Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2012, 10:29 PM   #31
nefritz
Mouseketeer

IM GOING TO DISNEY WORLD! Did ya hear me IM GOING TO DISNEY WORLD, IM GOING TO DISNEY WORLD! Sorry for the shouting but I just had to get it off my chest!!
Thanks for the comments
nefritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:44 AM   #32
shells4
Mouseketeer

I didn't read thru all of your responses, so sorry if some of this has been suggested. The last trip we had 6 people on a pretty tight budget. We did have to make some compromises but it was worth it for a great trip. We rescheduled out trip to take advantage when free dining was offered. The next biggest savings was to drive instead of flying. I normally hate driving that far--about 20 hours for us. But we rented a van for 10 days and made an adventure of it and it was fine. It saved us over $1600 to drive and we had alot of flexibility once we got there. I really didn't want to make those compromises, but it was one of our best trips.
shells4 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-04-2012, 05:45 AM   #33
Schmeck
Funny thing is now my 17 year old naps almost every day and so do I!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nefritz View Post
Pretty much what that says! I've begged my husband many times before to take our now four (took two 8 yrs ago)to wdw! Ive been searching and planning and have everything; aoa, tickets, plane, food all for 4900$. I would love to surprise our four kids a week before christmas with this?How do I convince my overly anal and cheap husband to let us take from savings and do this?? Our kids are 11, 9, 7 and 4, which I find some of the best ages to take to wdw, much better than 3 and 6 months like last time!
Any advice is greatly appreciated, I need to drop the big question on him this week!
Thanks
Saw your follow up post that he said yes - congratulations! If he had said no, I was going to suggest that you show him how much cheaper it would be if you all went and he stayed home, LOL!
Aug '05 - BC Aug '04 - PC, AKL
Oct '02 - AKL, POR May '99 - CBR
May '96 - CBR Dec '80 - offsite
Schmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:41 AM   #34
Sugar Jones
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nefritz
im going to disney world! Did ya hear me im going to disney world, im going to disney world! Sorry for the shouting but i just had to get it off my chest!!
Thanks for the comments
awesome!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: