Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2012, 02:07 AM   #1
korg
Mouseketeer

DL Halloween Party days, how does it work?

Hi, My wife and I will be in California next week on vacation and I noticed Disneyland has their Halloween party nights next week on October 2nd and 5th starting at 6PM. How does that work? Do they make people with regular "full day" tickets leave the park prior to the opening of the party? My wife and i will probably simply do Universal or Seaworld on those days because we're buying Citypass tickets when we get there but I'm still wondering how Disney works this out.

Last edited by korg; 09-25-2012 at 02:16 AM.
korg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:01 PM   #2
Elk Grove Chris
DIS Veteran

Once the party starts, there are CM's at the entrance to each land checking for wristbands. Those with them get to go on, those without are asked to make their way to the exit. CM's also check for wristbands at the attractions. How it has been handled seems to differ from year to year and from the first party on. From the stories here it seems that after the first party or two things seems to be pretty organized. We have gone the last couple of year mid October and it seemed pretty orderly to us.
Elk Grove Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-25-2012, 11:12 PM   #3
korg
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk Grove Chris View Post
Once the party starts, there are CM's at the entrance to each land checking for wristbands. Those with them get to go on, those without are asked to make their way to the exit. CM's also check for wristbands at the attractions. How it has been handled seems to differ from year to year and from the first party on. From the stories here it seems that after the first party or two things seems to be pretty organized. We have gone the last couple of year mid October and it seemed pretty orderly to us.
OK thanks for the info. Personally I don't think it's fair to ask people to leave the park so early who paid for a full day's admission BUT that's business I guess. My wife and I will simply avoid Disney on those two days and go other days when we can stay in the park for the full day.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:54 AM   #4
Girimama33
"I've disgraced the forces of evil."

Quote:
Originally Posted by korg View Post
OK thanks for the info. Personally I don't think it's fair to ask people to leave the park so early who paid for a full day's admission BUT that's business I guess. My wife and I will simply avoid Disney on those two days and go other days when we can stay in the park for the full day.
Yes, but on these days they open the park earlier (8 vs 10) so that you get a "full" day.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: