Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2012, 11:50 PM   #16
Miranda Danda
DIS Veteran

We were at CRT a couple weeks ago and although it was mostly girls, I noticed a table nearby with a mom, dad, and two sons (probably 8 and 10). Boy, did they get lots of attention from the princesses! It was so cute and the boys awkwardly enjoyed it, haha!!!

DH32~Kevin, Me~Miranda, DD5~Jubilee
Miranda Danda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:38 AM   #17
juliebug1997
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda Danda
We were at CRT a couple weeks ago and although it was mostly girls, I noticed a table nearby with a mom, dad, and two sons (probably 8 and 10). Boy, did they get lots of attention from the princesses! It was so cute and the boys awkwardly enjoyed it, haha!!!
I enjoy watching the boys interact with the princesses as well. They ask them to take their arms and Snow White and Ariel probably have the kind of lipstick that never washes off those cheeks.

Commando #137 at your service!
juliebug1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-26-2012, 10:35 AM   #18
blana
DIS Veteran

DS (5 at the time) had a wonderful conversation with Belle about General Grievous from Star Wars. I won't say she understood what he was talking about, but he had a ball talking with her at CRT. And he enjoyed the wishing ceremony & getting a sword.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:09 PM   #19
kgsmith
DIS Veteran

We took our 10-year old to dinner at CRT in August. He was not thrilled. But, as my husband told him, "When Mom does all the planning for our vacations, she can choose to eat anywhere she wants."

Anyway, once we got to inside the castle, he really liked it. He said it reminded him of Hogwart's! Our waiter was great -- He gave my son some hints on what to say to the princesses when they came to our table. And once he got his sword, he was more than happy to get his photo taken with me and each princess!

kgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #20
boymommyx2
Mouseketeer

Yes! We are not doing it this time but we did do dinner in the castle when DS were 5 and 2.5. My then 5 year old LOVED princesses (and any other pretty girls!) and so we decided to do it. It was one of the best memories we have from that trip. We celebrated his 5th birthday and all the princesses gave him kisses. We have a PRICELESS picture of him smothered in lipstick kisses!

They don't really want to do it this trip but we are doing Akershus again - DH really enjoyed that breakfast.
boymommyx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:46 PM   #21
rainynight
Mouseketeer

We ate breakfast there last week with our 4 year old son. He loved the princesses.

I would go for it, it's nice to eat inside the castle, although the actual food leaves a lot to be desired, the experience is worth it at least once.
rainynight is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: