Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #91
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,678

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*bites her lip and shakes her head* No.
Carly: *lays motionless while she's tortured* Can't you just kill us? That'd be my choice.

Voldemort: Did you just hear anything I said, you bloody idiot?

Carly: I'd give my life to keep my friends safe. I'd do it even not for someone else, but oh well...

Voldemort: *turns to Katelyn* I suggest you tell me now...

Max: Incendio! *setting fire to the whole,abandoned, old house*
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #92
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess

Carly: *lays motionless while she's tortured* Can't you just kill us? That'd be my choice.

Voldemort: Did you just hear anything I said, you bloody idiot?

Carly: I'd give my life to keep my friends safe. I'd do it even not for someone else, but oh well...

Voldemort: *turns to Katelyn* I suggest you tell me now...

Max: Incendio! *setting fire to the whole,abandoned, old house*
Katelyn:*looks around panicked* What the!?Wheres the exit!?
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-21-2012, 04:27 PM   #93
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,678

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*looks around panicked* What the!?Wheres the exit!?
Max: There IS no exit, moron.

Carly: *sighs and looks around* I'm too young to die. I haven't done enough yet. Seventeen isn't old enough to die...

Max: Shut up. *kicks her*

Niall: *body bind starts to wear off a bit* *struggles to get out quickly*
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:34 PM   #94
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess

Max: There IS no exit, moron.

Carly: *sighs and looks around* I'm too young to die. I haven't done enough yet. Seventeen isn't old enough to die...

Max: Shut up. *kicks her*

Niall: *body bind starts to wear off a bit* *struggles to get out quickly*
Katelyn:*rolls her eyes* Dont call me a moron,and you cant let us die like this!Not in a house fire!
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:36 PM   #95
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,678

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
[COLOR="Lime]Katelyn:*rolls her eyes* Dont call me a moron,and you cant let us die like this!Not in a house fire![/COLOR]
Voldemort: I can't? Well, look what I'm doing right now? My plan, after all. *the fire rages out of control, getting closer and closer to them*

Carly: *a piece of burning ceiling breaks off and falls on Carly* *screams as it lands on her*

Max: *looks at her, feeling bad, but staying silent*
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:39 PM   #96
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Voldemort: I can't? Well, look what I'm doing right now? My plan, after all. *the fire rages out of control, getting closer and closer to them*

Carly: *a piece of burning ceiling breaks off and falls on Carly* *screams as it lands on her*

Max: *looks at her, feeling bad, but staying silent*
Katelyn:Carly! *starts to sweat from the heat* You monsters!You're dispicable,killing innocent people!*looks around scared*Please!Let us go!
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:45 PM   #97
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,678

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:Carly! *starts to sweat from the heat* You monsters!You're dispicable,killing innocent people!*looks around scared*Please!Let us go!
Max; *smirks* I don't mind that title...

Carly: *tries to push it off herself, as it is still burning her* *her shirt and the ends of her hair are in flames* *a few windows break from the flames*

Niall: *gets out of the body bind and jumps up*
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:50 PM   #98
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Max; *smirks* I don't mind that title...

Carly: *tries to push it off herself, as it is still burning her* *her shirt and the ends of her hair are in flames* *a few windows break from the flames*

Niall: *gets out of the body bind and jumps up*
Katelyn:*glares at him but looks at Niall* Niall help Carly! *flinches when a small piece of wood on fire hits her cheek and takes it off**can't see through the smoke* Wheres Harry?
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:52 PM   #99
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,678

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*glares at him but looks at Niall* Niall help Carly! *flinches when a small piece of wood on fire hits her cheek and takes it off**can't see through the smoke* Wheres Harry?
Voldemort: Have fun. *apparates with Max*

Niall: Harry's good. The body bind is just wearing off of him. He'll get you in a minute.

Carly: *gets up and runs to Niall*

Niall: We need to get out of here, ok?

Harry: *grabs Katelyn* Let's go!
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:55 PM   #100
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Voldemort: Have fun. *apparates with Max*

Niall: Harry's good. The body bind is just wearing off of him. He'll get you in a minute.

Carly: *gets up and runs to Niall*

Niall: We need to get out of here, ok?

Harry: *grabs Katelyn* Let's go!
Katelyn:*holds onto him* Where?!Theres no door,only windows.*coughs*
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:57 PM   #101
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,678

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*holds onto him* Where?!Theres no door,only windows.*coughs*
Harry: We're on the bottom floor. *coughs* You can jump out into some bushes. *rushes with her towards the window* Ok, ready set go! Jump out! Hurry!
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:01 PM   #102
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Harry: We're on the bottom floor. *coughs* You can jump out into some bushes. *rushes with her towards the window* Ok, ready set go! Jump out! Hurry!
Katelyn:*jumps out and lands in a bush* Come on guys! *gets off the bush and gets dizzy**falls down on her knees holding her head*
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:08 PM   #103
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,678

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*jumps out and lands in a bush* Come on guys! *gets off the bush and gets dizzy**falls down on her knees holding her head*
Harry: *flings himself out, next to her* You'll be ok.

Niall: *climbs out the window, still dragging Carly*

Carly: *about to be yanked out the window* *half of the ceiling collapses on her*

Niall: *gasps and yanks her as hard as he can, and she's dragged out* *lays her in the grass next to the bush* That was close.

Carly: *lays in the grass, blacked out and burnt badly, with a few broken bones*

OOC: There's the escape I called for
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:10 PM   #104
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Harry: *flings himself out, next to her* You'll be ok.

Niall: *climbs out the window, still dragging Carly*

Carly: *about to be yanked out the window* *half of the ceiling collapses on her*

Niall: *gasps and yanks her as hard as he can, and she's dragged out* *lays her in the grass next to the bush* That was close.

Carly: *lays in the grass, blacked out and burnt badly, with a few broken bones*

OOC: There's the escape I called for
Katelyn:*nods and looks up at him* How about you?Are you ok,are you hurt?

Ooc:
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #105
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,678

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*nods and looks up at him* How about you?Are you ok,are you hurt?

Ooc:
Harry: I'm not hurt, but I don't know about Carly...

Carly: *is a bit blackened* *has 3rd degree burns*

OOC: Going to Easton's football game. Be back later.
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.