Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
halfmonkey
Mouseketeer

are you still waiting to activate your annual pass?

Does anyone have annual giftcards that expire on 12/31/12 and are still waiting to activate them? We bought our giftcards from Vons a little after the price increase and luckily we were able to find four of them at the old prices. We haven't actually activated them because we're expecting a little around the end of Nov or beginning of Dec and we want to activate it at the latest possible date to get maximum use of them with the newborn being as old as possible. So by waiting until like 12/30/12 to activate, we'll have until 12/30/13 to use them instead of activating them now and then have them expire 9/24/13.

Also, we want the crowd to die down a little for Carsland and we're not in a rush to go there with the huge crowds so not a big deal to wait a little more.
halfmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:46 PM   #2
MommyLove
The sleep-deprivation is causing low mental bandwidth
Did someone say TURKEY LEG? yum!

We bought PAPs (via Disney and had the vouchers emailed to us) before the price increase too. We were going to go in Oct, but had to cancel that trip. Now we'll be going Dec 28 and will be activating them then.
April '13 (BWPPI), May '13 (BWPPI), July '13 (Stanford I&S), Oct. '13 (BWPPI), Dec. 29, 2013 - Jan. 4, 2014 (BWPPI).
UPCOMING: April 12-19, 2014 (HoJo Kids Suite).
MommyLove is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: