Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2012, 06:48 PM   #1
MADnNOLA
DIS Veteran

Junkcard.com

I discovered this site today, and have found a new favorite. It brings together people who want to buy and sell unused gift cards. They guarantee (full refund) the cards to be worth the $$ amount stated with no expiration date.

The cards are mailed to you free of charge. Under $100, Priority Mail, over $100 Certified Mail.

I just purchased a $325 Disney Gift card for $295! They do have all levels of cards starting at $25. This card will pay for my meals and spending cash for my upcoming trip. And if anything is left over, well, it's an excuse to plan another visit!
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails." - Samuel L. Clemens

MADnNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:29 PM   #2
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Maybe you could post a link. I went to the website and all I could find were merchandise cards. The merchandise cards state they can only be used at the Disney Store or on disneystore.com. They can't be used at the Parks. Maybe there is another card but I'm just not finding it?
lizabu is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-25-2012, 08:49 PM   #3
MADnNOLA
DIS Veteran

You have to check the details of the cards. Some are for The Disney Store and Disneystore.com only, and some can be used at the parks. All the cards I saw on this site are marked you can't use the card for park admission.

http://junkcard.com/index.php/
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails." - Samuel L. Clemens

Old 09-25-2012, 09:08 PM   #4
sammielynn
DIS Veteran

It looks like they can not be used at the parks. You might be able to take them to the Disney Store and purchase gift cards with them, but you can't take them to the parks to pay for your meals. At least that is how I read it.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:10 PM   #5
MADnNOLA
DIS Veteran

I must have lucked out! I double checked, and my card is a regular Disney Gift Card, but the ones left on the site are for the Disney Store only.

Old 09-26-2012, 10:49 AM   #6
sammielynn
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADnNOLA View Post
I must have lucked out! I double checked, and my card is a regular Disney Gift Card, but the ones left on the site are for the Disney Store only.
Congrats! You got an excellent deal!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: