Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2012, 07:47 AM   #91
jillrobinson
I will be very angry if there are any attractions or places off limits
DS got a Hi 5 from Simba
My real persona is maleficent mum

Surprised there's no mention of the change on the website, which now appears to be up and running, I'm assuming everyone can now access their personal space and hope you're all able to renew today

Just had a read through the terms and conditions of membership:

Modifications
• Euro Disney S.C.A. reserves the right to modify without prior notice the present general membership terms
and/or the characteristics of the Shareholders Club, including the different types and levels of advantages
and privileges dedicated to the members of the Shareholders Club and the eligibility conditions.
• Euro Disney S.C.A. also reserves the right to terminate Shareholders Club activities for any reason and at any
moment, in which case it commits to honour all reservations made up to and including this date as well as
reimburse on a pro rata basis the fees already paid for 2 years, this reimbursement corresponding to the
period during which the Club would no longer be in existence.

Should've guessed that would be in there !
March 2004 Liam's 5th Birthday at Cheyenne *** October 2004 Spooky Halloween at Santa Fe *** March 2006 My big 40 & Liams 7th Birthday at Newport Bay Club *** March 2007 Jamie's 13th Birthday & VIP Press Launch for DLP's 15th Anniversary at Sequoia Lodge *** November 2007 Christmas Season at Sequoia Lodge *** March 2009 Liam's 10th Birthday at Cheyenne *** January 2010 Practically Perfect stay at Hotel New York *** October 2010 Our not so scary stay at Cheyenne ***January 2012 Jack's 5th Birthday surprise at Santa Fe***July 2013 Disney Dreaming at Cheyenne***

jillrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:48 AM   #92
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLPdaft View Post
If you are staying onsite with your Fantasy AP, even on blackout dates you have access to the parks, because you are staying onsite.

The AP prices are currently a lot cheaper than the DLP gate price if you go through promoparcs and cemultiavantages.
And if you get your Fantasy in a flash sale like I did last week it's 119€

Vive la diffιrence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-28-2012, 07:48 AM   #93
Sarah28
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLPdaft View Post
If you are staying onsite with your Fantasy AP, even on blackout dates you have access to the parks, because you are staying onsite.

The AP prices are currently a lot cheaper than the DLP gate price if you go through promoparcs and cemultiavantages.
Ooh I didn't know that Elaine, probably because we haven't stayed onsite with our APs as of yet - thanks for letting me know though!

WDW: April 1999: Port Orleans French Quarter • October 2011 (Halloween & MNSSHP): All Star Music - Engaged in the Haunted Mansion! - Read this TR here!
• August 2013: Old Key West Read this PTR here!

DLRP: Oct 2005 (Halloween trip!): Santa Fe • May 2006: Santa Fe • February 2007: Santa Fe • December 2007 (Christmas trip!): Santa Fe • October 2008 (Halloween trip!): offsite
• February 2010: offsite • November 2010 (Christmas trip!): offsite • February 2012: offsite • June 2012: offsite • October 2012 (Halloween trip!): offsite • June 2012: offsite • July 2013: offsite
Sarah28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:19 AM   #94
last1973
Mouseketeer

Hi I joined back in July and are going next march can I still use my card or do I need to buy more shares.. Very confused
last1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:22 AM   #95
adr2.8i
Back from the magic....and now hooked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by last1973 View Post
Hi I joined back in July and are going next march can I still use my card or do I need to buy more shares.. Very confused
yes you can still use your card until it expires without buying more shares
Old 09-28-2012, 08:46 AM   #96
Ware Bears

Elvis Fan
Fridge Magnet hoarder

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonjo View Post
The Shareholders Club and Salon Mickey are totally unique to DLP. I think you just have to remember that you used to have to own 100 share to join the club before 2007, so they have just put it back to what it used to be.
That's right, then they consolidated (or whatever it's called) and 100 old shares nominal value of 1 cent became 1 new share nominal value of €1 (or something like that) and we were given time to buy or sell shares to make our holdings divisible by 100.
WDW Holiday Inn Nikki Bird Easter 2004 DLP Explorers August 2005 DLP Explorers Christmas 2005 DLP Explorers August 2006 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Grand Plaza, St Pete Beach Easter 2007 DLP Explorers Halloween 2007 DLP Explorers August 2008 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Disney Wonder Bahamas/Yacht Club Christmas 2009 New Year 2010 DLP Disneyland Hotel May 2011 DLP Newport Bay Club August 2012 DCL Disney Wonder Alaska DL Candy Cane Inn August 2013
Moderator Disneyland Paris
Ware Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:28 AM   #97
gavvy
DIS Veteran

My shares are pure registered with credit suisse I think in France. When they moved off the UK market they were transferred over. I have no idea how I would sell them now. I hope they speak English though.

Intrestly they never charged me the fee even though I only own 15 shares. Also never had to send them proof of ownership.

I think this has been coming for a while long before their debt consolidation. I heard the club has too many members now. People caught on his good a deal it was for a small outlay.

It still may be a good deal if you plan on going over many years. Once you have the shares you can keep renewing for life. Unless they change the rules again

Prob is the shares are. Risk. I have lost on mine over the years.....
gavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:32 AM   #98
eeyorefanuk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoon View Post
The email address is eurodisney@clubactionnaires.com

Iain chapman kindly sent me a email copy of the renewal form last night. Message me your email and I can forward it.

I filled it in scanne it and emailed it with my current valuation this morning. Not sure if they will accept but nothing ventured nothing gained.

You need a minimum of 100 shares from 1 october.......
Hello

I have pm'd you

THANK YOU very much

eeyorefanuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:47 PM   #99
tennisfan
Was told off for sliding down the banister at the SL
South Africa or California for me
Popped to the Boots

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavvy View Post
My shares are pure registered with credit suisse I think in France. When they moved off the UK market they were transferred over. I have no idea how I would sell them now. I hope they speak English though.

Intrestly they never charged me the fee even though I only own 15 shares. Also never had to send them proof of ownership.

I think this has been coming for a while long before their debt consolidation. I heard the club has too many members now. People caught on his good a deal it was for a small outlay.

It still may be a good deal if you plan on going over many years. Once you have the shares you can keep renewing for life. Unless they change the rules again

Prob is the shares are. Risk. I have lost on mine over the years.....
Unfortunately I agree with this, at the end of the day they released the shares on the market to raise money but people are only buying the minimum which hasn't raised as much as they hoped.

Trips:
DLRP - Hotel Cheyenne, October, 1994, DLRP - Hotel New York, October, 1998, DLRP - Hotel New York, June, 1999, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, October, 1999, DLRP - Hotel New York, October, 2000, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, October, 2001, Walt Disney Studios preview, February, 2002, DLRP - Hotel Cheyenne, August, 2002, New York City, Easter 2004, DLRP - Hotel New York, August, 2004, DLRP - Day trip, November, 2004, DLRP - Day trip, September, 2005, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, Easter 2007, DLRP - Kyriad, June 2007 DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, June 2009 DLRP - Day trip, November 2009 New York City, February 2010 DLRP - Disneyland Hotel, June 2010 DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, September 2010 Stratosphere Hotel, Las Vegas, October 2010 DLRP - Day trip, January 2011, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, August 2011, DLRP - Day trip, January 2012, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, June 2012, DLRP - Santa Fe, November 2012,
tennisfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:53 AM   #100
Iain Chapman
Are we back at DLRP yet?

Wanted to renew my other half's club membership but I her existing membership doesn't expire until the end of November.

Under the two month rule, I guess this means the earliest I can renew her is October 1st!.

Tempted to email/fax paperwork over tomorrow (30th Sept) and see if they accept it.

Like many, I can't see us being a member of the club in two-years time unless the price of the shares falls. My existing 22 shares is worth just short of £100 at the moment, so at today prices would take another £400 roughly to get the remaining required shares. Even if I was to try and merge the share holders (my 22 and other halfs 20) it would still be another £300.

Iain
Holiday Inn.........April 2006.....(3 nights / 4 days..2 Rooms....................6 People)
Sequioa Lodge.......December 2006..(4 nights / 5 days..2 Montana Rooms............6 People)
Sequioa Lodge.......November 2007..(5 nights / 6 days..1 Montana Lake Side Room...4 People)
Sequioa Lodge.......December 2008..(4 nights / 5 days..2 Montana Lake Side Rooms..6 People)
Magic Circus Hotel..July 2009......(2 nights / 3 days..1 Room.....................4 People)
Cheyenne............October 2009...(4 nights / 5 days..1 Room.....................4 People)
Newport Bay Club....November 2009..(2 nights / 3 days..1 Room.....................4 People) ** Ford 'Follow the Magic' Competition **
Hotel New York......December 2010..(4 nights / 5 days..1 Room.....................4 People) ** Actually turned into 5 nights / 6 days due to the snow **
Dream Castle Hotel..August 2011....(2 nights / 3 days..1 Room.....................4 People)

Until we are back....
Hotel New York......December 2013..(4 nights / 5 days..1 Room.....................4 People)
Iain Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:00 AM   #101
JoeSam
Mouseketeer

Well I sent the renewal form yesterday and have had the letter posted from Halifax this morning but i haven't got a fax at home.

My mum's got a scanner i think so i'll give that a go later and email the proof through. It's go to be worth a go (hopeful)!
2003 Htl Cheyenne DLP * 2004 Dream Castle DLP * 2004 Disneyland Htl DLP * 2005 Sequoia Lodge DLP * * 2006 Port Orleans & Polynesian WDW * * 2006 Holiday Inn DLP * 2006 Disneyland Htl DLP * 2007 Davy Crockett Ranch DLP * * 2007 CBR, Hard Rock Hotel, Grand Floridian concierge **2008 Davy Crockett Ranch DLP*]2009 Disneyland Htl DLP * 2010 Hotel New York DLP * * 2011 Sequoia Lodge * 2012 Sequoia Lodge* Various other small trips *
JoeSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:17 AM   #102
markpsych
DIS Veteran

Probably left too late now....but used the online application a couple of days ago to get a 2nd card. Received email confirmation validating account, and advising to send application form off with proof of share ownership.

However, there was no copy of the application form attached, and I haven't received anything via another email....anyone know how it's supposed to work?

I can't remember

Thanks
markpsych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #103
wmoon
Mouseketeer

Mark. I did the renewal form yesterday. There was an option after filling it in and sending it to view the form then print it....
Can you try to do it again?
Old 09-29-2012, 12:01 PM   #104
markpsych
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoon View Post
Mark. I did the renewal form yesterday. There was an option after filling it in and sending it to view the form then print it....
Can you try to do it again?
Oops! Thanks for that....will have another look.
markpsych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:13 AM   #105
zavandor
DIS Veteran

I joined the club this year, so I have one year and a half before I have to renew. If the shares will drop to a low level again (I bought my 20 at 3,5€) I'll buy the remaining 80 to renew the membership.
Otherwise, I'll see if the higher cost to join will lead to a lower number of members and maybe an increased number of advantages for members. For example, if they make the VIP fastpass a permanent perk, I'm sure I would buy the shares also at today prices.
zavandor is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: