Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-13-2012, 11:31 PM   #796
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,694

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn: Okey-dokey!Noone in the kitchen though,its off limits!*finishes Harry's and puts a bow and tag on it**starts to do the rest biting her lip concentrating*
Carly: Ok! *pulls open a drawer from the coffee table and finds a box of matches* *lights one and starts to set the letters on fire* Good for nothing. I know that. Why'd they have to remind me? *throws the flaming papers into the fire place*

Niall: *sits down next to Carly* What was that?

Carly: Nothing. *her voice cracks*
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:35 PM   #797
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Carly: Ok! *pulls open a drawer from the coffee table and finds a box of matches* *lights one and starts to set the letters on fire* Good for nothing. I know that. Why'd they have to remind me? *throws the flaming papers into the fire place*

Niall: *sits down next to Carly* What was that?

Carly: Nothing. *her voice cracks*
Katelyn:*finishes the presents* Yay! *jumps up and does a little dance* I finished presents,I finished presents. *walks into the living room and sees there's no tree to put the presents under* Bummer,now these have to go in my room.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-13-2012, 11:43 PM   #798
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,694

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*finishes the presents* Yay! *jumps up and does a little dance* I finished presents,I finished presents. *walks into the living room and sees there's no tree to put the presents under* Bummer,now these have to go in my room.
Niall: *looks at Katelyn* Let's get one tomorrow. *turns to Carly* Now, what's wrong?

Carly: I... umm... I can't tell you right now. It's too hard...
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:46 PM   #799
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Niall: *looks at Katelyn* Let's get one tomorrow. *turns to Carly* Now, what's wrong?

Carly: I... umm... I can't tell you right now. It's too hard...
Katelyn:*nods and tilts her head at Carly* I missed something else didn't I?
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:50 PM   #800
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,694

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*nods and tilts her head at Carly* I missed something else didn't I?
Carly: Don't worry about it. You didn't miss anything that matters. *her eyes are glassy*
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:51 PM   #801
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Carly: Don't worry about it. You didn't miss anything that matters. *her eyes are glassy*
Katelyn:*frowns* If something happened to you it matters.Did someone hurt you or write you something?
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:57 PM   #802
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,694

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*frowns* If something happened to you it matters.Did someone hurt you or write you something?
Carly: Ok, so I've never said it much, but I actually still cared about my mum even though she decided to hate me for no reason. But, my brother was snatched up by Voldemort's gang and he... he killed our mum. How could he do that? He said that I'm next. And the other one... The other one is from Max...
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:00 AM   #803
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Carly: Ok, so I've never said it much, but I actually still cared about my mum even though she decided to hate me for no reason. But, my brother was snatched up by Voldemort's gang and he... he killed our mum. How could he do that? He said that I'm next. And the other one... The other one is from Max...
Katelyn:*shakes her head* They're not going to hurt you,we won't let them.What did Max say?I swear if I see him I'll act the same way you did with Luke.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:02 AM   #804
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,694

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*shakes her head* They're not going to hurt you,we won't let them.What did Max say?I swear if I see him I'll act the same way you did with Luke.
Carly: Max said they're coming. Him and Voldemort and the rest of them. Made a blood pact on it. Said they'd find me.
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:06 AM   #805
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Carly: Max said they're coming. Him and Voldemort and the rest of them. Made a blood pact on it. Said they'd find me.
Katelyn:*gets angry and turns pink again* No they are not!If they come here I'm fighting!I'm not going to let them hurt anyone else!I don't care if they hurt me for trying to save you,I'll die fighting!*crosses her arms still fuming*
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:09 AM   #806
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,694

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*gets angry and turns pink again* No they are not!If they come here I'm fighting!I'm not going to let them hurt anyone else!I don't care if they hurt me for trying to save you,I'll die fighting!*crosses her arms still fuming*
Carly: *laughs* Yeah right. Like I'd let them anywhere near you.

OOC: I'm tired. We'll continue this tomorrow. Byee! Goodnight!
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:12 AM   #807
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Carly: *laughs* Yeah right. Like I'd let them anywhere near you.

OOC: I'm tired. We'll continue this tomorrow. Byee! Goodnight!
Katelyn:*calms down a bit* You can't protect me like I'm a baby,I can stick up for myself!Well maybe not with Luke,but with anyone else I can!

Ooc: Night girly!
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:16 AM   #808
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,694

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*calms down a bit* You can't protect me like I'm a baby,I can stick up for myself!Well maybe not with Luke,but with anyone else I can!

Ooc: Night girly!
Carly: *keeps a calm, low voice* Now listen to me, We're not trying to treat you like a baby. I do know that you can stick up for yourself, but you've been through enough. We can handle it now. You don't deserve it.
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:16 AM   #809
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 26,962

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*bites her lip thinking* Maybe he thinks it would be good for you guys to be around us.I mean,Jo is a close friend to us already and I'm sure you could be too.

Ooc:Night!
Tom: That sounds plausible. And thanks for giving me the oppertunity to become close friends like Jo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*gets angry and turns pink again* No they are not!If they come here I'm fighting!I'm not going to let them hurt anyone else!I don't care if they hurt me for trying to save you,I'll die fighting!*crosses her arms still fuming*
Tom: *glances at Fiona* It seems as though we might have to work sooner than we thought. We might not get to wait for your gunshot wound to get better.

Fiona: I'll be fine! Whether I'm healed or not, I'll have to work just like you! I do hate working during the holidays though.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:55 AM   #810
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess

Carly: *keeps a calm, low voice* Now listen to me, We're not trying to treat you like a baby. I do know that you can stick up for yourself, but you've been through enough. We can handle it now. You don't deserve it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Tom: That sounds plausible. And thanks for giving me the oppertunity to become close friends like Jo.

Tom: *glances at Fiona* It seems as though we might have to work sooner than we thought. We might not get to wait for your gunshot wound to get better.

Fiona: I'll be fine! Whether I'm healed or not, I'll have to work just like you! I do hate working during the holidays though.
Katelyn:*sighs and calms down* Fine,I suppose if you think that's right I should listen.*turns to Tom* No problem.I'll be right back.*stands and walks in to a bathroom close**wipes off a little of the make-up and sees her cheek is already turning a light blue**touches it with her finger and winces* Great,just great.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.