Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2012, 11:59 AM   #46
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queila View Post
I was not aware you have a Disney trip on the horizon. Good for you! You will have a blast looking at it through Claudia's eyes. Are you planning to eat at Via Napoli? Do you have a PTR? I am curious about your plans.
I sent you a facebook message with the link to my PTR, or you can just click on the first link in my signature. I'm so excited about this trip, both for myself and for it being Claudia's first trip. If you have any advice on traveling with a baby let me know. We will be eating at Via Napoli. It was the one restaurant that we had already eaten at that I wanted to try again for sure. I can't wait to try that dessert! I plan on sharing a pizza with my step-daughter to make sure that I have room for that dessert.

I'm glad the rain stopped and you made it to Magic Kingdom. Though judging by your "what's next" I'm thinking the rain started again?
Beatriz looks so happy seeing the castle, and so do you.
ronnmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:15 AM   #47
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Thanks for filling us in on what has been going on with you! Busy, busy! Your trip to NYC sounds really fun. Love the picture with Mary Poppins. We saw the Lion King many many years ago, with both boys. I think Ben was under age two and slept through the second act.

I am so happy that your slow morning pace paid off and the sunshine appeared!

Nice choice to go to the Magic Kingdom. Everyone DOES look very happy!

The pictures you have show a pretty empty park. I'm guessing it doesn't stay that way.

Looking forward to hearing about your afternoon. I hope it stays dry!
natebenma is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-26-2012, 02:44 PM   #48
Queila
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnmel View Post
I sent you a facebook message with the link to my PTR, or you can just click on the first link in my signature. I'm so excited about this trip, both for myself and for it being Claudia's first trip. If you have any advice on traveling with a baby let me know. We will be eating at Via Napoli. It was the one restaurant that we had already eaten at that I wanted to try again for sure. I can't wait to try that dessert! I plan on sharing a pizza with my step-daughter to make sure that I have room for that dessert.

I'm glad the rain stopped and you made it to Magic Kingdom. Though judging by your "what's next" I'm thinking the rain started again?
Beatriz looks so happy seeing the castle, and so do you.
So excited for you and your upcoming trip. It is so close now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
Thanks for filling us in on what has been going on with you! Busy, busy! Your trip to NYC sounds really fun. Love the picture with Mary Poppins. We saw the Lion King many many years ago, with both boys. I think Ben was under age two and slept through the second act.

I am so happy that your slow morning pace paid off and the sunshine appeared!

Nice choice to go to the Magic Kingdom. Everyone DOES look very happy!

The pictures you have show a pretty empty park. I'm guessing it doesn't stay that way.

Looking forward to hearing about your afternoon. I hope it stays dry!
The park never really got too crowded that day. I guess people were still afraid the rain would come back.
Queila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:42 PM   #49
PrincessesX3
Mouseketeer

great TR. looking forward to more.

PrincessesX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:09 AM   #50
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Quote:
GREAT picture!!!!! LOVE IT!

So glad the rain stopped!! I hope it stays that way!

I either had no clue, or completely forgot, you were coming to NYC. We could have introduced our two cuties! Glad you had a great time, Mary Poppins is closing (I believe next month), so good thing you went to see it this trip. Aladdin is coming in 2014. I've seen Mary Poppins twice now, but thinking of going and and taking Henry...
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
brookelizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:43 AM   #51
Queila
DIS Veteran

Hi there,

2013 started with another miscarriage and it threw me off my balance again. I will be back this week with not one but two updates.

Q
Old 02-04-2013, 09:41 AM   #53
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi there,

2013 started with another miscarriage and it threw me off my balance again. I will be back this week with not one but two updates.

Q
I'm so sorry! We'll be here when you feel like posting. Hugs from Louisiana!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:43 AM   #54
JAMIESMITH
DIS Veteran

I am so so sorry!

Disney's Boardwalk Villas January 2015 Desperate For More Disney Magic

JAMIESMITH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:55 PM   #55
cherjp
I am a disney nutter! Every time I reply I kill the thread..... stone dead!!

Hi Queila

xxx and hugs for you xxx lots of love from me in scotland xxxx
Old 02-04-2013, 02:18 PM   #56
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Queila- you and your family have had such a rough journey. My deepest sympathies go out to all of you.

Many hugs and prayers being sent
natebenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:38 PM   #57
dizzyblonde
Earning My Ears

I'm so sorry for your loss! You have a beautiful family & I'm enjoying your TR.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:52 PM   #58
Queila
DIS Veteran

Thank you everybody for your kindness.

After all we have been through I already learned that there is a lot more than nine months separating a positive pregnancy test and bringing a baby home so it is not like I was really holding my breath for this one but still... it hurts.

We are all hurting as a family.

I am particularly tired of doctor appointments and running endless tests. Everything comes back normal but yet something is so wrong.

My doctor asked for some other tests now (genetic testing on Joey, follow up with a hematologist for me) but we are so drained. I know I am getting very close to my breaking point. At the same time I think it would take a lot more from me emotionally to give up now than to just keep going.

We shall see.

So... let's talk some Disney!
Old 02-05-2013, 02:11 PM   #59
cherjp

xxx Queila xxx

A friend of mine had very many miscarriages with no reasons given as to why at all, sometimes she lost her baby at the beginning and sometimes going upto 4 months before she lost her much wanted baby, she decided to give up and focused on her life with her hubby,job etc ,which she has done for a few years, they travelled a lot with his job and have now settled in Bahrain for a couple of years, she had a lot of love to give and decided to get a little dog which she loved to bits , Bailey is its name , then completely out of the blue she announced that she was pregnant and is due in May , so far so good and all is well with her. It was obviously meant to happen to her and kevin.

What I am saying is don't give up hope but maybe give yourself a rest from trying. I know you have your gorgeous Beatriz and the age gap might be important as well but its very hard to go through what you guys have and still stay sane . xxx of love to you and i hope that one day your dreams will come true. xxx
Old 02-05-2013, 02:14 PM   #60
cherjp

Queila ,
meant to say we are coming to Disney in July , so excited , staying for 2 weeks at OKW .

looking forward to your next report when you can .

xxx

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: