Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2012, 08:59 AM   #1
Crecia27
Earning My Ears

Pirate night - which day of the cruise?

We will be on the Magic for 7 days over Halloween. I'm hoping pirate night doesn't fall back to back with Halloween. Does it normally fall on the same night every time?
Old 09-24-2012, 09:41 AM   #2
Lauralooneyfordisney
DIS Veteran

If it is the East Carib then it is the 4th night on Tue. If it is the West Carib then it is the 5th night on Wed. At least that is what it has been unless something changed recently.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-24-2012, 09:44 AM   #3
gilsan
DIS Veteran

We are on the Fantasy cruise over Halloween. Pirate night should have fallen on Oct 31, but the bookings for Pirate League are on Oct 30. So it looks like they pushed Pirate night back one day and Halloween festivities will be on Halloween night.

2009 POFQ, 2010 Grand Floridian, 2011 Wilderness Lodge, 2012 BC/Dream Cruise/Poly, 2012 Halloween Fantasy Cruise, 2013 AKV, 2014 Eastbound Transatlantic Cruise2015 Eastbound Transatlantic Mmmm....Cake, 9 nights of Deluxe Dining w/Pictures
gilsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:40 PM   #4
slg4crzn
Mouseketeer

Call the cruise line and they will tell you for sure. That is what I did for our NYE cruise
slg4crzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #5
jdb in AZ
It could end up curdled

Quote:
Originally Posted by slg4crzn View Post
Call the cruise line and they will tell you for sure. That is what I did for our NYE cruise
Was the information accurate? Too many times I've read here on the DIS that if you don't like the answer you get on the phone, to call back and someone else will tell you what you want to hear.

DCL's website lists pirate night on halloween, but as noted above, the Pirate League ressies are for the 30th only.
jdb in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:58 PM   #6
slg4crzn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdb in AZ

Was the information accurate? Too many times I've read here on the DIS that if you don't like the answer you get on the phone, to call back and someone else will tell you what you want to hear.

DCL's website lists pirate night on halloween, but as noted above, the Pirate League ressies are for the 30th only.
I did call more than once and got the same answer and it was the same night as BBB night for my granddaughters Pirate makeover.
slg4crzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:14 PM   #7
sissy_ib
DIS Veteran

I heard that Pirate Night is on the same day as Grand Cayman for the Magic cruises out of Galveston. I think that would be the 30th on your cruise.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:11 PM   #8
llqool
DIS Veteran

Location: Stationed in Germany, but STILL a FL resident (yeah!!!!)

People on our meet thread (Magic Western Nov 11) have been told both the 4th night and another night. My TA called and was told the fourth, but other people have been told different things. I keep waiting for it to show up in our cruise activities, but it hasn't yet. I'm just worried about potential conflicts w Palo.
llqool is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: