Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 09:34 AM   #1
rforton
Earning My Ears

9/28 Halloween Party - looking for 4 tickets

Looking for 4 tickets to the Halloween Party on 9/28. This is my first trip to Disneyland and just learned of the Halloween Party on Saturday. Of course, went to buy some and they are sold out. Since you are the experts, looking for some pointers on how to locate some tickets. Any ideas?
Old 09-24-2012, 10:45 AM   #2
Ancient Purple
Earning My Ears

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

Last edited by Ancient Purple; 09-24-2012 at 10:52 AM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-24-2012, 10:50 AM   #3
Girimama33
"I've disgraced the forces of evil."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Purple View Post
You may wish to check your dates.

There is no Mickey's Halloween Party on October 28, 2012.

There are two dates available around that time:

October 26
October 29

Both are showing availability on the main Disneyland/Mickey's Halloween Party page found here.
Op is looking for tickets for September 28th....not October. There is a party on 9/28 and it is sold out.

OP, You may not get a lot of help on this thread because as soon as people suggest looking for tickets on eBay or Craigslist...the thread will be closed. I wouldn't suggest purchasing them from anyone but Disney anyway because there are a lot of scammers out there.
I have heard that a few tickets may be available for purchase the day of the event, but cannot confirm that. Good luck locating tickets.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:51 AM   #4
abooch
Mouseketeer

Delete
Old 09-24-2012, 10:51 AM   #5
Ancient Purple
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girimama33 View Post
Op is looking for tickets for September 28th....not October. There is a party on 9/28 and it is sold out.

OP, You may not get a lot of help on this thread because as soon as people suggest looking for tickets on eBay or Craigslist...the thread will be closed. I wouldn't suggest purchasing them from anyone but Disney anyway because there are a lot of scammers out there.
I have heard that a few tickets may be available for purchase the day of the event, but cannot confirm that. Good luck locating tickets.
Ooops.

My apologies.

The coffee hasn't kicked in just yet.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:55 PM   #6
Sherry E
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!

DISboards Moderator

I suggest going to the ticket booth on the day of 9/28 (early) and buying tickets. They are only sold out as far as advance (or discounted) sales for that day. Disney keeps tickets aside for "day of event" sales (no discounts) for last-minute attendees. So if you really have to go on 9/28, you can still go.

And there are no sales between DIS'ers on this board. We don't have a for sale section on here, and there is no discussion of selling tickets to nor buying tickets from other members.

Disneyland tickets are not for resale, so anyone selling/buying them through any unauthorized means (like Craig's List or ebay) is doing so illegally.

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014
Closed Thread

Tags
9/28, halloween, tickets

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: