Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
nicola
Tinkerbell
Bring it on baby!!!

offsite hotel

hi all...i need to book one of the offsite hotels for our first night as we arrive late and are package doesnt start to the next day. we would consider dream castle, magic circus, explorers or kyriad....does anyone know best site to book one night for nov to get cheapest rate?

2 trips to WDW in early 90's
May, 2003 DLP NPBC
June, 2004 DLP HNY
May, 2005 DLP HNY

Nov, 2005 DLP DLH (Yea!!!)

nicola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #2
nicola
Tinkerbell
Bring it on baby!!!

oh problem solved...just booked a night at Cheyenne through expedia for an amazing £64 for the four of us including breakfast wow...imagine how cheap your whole holiday would be if you booked it entirely at that rate and then just added the park tickets on!! unfort no trip to DLP would be complete for me without a stay at the DLH...im ruined..oh curse the day i ever decided to stay at that pink palace

May, 2003 DLP NPBC
June, 2004 DLP HNY
May, 2005 DLP HNY

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-28-2012, 03:16 AM   #3
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

lol bless you nicola, my Feb/March trips cost less than £300 for 4 days/5 nights for one adult and 2 kids onsite, park tickets included, because I don't book the DLH .

Expedia are great for the onsite hotels room only in winter season .

Elaine
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
DLPdaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:22 AM   #4
MinnieVanMom
DIS Veteran

ok, goodness that is less than what we are paying for budget Ibis. I tried our dates 15 Oct for 3 nights and could not find anything below 94.
MinnieVanMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:41 AM   #5
Ware Bears

Elvis Fan
Fridge Magnet hoarder

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicola View Post
im ruined..oh curse the day i ever decided to stay at that pink palace

We stayed at the Pink Palace last year and it really was everything I'd hoped but no way was I paying what they were asking for this summer (IIRC it wasn't far off £4000 for two rooms and that was with 40% discount!!) but I did wonder if staying anywhere else would be a let-down after.

Quite the contrary - we had fantastic rooms at the Newport Bay, in fact I would even go as far as to say I think I actually preferred them. Our view was even better than our view at DLH (and we had a really good view there ) and I loved being able to watch Dreams from the balcony on our last night.

To me the only real differences were the location (not a problem at all but it was nice last year to be able to pop back to the room so quickly) and the breakfast (again not a problem, breakfast was very civilised contrary to what I've read on here and if I'd wanted the DLH one I could have gone there and paid for it).

We ate at Inventions and I didn't mind at all that I wasn't staying in the hotel. I'd love to stay there again one day but I'm relieved to find out it hasn't ruined me!

Actually, DH wants to stay at all the DLP hotels so we've started at the top and are working downwards!
WDW Holiday Inn Nikki Bird Easter 2004 DLP Explorers August 2005 DLP Explorers Christmas 2005 DLP Explorers August 2006 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Grand Plaza, St Pete Beach Easter 2007 DLP Explorers Halloween 2007 DLP Explorers August 2008 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Disney Wonder Bahamas/Yacht Club Christmas 2009 New Year 2010 DLP Disneyland Hotel May 2011 DLP Newport Bay Club August 2012 DCL Disney Wonder Alaska DL Candy Cane Inn August 2013
Moderator Disneyland Paris
Ware Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:33 AM   #6
daiseyirl
DIS Veteran

Were on a late flight in also, got that price for the night after but no good to us as we will be in the new York hotel then. Have decided to stay at the novotel terminal hotel in cdg the 1st night as the tgv is finnished and were going to get it early nxt morn.
daiseyirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:57 PM   #7
nicola
Tinkerbell
Bring it on baby!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLPdaft View Post
lol bless you nicola, my Feb/March trips cost less than £300 for 4 days/5 nights for one adult and 2 kids onsite, park tickets included, because I don't book the DLH .

Expedia are great for the onsite hotels room only in winter season .
how on earth did you get all that for £300??? £64 x 4 is £256 and thats not even including park tickets!! please share your secret....at that price...i would def forgo the DLH!!!

May, 2003 DLP NPBC
June, 2004 DLP HNY
May, 2005 DLP HNY

Old 09-28-2012, 06:59 PM   #8
nicola
Tinkerbell
Bring it on baby!!!

if we did decide to go again staying at cheyenne at this rate of £64...what would be cheapest way to get park tickets? need help from the gurus lol!

May, 2003 DLP NPBC
June, 2004 DLP HNY
May, 2005 DLP HNY

Old 09-29-2012, 03:44 AM   #9
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicola View Post
how on earth did you get all that for £300??? £64 x 4 is £256 and thats not even including park tickets!! please share your secret....at that price...i would def forgo the DLH!!!
easy - it was the recent 2 nights free offer on the UK site - or the current 40% off offer on the French site (comes to roughly the same price) and kids under 12 go free from January to March each year .

Elaine
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
DLPdaft is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: