Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2012, 04:20 PM   #91
runsandjumps
DIS Veteran

I just got mine in exchange for cookies to our postal worker. Fresh cookies and warm sheepskin boots are a great improvement of my day. I ordered once size up and they fit but probably not with thick socks. They feel wonderful though. Thanks again.
runsandjumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:23 AM   #92
StephMK
DIS Veteran

One of two boxes came yesterday. I can't decide if I'm keeping mine or not. I wear 11 and these fit right at the toe. I'm ok wearing them with thin socks but not sure I can get used to how freaking big these make my feet look. I'm wearing them while sitting to see how warm my feet get. Big muppet feet might be worth it if they stay nice & toasty.

I'm used to finding shoes that help make them appear smaller, in these I feel like a cartoon character with big footballs for shoes.

DD wears a 6 tennis shoe and said the 7 are tight on her. Luckily, I had quickly placed a 2nd order for 8s and they arrive today for her. I think DD18 will like her 11s because her feet are slightly smaller and she likes this style anyway.

Thanks again OP, this was a great deal & my girls are thrilled!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-02-2012, 10:56 AM   #93
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephMK View Post
One of two boxes came yesterday. I can't decide if I'm keeping mine or not. I wear 11 and these fit right at the toe. I'm ok wearing them with thin socks but not sure I can get used to how freaking big these make my feet look. I'm wearing them while sitting to see how warm my feet get. Big muppet feet might be worth it if they stay nice & toasty.

I'm used to finding shoes that help make them appear smaller, in these I feel like a cartoon character with big footballs for shoes.

DD wears a 6 tennis shoe and said the 7 are tight on her. Luckily, I had quickly placed a 2nd order for 8s and they arrive today for her. I think DD18 will like her 11s because her feet are slightly smaller and she likes this style anyway.

Thanks again OP, this was a great deal & my girls are thrilled!
If it helps, you don't have to wear socks with them. I have other sheepskin boots., wear them all winter (even playing in the snow) without socks. My feet are never cold.
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:10 AM   #94
mrsklamc
I apologize in advance, but what is a click clack?

Very grateful OP!
mrsklamc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:30 PM   #95
ABtwinmommy
Mouseketeer

Mine came yesterday. Love them! I got size 9 (I am normally an 8). They are a bit snug but I think once broken in they will be perfect. Plus I will probably wear them without socks, as pp mentioned, because with my Uggs my feet get way to hot with socks on and also for some reason no matter what socks I try to wear with them the socks slide down and its super annoying. That doesn't happen with any other boots, just Uggs. But since these are so similar I think I might have the same problem if I wear socks with these.

Anyhow, thanks again op for the link. What a steal!
Planning next trip to my happy place ~ Jan/Feb 2014-CR/BC
ABtwinmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:28 PM   #96
Claudia1

Torments DISers with choc. chip cookie escapades
Step AWAY from the cake, ma'am!

Glad the boots worked for most of you! My girls love them and I LOVE the price.
Claudia1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: