Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Theme Parks Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-04-2013, 09:20 PM   #1891
klmall
DIS Veteran
 
klmall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Maryland
Posts: 137,153

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Jetson View Post
Is anyone else having trouble with Photobucket? It switched me to the new version today and won't let me switch back. When I went to log into it tonight it keeps telling me my user name is wrong and won't let me sign on I hate the new version and now I can't even get on the #$^*#@ thing! Is it just me?
Depending upon how many pictures you have, it might be time to move to another provider....I have a friend who gave up on Photobucket about a month ago. I started on PB too but looked around and found a much better hosting site.
__________________
Check out my Disney pics here!




~~~~~~~~~Bay Lake Tower, December 2014 !~~~~~~~~~
klmall is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 09:22 PM   #1892
SunDial
Where Are The Umbrella Hats
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: PBG, FL
Posts: 12,203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Jetson View Post
Is anyone else having trouble with Photobucket? It switched me to the new version today and won't let me switch back. When I went to log into it tonight it keeps telling me my user name is wrong and won't let me sign on I hate the new version and now I can't even get on the #$^*#@ thing! Is it just me?
I am still on the old version. It will let you switch back. It has moved me over to the new a time or 2 and i keep switching back. I am on the old version with my cell too.
__________________
Ed 4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions
SunDial is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-04-2013, 09:23 PM   #1893
SunDial
Where Are The Umbrella Hats
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: PBG, FL
Posts: 12,203

A little humor for today

__________________
Ed 4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions
SunDial is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 09:27 PM   #1894
Kathy Jetson
DIS Veteran
 
Kathy Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Myrtle Beach SC
Posts: 5,233

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmall View Post
Depending upon how many pictures you have, it might be time to move to another provider....I have a friend who gave up on Photobucket about a month ago. I started on PB too but looked around and found a much better hosting site.
I've got 3 large albums in there. I guess I could leave them there and also put them in another site so they don't disappear. It was just so easy for me with Photobucket are you happy with smugmug?
Kathy Jetson is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 09:30 PM   #1895
klmall
DIS Veteran
 
klmall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Maryland
Posts: 137,153

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Jetson View Post
I've got 3 large albums in there. I guess I could leave them there and also put them in another site so they don't disappear. It was just so easy for me with Photobucket are you happy with smugmug?
I love it! I have thousands of pictures on there. Their customer service is good too!
__________________
Check out my Disney pics here!




~~~~~~~~~Bay Lake Tower, December 2014 !~~~~~~~~~
klmall is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 09:48 PM   #1896
Kathy Jetson
DIS Veteran
 
Kathy Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Myrtle Beach SC
Posts: 5,233

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDial View Post
I am still on the old version. It will let you switch back. It has moved me over to the new a time or 2 and i keep switching back. I am on the old version with my cell too.
A while back it switched me to the new version and let me switch back but there is no prompt to switch back now. It also said it was going to switch to the new site for good in 28 days. I'm really not happy with how its set up. Its very inconvenient to find my pictures.
Kathy Jetson is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 09:51 PM   #1897
Kathy Jetson
DIS Veteran
 
Kathy Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Myrtle Beach SC
Posts: 5,233

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmall View Post
I love it! I have thousands of pictures on there. Their customer service is good too!
Maybe I will try them after my next trip. I'm not putting anymore in Photobucket. What I like about them is that its only one step to get my pic from there to here. Just one click.
Kathy Jetson is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 11:45 PM   #1898
ejud
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Jetson View Post
Is anyone else having trouble with Photobucket? It switched me to the new version today and won't let me switch back. When I went to log into it tonight it keeps telling me my user name is wrong and won't let me sign on I hate the new version and now I can't even get on the #$^*#@ thing! Is it just me?
Again Kathy???



Jud
__________________
"2 Trip Reports from Jud" on Dis. I have several videos with more coming regularly!
ejud is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 07:16 AM   #1899
klmall
DIS Veteran
 
klmall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Maryland
Posts: 137,153

And I love the SmugMug uploading interface as well. I just open two windows: 1 for SmugMug and 1 for my laptop pictures to be uploaded. Then I can click and drag hundreds of photos at once to be uploaded. My true favorite feature though is the excellent "keyword" ability. Almost all my Disney pictures have keywords that I have assigned so I can quickly find say a picture of Star Tours or everything from a trip in 1979 or whatever. Plus I can enter which threads I have posted a picture in so I don't post the same one twice in the same thread.

If you decide to join PM me.
__________________
Check out my Disney pics here!




~~~~~~~~~Bay Lake Tower, December 2014 !~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by klmall; 02-05-2013 at 07:32 AM.
klmall is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 10:18 AM   #1900
Ilivetogo
I really DO want to live there!
I circulate my paper clips at work so they all get used or I feel like they'd be sad if they didn't get a "turn".
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Suburbs of Philadelphia
Posts: 8,159

How about we move on to .... anything with the word "Disney" on it.


IMGP7032 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

.
__________________
Kris
Ilivetogo is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 11:12 AM   #1901
ejud
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilivetogo View Post
How about we move on to .... anything with the word "Disney" on it.
Interesting choice!



Jud
__________________
"2 Trip Reports from Jud" on Dis. I have several videos with more coming regularly!
ejud is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 12:55 PM   #1902
cyndiella
Bruiser knits, Killer sews, Fang does little puppet shows
 
cyndiella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hanover, Michigan
Posts: 2,981

BTW... What's this "new PB in 28 days" thing??? Are they cancelling the old PB and totally replacing it with the new version??? yuck! I may be joining Smugmug myself. What other photo hosting options are out there that you like?

__________________
cyndiella is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 12:58 PM   #1903
ejud
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,006

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndiella View Post
BTW... What's this "new PB in 28 days" thing??? Are they cancelling the old PB and totally replacing it with the new version??? yuck! I may be joining Smugmug myself. What other photo hosting options are out there that you like?

Does Smugmug cost?

Interesting looking deserts! Where is that? Food and Wine I am guessing???



Jud
__________________
"2 Trip Reports from Jud" on Dis. I have several videos with more coming regularly!
ejud is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 01:04 PM   #1904
ejud
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,006





Jud
__________________
"2 Trip Reports from Jud" on Dis. I have several videos with more coming regularly!
ejud is offline  
Old 02-05-2013, 02:41 PM   #1905
PythonFan888
DIS Veteran
 
PythonFan888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,117

Got one:


The Magic of Disney Animation by Allen Castillo, on Flickr
__________________
My Flickr Photostream.
PythonFan888 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.