Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
HayGan
We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)
Papa Smurf Oh Papa Smurf!

Location: Steeler Country - PA!!!! Home of the World Champion PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!

Photopass+ Pick-up locations???

I decided to get the Photopass+ card because this is a very special trip for me/us. My DH won't be with us for a good bit of the trip due to other commitments so I want to be able to get pics of me with my boys. We will be heading to DTD on our first day to get our YES tickets but we likely won't go to a park that day. Is there anywhere in DTD where I can get my Photopass+ card (we may go to one of the waterparks the first day) or do I have to wait till I get to one of the 4 parks?
Next up:
Girls Only B-Day trip for F&WF - Oct. 2013, Turkey Day & 1st cruise! Nov/Dec. 2013
, Key West & BCV for the first time!!! May 2014
HayGan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:00 PM   #2
WedgieSock
DIS Veteran

On the back of my Photopass Plus voucher it says pick-up at Team Mickey in Down Town Disney which is located opposite Marketplace Snacks and just along from the Ghirardelli ice-cream place If you are looking at a DTD map, its over to the right of DTD. Hope that helps.
WedgieSock is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-25-2012, 10:44 PM   #3
lynypixie
Mouseketeer

I don't understand why we can't just pick them up at our resort. It looks complicated just to turn the pass.

DH (31), me(30), DS6, DD4 and DD2

2004 bachelorette party (offsite), 2005 with DH (offsite), 2006 quick visit to DLP. 2013 AOA LK suite with all the kids!
lynypixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:01 AM   #4
thomascaldwell1
DIS Veteran

I didn't understand the resort thing either, but picked it up from DTD on our first day of stay. It was very awesome to have saved the money by pre-ordering, and to be able to get our dining and character and ride photos all in one place- we will do this again and again for each trip! The only issue we ran into was at Chef Mickey's- at the Contemporary, they do not have a 'Photopass' stand inside the building- you can take the ticket from your family photo to the Photopass center in another park, or even at another Deluxe resort and they will load it onto your card for you. Happy Photo Taking!!

thomascaldwell1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #5
HayGan
We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)
Papa Smurf Oh Papa Smurf!

Location: Steeler Country - PA!!!! Home of the World Champion PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!

Thanks for the info. Great to know we can pick it up there as I think we will likely get an Earl of Sandwich before we head to pick up our YES tickets

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Next up:
Girls Only B-Day trip for F&WF - Oct. 2013, Turkey Day & 1st cruise! Nov/Dec. 2013
, Key West & BCV for the first time!!! May 2014
HayGan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #6
father of 2
Earning My Ears

Also considering photopass plus. Nice to know that I can pick up the card in DTD on arrival day so I won't have to waste park time.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: