Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 06:29 PM   #856
js
Good things come to those who wait
Joyful Mommy, WISHer, cruiser
Wants to see Tinkerbell fly!

OP, I read that you come back and re-read these posts when you are not having a good day.

Read this :

You are a VERY strong woman and a WONDERFUL, caring and thoughtful mom! One can only imagine how loving you will be once the baby actually comes.

Find the song from Helen Ready: I Am Woman!

I am sure if you ever marry again, you will be looking for a man just like your dad!
What wonderful, caring parents you have.

Can't wait to read that you have had your baby!
Old 11-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #857
Mary*Poppins
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4nana View Post
Thx for update. Sending blessing from Maryland, that Mommy has a safe delivery and a healthy bouncing baby boy! Godspeed!
Yes, OP Thank You for the update! I'm sending blessings from Pennsylvania

My little boy is going on 14 and I still remember holding him in my arms for the first time like it was yesterday. Focus on the positives from here on out and cherish all his "firsts"

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-27-2012, 06:42 PM   #858
pumba
DIS PUMBARIZER
I have a smile on my face a mile wide
Let’s just say that Mr. Feeney came out “well done”

DISboards Moderator

today is my sons birthday...he was actually born on Thanksgiving day 43 years ago...I think of that day and it brought tears to my eyes...what an amazing little person he was....and what a great son he is...

Wishes to you for a fast and great delivery and now I am so anxious for you to feel what I felt and so many others on this post..
We all care for you beyond what we would for a stranger...but you have found a place in our hearts....

marie aka Pumba

Old 11-27-2012, 07:01 PM   #859
java
I am embracing the Turkey Butt
We have the mentally insane lab and the incredibly flatulent Bulldog
I'm the mean wife

You are an amazing person. I have been following your story and really had nothing to add. You know what you are doing. Best wishes for a speedy delivery and am anxious for your big day!
Old 11-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #860
shell8558
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumba View Post
today is my sons birthday...he was actually born on Thanksgiving day 43 years ago...I think of that day and it brought tears to my eyes...what an amazing little person he was....and what a great son he is...

Wishes to you for a fast and great delivery and now I am so anxious for you to feel what I felt and so many others on this post..
We all care for you beyond what we would for a stranger...but you have found a place in our hearts....

marie aka Pumba
You said it so well- you have found a place in our hearts! Motherhood is such an amazing and rewarding experience- you have so many wonderful things ahead of you. God Bless and I can't wait to hear about the little guy!
Old 11-27-2012, 07:38 PM   #861
tigercat
Cook, clean and foot massage. Boy that sounds like heaven!
I dislocated my jaw when I ate a piece of lettuce

Good luck and hope everything goes okay. I was really glad to hear an update from you as I keep looking for one. This is an exciting time so enjoy it all.
tigercat
Old 11-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #862
PRINCESS VIJA
Viva Latvia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRK0011 View Post
I couldn't sleep the other night so was pottering around in my room finding things to do - my dad comes storming in, coat over his PJs, car keys in hand, asking "is it that time, is that why you're up, we heard you, are you in labor, we're ready to go, are you ready?!" I think he's more excited than my mom and I!
That made me smile! What a great dad you have! Wishing you an amazing birth experience, Can't wait for you to welcome your little one. Prayers for you both.
Oct. '07 DD woke up Tinkerbelle
Oct. '07 Won Dream Fastpasses
Oct. '08 First Family at Epcot Character Meet and Greet
Oct. '08 Magical Family ~ Opened MK
Aug. '09 Magical Family ~ Opened Disneyland Park
Old 11-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #863
pigletgirl
You do have a life. It is just in cyber world
If its chocolate I'll eat it!

Wow! Your son will be here in no time! I wish you easy labor vibes and I cannot wait to hear that he's made a safe arrival into the world!

I've been BOO'ed by GoofyinToronto!
Old 11-27-2012, 07:50 PM   #864
lynxstch
Love that Figment!
Turkey, Clay, and my favorite all time christmas song..all on the same day..it doesn't get any better!
Learned the hard way not to store meltables in the oven

I've been following your story along the way. I think you are an amazingly strong woman and are going to be a great Mom, I wish you an easy labor and delivery , and a happy healthy baby boy..that's a great early Christmas present you will be getting!
Old 11-27-2012, 07:51 PM   #865
Glennie5
DIS Veteran

Happy to hear things are going well with baby and that you will be able to hold him in your arms soon.
2015 Jan.(Port Orleans Riverside), 2013 May(Port Orleans Riverside),2011 Dec.(All Star Movies), 2011 Aug.(Port Orleans Riverside), 2011 May(Port Orleans Riverside), 2010 May(Port Orleans Riverside), 2009 Feb.(All Star Sports)&(Port Orleans Riverside), 2008 Sept.(Port Orleans Riverside)&(Caribbean Beach), 2008 Jan.(Port Orleans Riverside), 2007 May(Port Orleans Riverside) 2007 March(Port Orleans Riverside), 2006 Oct.(Off Site) 2006 March(Fort Wilderness Cabins), 2005 May(Off Site), 2003 Feb.(Off Site),
Old 11-27-2012, 08:27 PM   #866
3smithboys
DIS Veteran

I , too, look forward to seeing your updates and am so happy to hear everything is going well. Your dad does sound so cute! Can't wait for you to meet your little man!
Old 11-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #867
beaucoup
DIS Veteran

Best wishes on delivery.

Too bad life can't be a Hallmark movie where DH realizes all the wrong he has done, and all the beautiful people he has lost & life he will miss out on. Comes around with the most sincere apology & complete change in behavior & thinking.....just in time for a snowy beautiful Christmas.....and everyone lives happily ever after as a family.

Life does not imitate movies however. He ruined everything. Little boy will have an amazing Mom & grandparents. Too bad his dad can't get it right for his son.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:40 PM   #868
lisaviolet
Happy DVC Owner

Sighing, so happy to hear from you OP. You have so many DISers thinking about you - sending good thoughts your way and like everyone else - I'm in absolute awe that you are able to keep such a level head around such a stressful time.

This thread is such a beautiful example of the power of support and love sent.

Your father! Hysterical. LOVED it.

And we have no snow here but I'm sure it's like a postcard out east, yes? Smiling. Just thrilled to hear from you. Thank you. I was thinking about your son's hands stretched out to you in the ultrasound just on the weekend. He's so lucky to have you. Truly.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:01 PM   #869
RNMOM
BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL

Can you tell I'm excited to read your update? You sound like you are in good hands with your parents. I think you have done a wonderful job handling all this stress and these circumstances. I hope your labor and delivery are the best they can be. None of us ever knows how things will progress and how we will handle it but in the end it is always worth it.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:27 PM   #870
sandramaac
Needs to look harder...
wonder what the punishment would be for excessive burping

What a wonderful holiday present for you---enjoy it, they get big way to fast. Good luck!!!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: