Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando airport transportation questions and share tips.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Transportation
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2012, 10:37 AM   #1
disco340
Earning My Ears

Magical Express day after checkout

Not sure this is possible or how to do this. Myself (8 guests) and a friend (5 guests) have 2 seperate reservations for AKV. He checks in 2 days after me and checks out 1 day later than me. His reservation alows 4 guests for the room and mine allows 9. We figured I could register one of his kids to our room and he could just stay with us while we are there. It doesn't look like I would have any problems with Magical Express for thier arrival but not sure how to schedule it for the departure. We leave one day before them and from my understanding you can only use Magical Express on or before checkout date. Any sugestions/tips?
disco340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:10 AM   #2
seashoreCM
All around nice guy.

One of the adults in their party (checking out the day after you) should make alternate arrangements for returning to the airport while putting all of the children on their Magical Express reservation.

Mears' Shuttle costs about $20. per person one way and they can make that reservation the morning of the day before their departure day. It is possible that the family member making the Mears reservation may be boarded on the "XX:XX PM (or AM) Magical Express departure."

One problem: Where will the fifth person stay after you (party of 8) check out and depart? They (party of 5) may need to book another room (or one/your 5 person room) for that last night and then the Magical Express problem disappears.

Last edited by seashoreCM; 09-19-2012 at 05:40 PM.
seashoreCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:45 PM   #3
disco340
Earning My Ears

They were just going to have him sleep in their room for the one night rather than booking another room. Mear's sounds great, thanks for the info.
disco340 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: