Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-15-2012, 09:33 PM   #991
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Carly: Oh please don't think of him differently now. It was a mistake!
Katelyn:*shakes her head* I'd never think anything different or bad of Harry,it's just....I didn't expect him to have had a famous and incredibly beautiful ex-girlfriend.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:37 PM   #992
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,637

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*shakes her head* I'd never think anything different or bad of Harry,it's just....I didn't expect him to have had a famous and incredibly beautiful ex-girlfriend.
Carly: Even though she's a celebrity like that, doesn't necessarily mean that she's the girl anyone would want. She's so mean. I don't know what Harry was thinking and now neither does he. She always tried to change him and stuff like that.

OOC: I gotta go. School tomorrow. Goodnight!
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
I'm homesick for my castle. This trip every OTHER year thing doesn't really float my boat.

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-15-2012, 09:42 PM   #993
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess

Carly: Even though she's a celebrity like that, doesn't necessarily mean that she's the girl anyone would want. She's so mean. I don't know what Harry was thinking and now neither does he. She always tried to change him and stuff like that.

OOC: I gotta go. School tomorrow. Goodnight!
Katelyn:Why would anyone want to change Harry?He's sweet,kind,cheeky,flirty,caring,talented,down to earth and a lot more.He's perfect and noone should ever make him think he needs to change.*blushes after she realizes she said that out loud* Oh nandos that's embarrasing,please noone tell him I said any of that.

Ooc:Night!
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:46 PM   #994
BK228
DIS Fanatic
 
BK228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: A Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride
Posts: 7,715

OOC: Is there still room for someone who has been so busy with school and student government?
__________________

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” Winnie the pooh
Elizabeth: Captain Barbossa , I am here to negotiate the cessation of hostilities against Port Royal .
Barbossa: There are a lot of long words in there, Miss; we're naught but humble pirates. What is it that you want?
Elizabeth: I want you to leave and never come back.
Barbossa: I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request. Means "no".
BK228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #995
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,637

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:Why would anyone want to change Harry?He's sweet,kind,cheeky,flirty,caring,talented,down to earth and a lot more.He's perfect and noone should ever make him think he needs to change.*blushes after she realizes she said that out loud* Oh nandos that's embarrasing,please noone tell him I said any of that.

Ooc:Night!
Carly: Don't worry. *laughs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK228 View Post
OOC: Is there still room for someone who has been so busy with school and student government?
OOC: Brandon! You're back! We can fit you in!
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
I'm homesick for my castle. This trip every OTHER year thing doesn't really float my boat.

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:52 PM   #996
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK228 View Post
OOC: Is there still room for someone who has been so busy with school and student government?
Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Carly: Don't worry. *laughs*


OOC: Brandon! You're back! We can fit you in!
Katelyn:*breaths a sigh of relief* Tank goodness,I'd die of embarrasment if he knew I said that.*stands up and puts in Cinderella**walks back and sits down*

Ooc: oh my gosh!Hi Brandon!
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:28 PM   #997
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,637

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*breaths a sigh of relief* Tank goodness,I'd die of embarrasment if he knew I said that.*stands up and puts in Cinderella**walks back and sits down*

Ooc: oh my gosh!Hi Brandon!
Carly: *falls asleep again, still holding Annabelle*

OOC: Can't start dance today, but I definitely should be able to next Tuesday. There's just too much to do first to get ready for it. I think it'll be embarrassing since I'm just starting and I'm so old already. I didn't think about it that way before but then my mom reminded me last night.
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
I'm homesick for my castle. This trip every OTHER year thing doesn't really float my boat.

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:32 PM   #998
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Carly: *falls asleep again, still holding Annabelle*

OOC: Can't start dance today, but I definitely should be able to next Tuesday. There's just too much to do first to get ready for it. I think it'll be embarrassing since I'm just starting and I'm so old already. I didn't think about it that way before but then my mom reminded me last night.
Katelyn:*shakes her head at her and walks to the kitchen grabbing a banana,water and carrot for the movie**runs back right when it starts and jumps in her spot*

Ooc: Awh,well at least when you really do start you'll be a little more ready!
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:42 PM   #999
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,637

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*shakes her head at her and walks to the kitchen grabbing a banana,water and carrot for the movie**runs back right when it starts and jumps in her spot*

Ooc: Awh,well at least when you really do start you'll be a little more ready!
Liam: *goes upstairs for Christmas wrapping*

Niall: *spreads out on the floor and closes his eyes* *fals asleep*

OOC: That's true. It'd be in about two hours anyways... Haven't stretched enough today.
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
I'm homesick for my castle. This trip every OTHER year thing doesn't really float my boat.

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:48 PM   #1000
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Liam: *goes upstairs for Christmas wrapping*

Niall: *spreads out on the floor and closes his eyes* *fals asleep*

OOC: That's true. It'd be in about two hours anyways... Haven't stretched enough today.
Katelyn:Guess I'm all alone now.*giggles at herself and watches the movie**eats some of her carrot and banana and watches the movie*
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:52 PM   #1001
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,637

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:Guess I'm all alone now.*giggles at herself and watches the movie**eats some of her carrot and banana and watches the movie*
Niall: *Snores so quietly no one can hear it*

Liam: *starts wrapping some presents* Now where are they? Oh there! *grabs the package of bows*
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
I'm homesick for my castle. This trip every OTHER year thing doesn't really float my boat.

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:55 PM   #1002
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Niall: *Snores so quietly no one can hear it*

Liam: *starts wrapping some presents* Now where are they? Oh there! *grabs the package of bows*
Katelyn:*yawns a bit and stands up stretching**walks to the kitchen and makes some hot chocolate humming "Jingle Bells"*
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:57 PM   #1003
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,637

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*yawns a bit and stands up stretching**walks to the kitchen and makes some hot chocolate humming "Jingle Bells"*
Liam: *puts down the bag of bows* All done! *brushes his hands off and opens the door* *yawns* Carly was right. It really is late.
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
I'm homesick for my castle. This trip every OTHER year thing doesn't really float my boat.

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:03 PM   #1004
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Liam: *puts down the bag of bows* All done! *brushes his hands off and opens the door* *yawns* Carly was right. It really is late.
Katelyn:*pours the drink in a mug and taps her fingers on the counter**gets out different ingredients and starts to make sugar cookies**giggles when she gets flour on her cheek but keeps baking*
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:09 PM   #1005
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,637

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*pours the drink in a mug and taps her fingers on the counter**gets out different ingredients and starts to make sugar cookies**giggles when she gets flour on her cheek but keeps baking*
Liam: *walks into the living room* A bit late to make cookies, Katelyn. Don't you think?

Harry: *asleep in bed*
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
I'm homesick for my castle. This trip every OTHER year thing doesn't really float my boat.

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.