Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
twinkletink
Earning My Ears

Packages and/or flowers delivered to DLH?

Wondering if anyone has any experience on mailing packages and or flowers/gift baskets to themselves at DLH?

I know it's possible and pretty common, we do it all the time to different hotels/resorts, but the experience doing so is so vast, just wanted to see what I might be in for.

I am UPSing our costumes to us (the have electrical wire, so I was worried about them at the airport)...and as long as I have to send something, I included some snacks, etc that is easier to ship. I did call the hotel and got the address to send it to and that this is OK. I already know to label it with: name, Guest arriving 10/1 to help route it...and the CM said build in at least 1 extra day to account for their mail room.

Also, my DH always send flowers to the hotel when I am traveling without him (or his secretary does )...but I asked him to send a fruit basket instead...better for the 3 of us.

So my question is if I call ahead, say that morning, would they bring them to the room so I don't have to deal with it at check in? We do have a pretty specific room (I think) because it a handicapped room, and a suite), plus I ordered an in room celebration that I was told would be done when we arrived around 2:30.

Some hotels have no problem doing this and have even unpacked the boxes when I have sent gifts and wanted them in the room...but some hotels sound like I have lost my mind for even thinking of asking such a thing.

Any thoughts/experiences most appreciated
twinkletink is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: