Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2012, 09:07 PM   #16
CanuckTraveller
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliebug1997 View Post
I know you said you'll meet characters on the ship, but not every one who appears at the park is on the ship. I would ask your sons who they want to meet before completely discounting the idea of any character meet and greets at the parks.

Have fun!
They want to meet Lightening McQueen and the pirate we will see at Castaway Cay...whatever his name is . I've told them we won't see McQueen, which I think is right (!). I just added lunch at Le Cellier on our fourth day, the cheese soup sold me, and DS2 will want lobster by then. Plus we're Canadian and they have some great Canadian wines
I'm in way over my head with this trip, honestly it was easier planning the Western Caribbean cruise excursions last year than WDW! Thank goodness for disboards
African safari, July, 2016

Past:
DCL Dream/ WDW, March, 2013
NCL Jewel, New Year's Eve, 2012
NCL Star, New Year's, 2012
NCL Sun, New Year's, 2011
Land trips to all Canadian provinces, most of the eastern US, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Egypt, Columbia, Puerto Rico and a few others I can't remember as a child!
CanuckTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:26 PM   #17
kathymu501
nurse minnie

Cape May at the Beach club has an awesome breakfast with charcters and crystal place is good also both breakfast and diner. Ohana is one of my favorites and we did get to see the fire works also Califorina Grill you also can see the fireworks and that is a quite meal time.
kathymu501 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-23-2012, 09:30 PM   #18
juliebug1997
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckTraveller View Post
They want to meet Lightening McQueen and the pirate we will see at Castaway Cay...whatever his name is :confused3. I've told them we won't see McQueen, which I think is right (!). I just added lunch at Le Cellier on our fourth day, the cheese soup sold me, and DS2 will want lobster by then. Plus we're Canadian and they have some great Canadian wines
I'm in way over my head with this trip, honestly it was easier planning the Western Caribbean cruise excursions last year than WDW! Thank goodness for disboards
You mean Captain Jack Sparrow?

Commando #137 at your service!
juliebug1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:38 AM   #19
TDC Nala
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate

DISboards Moderator

Anyone who says it is not loud at 'Ohana has probably never been present during the maraca parade.

You can see Lightning McQueen at Disney Hollywood Studios park (not in any restaurant).
Old 09-24-2012, 08:41 AM   #20
princessallegra
They call me Mrs. Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDC Nala View Post
Anyone who says it is not loud at 'Ohana has probably never been present during the maraca parade.

You can see Lightning McQueen at Disney Hollywood Studios park (not in any restaurant).

ASMU '95WL '05POP/POFQ '06ASMU '07POLY CL '09WL CL June '10ASMu Suite Nov '10CSR June '11POR Princess 1/2 '12ASp/CSR/AKL '12 ToT 10 Miler CSR '13
princessallegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:50 PM   #21
CanuckTraveller
Mouseketeer

[QUOTE=TDC Nala;46250809]Anyone who says it is not loud at 'Ohana has probably never been present during the maraca parade.
You can see Lightning McQueen at Disney Hollywood Studios park (not in any restaurant).[/QUOTE]

To which my 4yo DS2 replied "I thought we would see Disney Pixar characters there"
Maybe he should be planning this trip!
Thanks for the tip about the parade, I'll add it to my things to ask on our way in.
African safari, July, 2016

Past:
DCL Dream/ WDW, March, 2013
NCL Jewel, New Year's Eve, 2012
NCL Star, New Year's, 2012
NCL Sun, New Year's, 2011
Land trips to all Canadian provinces, most of the eastern US, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Egypt, Columbia, Puerto Rico and a few others I can't remember as a child!
CanuckTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: