Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2012, 09:05 AM   #31
jillianjewels
Hot Momma!!

Hey, I hope you have a great trip!! Hope your Dad feels better! My husband broke his hip 1 week ago so if you see a family barely moving say "Hi"!! Prayers for you and your family
Old 09-28-2012, 01:32 PM   #32
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunaM View Post
It completely sucks my parents were to join us this week along with two of my siblings and their kids.

My dad has put out his back 100% out and is flat on his back...they are having to cancel.

So now we have all these park tickets that are not refundable, we have 2 x 6 day park hopper, 2 x Halloween party for the second and 2 x 2 park hopper.

Any Ideas? My mom would love to pay it forward, underprivileged single parent and child? I don't even know if we can do this? Or does Disney ever accept donated tickets and do this?

At his point I will not be trying to sell or give away, just seeing what is possible, we can hold out hope for next week, likely a slim hope though .
Good luck to you!! If you do end up selling them I may be able to purchase 1-2 from you. I can't help with the Halloween party tickets but I'm trying to swing a trip next month because Halloween is my favorite holiday and I'd need a ticket for DD12 and DBF. So if you do decide to sell them keep me in mind, I'm sure there's a list of people that would be ahead of me but I just wanted to throw that out there.

I hope your Dad feels better soon!

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.

eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
pixiewings71 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-28-2012, 02:57 PM   #33
Susie63
Dreamin' of Disney

Oh no Shauna... Boy I hope your dad feels better soon! This trip really has been a planning nightmare for you hasn't it! Sending some pixie dust your way that you have the BEST TRIP EVER!!!!
Keep us posted about your dad and tell him everyone on the Dis is rooting for a full recovery.....very soon!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: