Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2012, 09:00 PM   #76
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*falls to the ground and screams in pain* Why are you doing this!?Stop!Please!
Max: Long story, but we've got nothing but time, so I'll tell you. The dark lord wants me to bring Carly to him, because he has some business with her. After all, the only family she has left is death eaters and they all want her dead, including me. Anyways, since you are so close to Carly, you are basically like her family. We wouldn't want anything getting out about her missing, or you getting in the way, trying to rescue her. Which means I need to take you to the Lord Voldemort too. That includes the boys, too. But the dark lord did say I could have a little fun before bringing you all to him, and this is my perfect picture of fun. *smiles, and continues to torture the girls and keeping the boys in a body bind*
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #77
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Max: Long story, but we've got nothing but time, so I'll tell you. The dark lord wants me to bring Carly to him, because he has some business with her. After all, the only family she has left is death eaters and they all want her dead, including me. Anyways, since you are so close to Carly, you are basically like her family. We wouldn't want anything getting out about her missing, or you getting in the way, trying to rescue her. Which means I need to take you to the Lord Voldemort too. That includes the boys, too. But the dark lord did say I could have a little fun before bringing you all to him, and this is my perfect picture of fun. *smiles, and continues to torture the girls and keeping the boys in a body bind*
Katelyn:*tears start to roll down her face* Stop!You don't need to do this!Please,let us all go!*remembers she still has her wand and tries to carefully grab it from her pocket*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-20-2012, 09:11 PM   #78
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*tears start to roll down her face* Stop!You don't need to do this!Please,let us all go!*remembers she still has her wand and tries to carefully grab it from her pocket*
Max: *uses crucio more forcefully, prevuing her from being able to get to her wand* Why would I ever let you out of this? It is my command, and let's face it, I want you all dead as much as the dark lord does. *points his wand at Carly* Stupefy!

Carly: *blacks out*

Max: *speaks to Katelyn now* Now, I'll just do the same to you and your friends, and when you wake up, you will be in the hands of Lord Voldemort. *laughs*

OOC: I think we should let him him take them there, and then we kind of wing it from there, but they'll get out of it. Sound good? Yay or nay?
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
Old 09-20-2012, 09:16 PM   #79
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Max: *uses crucio more forcefully, prevuing her from being able to get to her wand* Why would I ever let you out of this? It is my command, and let's face it, I want you all dead as much as the dark lord does. *points his wand at Carly* Stupefy!

Carly: *blacks out*

Max: *speaks to Katelyn now* Now, I'll just do the same to you and your friends, and when you wake up, you will be in the hands of Lord Voldemort. *laughs*

OOC: I think we should let him him take them there, and then we kind of wing it from there, but they'll get out of it. Sound good? Yay or nay?
Katelyn:*starts to cry harder but doesn't make a sound**waits for him to stun her*

ooc: Yay!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-20-2012, 09:21 PM   #80
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*starts to cry harder but doesn't make a sound**waits for him to stun her*

ooc: Yay!
Max: *laughs really hard before stunning the other three* *starts to drag them out the door* To the port key... *smiles and walks all the way there* Ehhh this is pointless. *grabs onto them all and apparates* Ahhh we're here.

Voldemort: It's about time you got here. *narrows his eyes* What took so long!?

Max: Sorry, master. They were resisting.

Voldemort: You are far stronger than they are. I told you to do anything in for power to get them here as quickly as possible. Now it's no fun to kill when they're not even awake to witness it, so just throw them on the ground until they get up.

Max: Yes, master. *tosses them onto the hardwood floor*
Aspiring Artist.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:24 PM   #81
jessidoll

Quote:
Max: *laughs really hard before stunning the other three* *starts to drag them out the door* To the port key... *smiles and walks all the way there* Ehhh this is pointless. *grabs onto them all and apparates* Ahhh we're here.

Voldemort: It's about time you got here. *narrows his eyes* What took so long!?

Max: Sorry, master. They were resisting.

Voldemort: You are far stronger than they are. I told you to do anything in for power to get them here as quickly as possible. Now it's no fun to kill when they're not even awake to witness it, so just throw them on the ground until they get up.

Max: Yes, master. *tosses them onto the hardwood floor*
Katelyn:*feels the impact of hitting the floor and opens her eyes and sits up slowly**looks around and sees Max* Oh my god it wasn't a bad dream.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-20-2012, 09:29 PM   #82
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*feels the impact of hitting the floor and opens her eyes and sits up slowly**looks around and sees Max* Oh my god it wasn't a bad dream.
Voldemort: Oh good, you're awake now.

Carly: *blinks and looks around*

Niall: *shakes his head* Wh-

OOC: LWWY came out today!
Aspiring Artist.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:34 PM   #83
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess

Voldemort: Oh good, you're awake now.

Carly: *blinks and looks around*

Niall: *shakes his head* Wh-

OOC: LWWY came out today!
Katelyn:*pales seeing him* V-Voldemort?*glares* Why do you need Carly?She hasn't done anything.

Ooc:Ik!!Niall was so cute!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Last edited by jessidoll; 09-20-2012 at 10:04 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 03:30 PM   #84
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*pales seeing him* V-Voldemort?*glares* Why do you need Carly?She hasn't done anything.

Ooc:Ik!!Niall was so cute!
OOC: Sorry I left yesterday! I didn't fall asleep, but my internet went out . Have you heard of The Outsiders? (the book or the movie)

Voldemort: Oh but she did. It's actually a bit of a long story. You see, it's a bit of a favor for a few of the death eaters. They're of relation and want her dead. But, that's not all. I wouldn't just do something as a favor. Carly is a close friend of Harry Potter, the boy who lived. She knows things about him that could possibly be of value to me. And I suppose there's a chance that you might, so why not finish you all off? Besides, nobody needs a reason for the things they do in life, correct?
Aspiring Artist.
Old 09-21-2012, 03:43 PM   #85
jessidoll

Quote:
OOC: Sorry I left yesterday! I didn't fall asleep, but my internet went out . Have you heard of The Outsiders? (the book or the movie)

Voldemort: Oh but she did. It's actually a bit of a long story. You see, it's a bit of a favor for a few of the death eaters. They're of relation and want her dead. But, that's not all. I wouldn't just do something as a favor. Carly is a close friend of Harry Potter, the boy who lived. She knows things about him that could possibly be of value to me. And I suppose there's a chance that you might, so why not finish you all off? Besides, nobody needs a reason for the things they do in life, correct?
Katelyn:*shakes her head* I will never tell you anything I may know,and why do you need the boys?They don't know anything about Harry,they're muggles.

Ooc:Its fine!And nope,why?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-21-2012, 03:51 PM   #86
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*shakes her head* I will never tell you anything I may know,and why do you need the boys?They don't know anything about Harry,they're muggles.

Voldemort: Wouldn't want anything getting out about missing girls, would I? They're the only other ones that know that you're missing. Besides, I have Carly for another reason. She always tries to stop me before I even get to Harry. It's like she protects him, but she doesn't do it for him, she just does it to be nice. She doesn't like it when people are hurt, do you, Carly?

Carly: *still dazed and a bit weak* No. *glares at him* Just let us go.

Voldemort: *laughs loudly* over my dead body!
Aspiring Artist.
Old 09-21-2012, 03:56 PM   #87
niallsprincess

Quote:

OOC: Oh, it's an amazing book and movie. It's SOOOOOOOOOOO SO SO SO sad though! You should read it or watch it sometime though. I cried... a LOT. But now I have a celebrity crush on Ralph Macchio
Aspiring Artist.
Old 09-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #88
jessidoll

Quote:
Voldemort: Wouldn't want anything getting out about missing girls, would I? They're the only other ones that know that you're missing. Besides, I have Carly for another reason. She always tries to stop me before I even get to Harry. It's like she protects him, but she doesn't do it for him, she just does it to be nice. She doesn't like it when people are hurt, do you, Carly?

Carly: *still dazed and a bit weak* No. *glares at him* Just let us go.

Voldemort: *laughs loudly* over my dead body!
Katelyn:*glares* That can be arranged you filthy snake.Let us go!We're never going to tell you anything so why have us here?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 09-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #89
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*glares* That can be arranged you filthy snake.Let us go!We're never going to tell you anything so why have us here?
Voldemort: I think I can arrange plans to make you give up at least some of what you know. Crucio! Now, tell me what you know. The longer you keep it, the worse it gets. I could just kill you, but.. what's the fun in that? Besides, I never do favors for people.
Aspiring Artist.
Old 09-21-2012, 04:10 PM   #90
jessidoll

Quote:
Voldemort: I think I can arrange plans to make you give up at least some of what you know. Crucio! Now, tell me what you know. The longer you keep it, the worse it gets. I could just kill you, but.. what's the fun in that? Besides, I never do favors for people.
Katelyn:*bites her lip and shakes her head* No.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: