for it....... Her name is Lilo! Yes a Disney name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccaariel View Post
Your dog is adorable!
Thank you very much, very kind of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canooknic View Post
That collar is fabulous! What a gorgeous pup!
Thanks couldn't find Disney pet stuff anymore... Wish they'd bring it back!
Old 01-10-2013, 11:32 AM   #2389
firstwdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Your dog is adorable!

Does anyone know what time we should head to the bus stop if we want to get to each park by rope drop? I'm not sure how frequently the buses run or how long the trip is between POR and the parks. I'm going April 27-May 4 if that makes a difference. Any estimation would be appreciated! Thank you!
Curious too....AND We will be there at the SAME time as you See you on the bus!
Old 01-10-2013, 11:35 AM   #2390
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyFan View Post
Oh dear, I need a collar like that for my pup!

So I've been going over this thread and Andre's site, and I'm getting super excited about our 20th anniversary trip coming up in just two weeks! Another couple is joining us, but we are booked under two different reservations. Can I fax in room requests for the both of us on one fax, or do they have to do their own request. We don't need connecting rooms, but we would like to at least be near each other. We booked garden view rooms, and are hoping for a mansion building as lose to the Ol Man Island Bridge as possible.

Thoughts?
PMed you
Old 01-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #2391
UDFlyer12
Disney Princess

Checking in on July 8th-12th! Dining reservations and everything are confirmed, now it's time to stalk the DIS boards

Old 01-10-2013, 11:38 AM   #2392
andrewilley
Port Orleans Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomhatch View Post
Yeah time for you to be heading back huh. So does this mean possibly a huge jump in changes for POR.org?
I guess I'm going to have to bring my site up to date so as to match Disney's new website aren't I? Still, if at least we're going to be opening Dixie Landings up again then maybe I can get breakfast at Boatwright's in February?

Quote:
Since Disney had discontinued their pet products . I have to brag about this we just got our little well not so little now puppy a new collar, custom made by someone we know.
That is so far off topic ... but it's saved by the adorably cute pictures of your puppy. My DD would no doubt volunteer to take it for walks for you in Feb if she sees that post. Shame you can't take dogs into Epcot, as World Showcase would be a lovely walk for them, and they could have fun chasing the Friendship Boats.

Quote:
Does anyone know what time we should head to the bus stop if we want to get to each park by rope drop?
I would suggest allowing at least an hour at the South Depot before the actual rope-drop time, to allow for waiting for a bus, then the driving time, then bag checks, etc.

Andre

For more info on the Port Orleans resorts, please visit www.portorleans.org
Now including a Trip Report forum - any comments on your POR/POFQ stays are welcome

Days Inn Lakeside: Apr/May 89 Disney's Wilderness Lodge: Feb 99Disney's Beach Club: Sep 07, Sep 09
Disney's Dixie Landings: Jul/Aug 95, Oct 96, Sep/Oct 97, Feb 99
Disney's Port Orleans Riverside: Sep/Oct 02, Jun 04, May/Jun 05, May 06, Oct 07, Aug 08, Aug 09, Feb 10, Halloween 10, Aug 11, Aug 12, Feb 13, Aug 13... and coming next, Aug 14
Old 01-10-2013, 11:45 AM   #2393
rebeccaariel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewilley View Post
I would suggest allowing at least an hour at the South Depot before the actual rope-drop time, to allow for waiting for a bus, then the driving time, then bag checks, etc.

Andre
Thank you! That's what I had guessed but it's always good to double check.

2000 - Dixie Landings, 2012 - Pop Century, 2013 - Port Orleans: Riverside and BoardWalk Inn

Turing 21 With Mickey - A Father/Daughter August '13 PTR

No Princes Allowed! - A Mother-Daughter Trip
Old 01-10-2013, 11:46 AM   #2394
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewilley View Post
I guess I'm going to have to bring my site up to date so as to match Disney's new website aren't I? Still, if at least we're going to be opening Dixie Landings up again then maybe I can get breakfast at Boatwright's in February?

That is so far off topic ... but it's saved by the adorably cute pictures of your puppy. My DD would no doubt volunteer to take it for walks for you in Feb if she sees that post. Shame you can't take dogs into Epcot, as World Showcase would be a lovely walk for them, and they could have fun chasing the Friendship Boats. Andre
Yes, Andre get with the program and update that site... Just playing with you my friend. your doing an excellent job keeping that place up and running. Yeah it was sorry, I ended the off topic quickly though. Yeah Lilo would love Epcot we would get plenty of exercise she would probably chase the Segway tours around? But everyone seems to stop us walking and with her and say she is so adorable and how they are going to dognap her. You know I probably can sneak her in if I can find someone willing to give me a spare animal aid vest, one of those red ones so we can say she is an assistance dog. Hmmmmmm......
Old 01-10-2013, 01:00 PM   #2395
Caseystigger

Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2six View Post
Sorry that it was a bad day for you!! You are highly appreciated on this thread.
I second that!! Andre too! You both help keep the magic alive even when we're away from the happiest place on earth!

to you both!

Old 01-10-2013, 01:03 PM   #2396
Caseystigger

Mouseketeer

Quote:
I just love that!! What an adorable puppy!!

Old 01-10-2013, 01:03 PM   #2397
Cinderumbrella
Wench

Quote:
Yes, Andre get with the program and update that site... Just playing with you my friend. your doing an excellent job keeping that place up and running.
Maybe this is my blonde moment de jour

But I was under the impression that the screen shots Andre has been showing of the terribly outdated stuff was coming from the stellar new WDW.com site and not portorleans.org...
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Old 01-10-2013, 01:09 PM   #2398
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseystigger View Post
I just love that!! What an adorable puppy!!
Thank you for those kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderumbrella View Post
Maybe this is my blonde moment de jour

But I was under the impression that the screen shots Andre has been showing of the terribly outdated stuff was coming from the stellar new WDW.com site and not portorleans.org...
You are confusing me. Andre runs www.portorleans.org and he is pretty up to date I was just messing with him.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:12 PM   #2399
Cinderumbrella
Wench

Quote:
Thank you for those kind words!

You are confusing me. Andre runs www.portorleans.org and he is pretty up to date I was just messing with him.
Yes, I know Andre runs that site. I was just wondering why you were messing with him about keeping it updated? Was it because of the screen shots or is this just general teasing?

(Yes, I am a natural blonde, so explain slowly )
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Old 01-10-2013, 01:14 PM   #2400
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderumbrella View Post
Yes, I know Andre runs that site. I was just wondering why you were messing with him about keeping it updated? Was it because of the screen shots or is this just general teasing?

(Yes, I am a natural blonde, so explain slowly )
Just general teasing with him all in good fun since his last trip was in 2001.
Closed Thread

Tags
faq, faqs, por, port orleans, port orleans riverside

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: