Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
Jostene
Earning My Ears

HHN, premier annual pass & valet parking

Hello

We're going to HHN on 9/21 and 9/22. We have premier annual passes and will be going to US & IOA during the day both days. We always valet the car, but I was reading the flyer I got to RSVP for the early access and it says "free or discounted valet parking not available on event nights"

So it sounds obvious, but I ask because I must - if we show up first thing in the morning - and leave when HHN ends, we will pay for valet that day? Just want to make sure as we have two cars of people going and will try to squeeze everyone into the bigger car instead.

Thanks!
Jostene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #2
momof3girls6712
DIS Veteran

Last year, we were able to use our free valet with the premier AP as long as we were gone before HHN started. We left mid day and then my hubby went back for HHN and parked in the regular parking. I am not sure if it will be the same this year or not. I am not sure about staying the whole time. I would assume if you paid the valet price you can use valet.
May 2 2008 - Quick day trip to Epcot
MAY 11 - 15 2008 - POR + DxDDP
Feb 26 - March 1 2010- POR + DxDDP
Feb 10-Feb 14 2011 - 1st Universal trip and 1st staying at Bonnet Creek
momof3girls6712 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-20-2012, 09:30 PM   #3
Metro West
Proud Redhead
11.47 Miles from Universal
23.56 Miles from Disney

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3girls6712 View Post
Last year, we were able to use our free valet with the premier AP as long as we were gone before HHN started. We left mid day and then my hubby went back for HHN and parked in the regular parking. I am not sure if it will be the same this year or not. I am not sure about staying the whole time. I would assume if you paid the valet price you can use valet.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:27 PM   #4
Rip
Proud Redhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jostene View Post
Hello

We're going to HHN on 9/21 and 9/22. We have premier annual passes and will be going to US & IOA during the day both days. We always valet the car, but I was reading the flyer I got to RSVP for the early access and it says "free or discounted valet parking not available on event nights"

So it sounds obvious, but I ask because I must - if we show up first thing in the morning - and leave when HHN ends, we will pay for valet that day? Just want to make sure as we have two cars of people going and will try to squeeze everyone into the bigger car instead.

Thanks!
I would suspect so, they will probably charge everyone staying appreciably later than IOA closing time.
Rip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:12 PM   #5
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

I know the dates the Original poster was asking about have already passed, but thought I'd pass along this information for future reference.

When I got my Premier Pass activated last year, it was during the Mardi Gras events which have the same type of Valet restrictions as HHN. When I Valet parked the car, I was informed that I had to have claimed my car by 7pm in order for the free Valet to be honored.

Since this was my arrival day, it wasn't that big a deal since I had to leave in the early afternoon anyways in order to go check into my resort. When I returned mid-afternoon I was able to park back in the garage without any issues.
DCTooTall is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: