Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
Patience
DIS Veteran

Do little girls wear princess dresses to Disney on Ice?

My mother-in-law and I are taking my 5 year old daughter to see Disney on Ice in October. Do any little girls wear their princess costumes to Disney on Ice?

On a different note, it was signigicantly cheaper for me to buy four tickets to see the show with a "me plus three" promotion than it would have been for me to buy just three tickets. Since we have an extra, we are taking along one of my daughter's friends. I just thought it was strange to be able to buy four tickets for less than it costs for three.
Patience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:55 PM   #2
Janepod
The new dinning plan is out. Need to get those ressies in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patience View Post
My mother-in-law and I are taking my 5 year old daughter to see Disney on Ice in October. Do any little girls wear their princess costumes to Disney on Ice?

On a different note, it was signigicantly cheaper for me to buy four tickets to see the show with a "me plus three" promotion than it would have been for me to buy just three tickets. Since we have an extra, we are taking along one of my daughter's friends. I just thought it was strange to be able to buy four tickets for less than it costs for three.
Because that 4th person is likely to purchase quite a bit of food, drink, and souvenirs, which are very profitable. Depending on the event, can more than make up for the lost ticket price.

Have a great time!
Janepod is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

We go to Disney on Ice nearly every year. And yes, many little girls do wear their princess dresses.

I've never seen that promotion but hope they don't discontinue their $10 opening night deal. We do that every time and love it.
mom2rtk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #4
ICF
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post

I've never seen that promotion but hope they don't discontinue their $10 opening night deal. We do that every time and love it.
We bought tix a couple of weeks ago for a Jan show in Indy -- and they still had the $10 Tix Opening Night. That's a great deal for some very good seats.
ICF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:05 PM   #5
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICF View Post
We bought tix a couple of weeks ago for a Jan show in Indy -- and they still had the $10 Tix Opening Night. That's a great deal for some very good seats.
I always try to get to the local arena to buy our tickets in person the first chance I get. I avoid all the extra fees and generally get a better choice of where to sit. We've had some awesome $10 tickets many times.
mom2rtk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:05 PM   #6
jbcheerchick93
DIS Veteran

I wore a princess dress, Tiara, and sparkly shoes to Disney on Ie when I went and I'm a teenager!

Honestly though most little girls were in dresses and I had quite a few asking me which princess I was and why I wasn't in WDW

Go for it!

March '95
April '99
March '02
April '05
July '05
April '07
July '10
May '12
August '14
jbcheerchick93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:13 PM   #7
nojenni
Earning My Ears

My daughter is almost 4 and she has gone to several Disney on ice shows. She has never dressed as a princess but she did go in a Minnie mouse dress once and a tinker bell outfit another time. We saw tons of little girls dressed up.
nojenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:17 AM   #8
Kimberle
WL Vet

We've gone to a ton of shows. Yes, some kids dress up. Be sure to have/wear warm clothing as it's chilly in the arena because of the ice. (At least in our arena.)
Sept 04 CR 14th fl Concierge Aug 06 Royal Pacific, Club Level Aug 07 AKL, Club Level Aug 08, POR Aug 09 Beach Club Dec 10, Xmas in Tahiti Aug 11, WL Aug 12, Hawaii Apr 13, BC July 14, HRH, CR-MK Club Level
Kimberle is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: