Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
loricdietzel
Mouseketeer

wave phone dimensions

Can someone please tell me the size of the wave phones? (In inches.) I found it is a bit taller and a bit skinnier than an iphone 4. Unfortunately, my cell phone is nothing fancy (barely makes calls) so that means nothing to me!!! I really want to get a small cross body tote bag to carry the wave phone, my camera, and the kttw card and thinking of having a friend who has a small business make me one. I have seen the wave phone holders on etsy, which is great, but I want a small tote rather than clipping the phone on me since I won't always have something to clip it to. I will have a child in the kids club and one in the nursery so we will need to be carrying it (and need to carry the camera for those kodak moments!) I want something as small as possible but that is hard to do when I don't know the size of the wave phone. Thanks!
loricdietzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
LWQuestie
I'm the Rocketeer!

All you could ever wish to know about the Wave phones.

Handset dimensions: 126 x 45 x 20 mm (5" long by slightly over 1.75" wide and 0.75" thick)

LWQuestie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-25-2012, 02:29 PM   #3
loricdietzel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWQuestie View Post
All you could ever wish to know about the Wave phones.

Handset dimensions: 126 x 45 x 20 mm (5" long by slightly over 1.75" wide and 0.75" thick)

Awesome- thanks! I did a search but didn't find anything. Not sure why!!!
loricdietzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 07:11 PM   #4
5musketeers
Earning My Ears

Magic wave phones

I heard magic has new wave phones does anyone have the dimensions? I'm trying to make or buy a wave phone case
5musketeers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:19 PM   #5
k3chantal
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricdietzel View Post
Can someone please tell me the size of the wave phones? (In inches.) I found it is a bit taller and a bit skinnier than an iphone 4. Unfortunately, my cell phone is nothing fancy (barely makes calls) so that means nothing to me!!! I really want to get a small cross body tote bag to carry the wave phone, my camera, and the kttw card and thinking of having a friend who has a small business make me one. I have seen the wave phone holders on etsy, which is great, but I want a small tote rather than clipping the phone on me since I won't always have something to clip it to. I will have a child in the kids club and one in the nursery so we will need to be carrying it (and need to carry the camera for those kodak moments!) I want something as small as possible but that is hard to do when I don't know the size of the wave phone. Thanks!
I was exploring on Etsy and you can buy wave phone carriers on there.
k3chantal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 04:37 PM   #6
lbatesetc
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricdietzel View Post

Can someone tell me if the
Dream has the new wave phone? I am making cases for fe, and need measurements if
Dream has the new phones.
lbatesetc is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: