|10-05-2012, 03:12 PM||#1|
It's all about Disney
Join Date: Sep 2008
I was wanting to upgrade 1 of our 6 day base tickets to Park hopper. How much is the upgrade? And how do they separate it from the rest if we will be using a kttw card?
|10-05-2012, 04:12 PM||#2|
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Poinciana, FL (20 miles to WDW)
1. Each person on the reservation received their own KTTW card. All will open the door to your room. If you are on any dining plan all will have access to the plan. Each will have the ticket for only one person on it. And each can be individually set up to allow charging.
2. You might want to look at the Everything About WDW Tickets locked sticky in the TPA&S Forum. Especially the items bolded in the list below.
Post and Contents
1. This Table of Contents
2. Magic Your Way (MYW) Ticket Basics Including Definitions
3. Annual Passes and Water Park Tickets
4. Tickets Available Only to Florida Residents
5. Tickets Not Available to the General Public
6. Upgrading MYW Tickets (Not to Annual Passes)
7. Upgrading Tickets to Annual Passes
8. Dealing With Tickets Issued Prior to 1 January 2005 (Pre-MYW)
9. Children and Adults
10. Special Events
11. Comprehensive MYW Ticket Example
12. Hotel Card (Key To The World (KTTW))
13. Lost Tickets
14. Finger Scans
15. Frequently Asked Ticket Questions.
15A. Hopping Rules
15B. WPF&M With No Expire
15C. No Expire Upgrades
15D. Upgrading an Unused Ticket
15E. Upgrading Special Tickets
15F. Checking on Old Tickets
15G. Renewing Annual Passes
15H. Upgrading a Completely Used Ticket
15I. Getting Park Tickets Before Package Start Date
15J. Upgrading After Departure
Page Two of the Sticky
16. 2012 MNSSHP and MVMCP Information
17. 2011/2012 Armed Forces Salute Tickets
18A. Prices Effective June 3, 2012
18B. Per Day Pricing for Ticket Combinations
18C. How to Save Money on Annual Pass Purchases
19A. "Free" Tickets and Special Promotions
19B. Special DVC Member Premium Annual Pass Promotion
20. Ticket Purchase/Upgrade Locations and Telephones
21. Florida Resident Installment Purchases of Annual Passes
To get there directly, follow the link in my signature. The ticket sticky is your friend!
|10-06-2012, 06:36 PM||#3|
All around nice guy.
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Nashua, NH
Last Disney trip: December 2010.
Which do you prefer? (1) Stay well behind (or stay, well, behind) the snow plow and all the freshly spread salt splashes up under your car to cause rapid rusting,? Or (2) Overtake of the snow plow and go slipping and sliding up ahead? Why Eric?
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|