Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
KiwiMouseGirl
Mouseketeer

Wrong info from disney dining...

I was just flicking through my inbox deleting my old messages when I came across this conversation from Disney Dining. I was enquiring about character breakfasts for our next trip.

Me:
Good morning,

I am starting to plan a trip next year to the Disneyland resort for my cousin and myself. We are travelling from New Zealand and want to make the experience as magical as possible. I am enquiring as to weather the following situation is possible. If we made reservations to do the Minnie and Friends breakfast at the Plaza Inn when the park opens during a Magic Morning day, would we have to use our Magic Morning on our tickets to go at this time? Or could we simply enter without using our Magic Morning, enjoy our breakfast and then wait at rope drop to enjoy the parks when they open at the official time?

Disney Dining:
Hello Cassandra
Your ticket allows you to go to ANY magical morning that is offered during your stay. So yes what you could do is have breakfast at the Plza Inn and then enjoy the parks afterwards

Me:
Let’s say for example that we had already used our Magic morning ticket, or we’re wanting to use it later on in our stay. Could we still enter the parks during the Magic Morning hours specifically to go straight to our breakfast and save our magic morning pass for another day or would we be made to use our magic morning pass to get into the park for breakfast?

Thanks,

Disney Dining

Hello Cassandra
Youre not limited to enter magical mornings. As long as you have a valid ticket to enter the park, whether it be on a day when they offer magical morning or not, you can still enter to either eat breakfast or play in the park. We dont have a "magical mornings ticket,' its just your park ticket.

Me:
Oh, that clear’s things up a little bit. When I was at Disneyland in April we only had one magic morning assigned to our ticket. Thank you so much for your help!

THIS IS THE BIT I FOUND INTERESTING!
Disney Dining:

Hello Cassandra
Yeah it says that on the back of your ticket but thats not the case. As long as your park ticket is valid you can go to any magical morning offered during your stay

Thank you,

Obviously I know that this isn't the case. And this was before EMH was instated, so they can't have been talking about that. So after all that and I still didn't get the answer to the question that I was looking for

Last edited by KiwiMouseGirl; 09-25-2012 at 05:02 PM.
KiwiMouseGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:09 PM   #2
wannagoback
Broke them in before the trip
We were with Goofy and Donald on the Teacups ride

I think he is saying that you get to choose which magic morning, not that one specific day is assigned to you. (And also the magic morning is not a separate ticket) But I am curious to know the actual answer to your question. Good question!
wannagoback is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-25-2012, 05:13 PM   #3
ImTooExcitedToSleep
Disneyland Correspondent for The DIS UnpluggedI'll try to pop in later
Doh! Yeah, that one

Are you staying on-property? Then Cassandra would be correct.
ImTooExcitedToSleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:16 PM   #4
Girimama33
"I've disgraced the forces of evil."

Yes...It is only one MM per ticket...that is all I have ever heard. If you are staying onsite, then you get all.
The MM/Plaza Inn issue is tricky. To not losing your MM on that day, I would plan on using it on a day before you have the PI breakfast. Just my 2 cents...
Old 09-25-2012, 05:34 PM   #5
KiwiMouseGirl
Mouseketeer

Thankfully we are now planning on staying on property, so we will be able to enter the parks early to enjoy our character breakfast. it's one of things that was tricky to discuss over email. I would have called Disney if i didn't have to get up at 2 oclock int he morning haha!

What I don't think they understood was that what i was asking was if we booked our breakfast during magic morning hours, would our park tickets have to be elegable for magic morning. At that stage we were planning on using Magic Morning on our first day as it happened that it would be available that day. We were not planning on doing our breakfast on that day, rather later in our stay. So our one magic morning that would have been allocated to our ticket would have already been used.

We are now going to buy annual passes instead of tickets, and are staying on site. So now magic mornings for us to worry about. Hopefully they continue EMH until our travel dates
Old 09-25-2012, 08:33 PM   #6
nana50
DIS Veteran

I got exactly what you meant. Not sure they did though.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: