Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2013, 04:58 PM   #2116
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess

OOC: That's what I thought when I left for a bit and I hated myself for ever leaving at all. This is probably my favorite website on the face of the internet.
Ooc: It's one of my favorites too! I missed RPing a lot and yesterday was so much fun, I can't believe I went so long without this haha!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:00 PM   #2117
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Ooc: It's one of my favorites too! I missed RPing a lot and yesterday was so much fun, I can't believe I went so long without this haha!
OOC: I know the feeling So I'm going to assume the dinner is finished? Are they back at the manor now? I tried to read it all, but I got a little lost.
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-17-2013, 05:03 PM   #2118
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

OOC: I know the feeling So I'm going to assume the dinner is finished? Are they back at the manor now? I tried to read it all, but I got a little lost.
Ooc: Yupp, dinner is finished. Kate, Crystal, Tom, Fi and Jo are all in the living room where they just finished opening presents since its Christmas Eve so you can bring Carly and the boys there.(:

Katelyn:*opens the envelope and grabs the first letter in it* *starts to read smiling for the most part, but frowns towards the end*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-17-2013, 05:06 PM   #2119
niallsprincess

Quote:
Ooc: Yupp, dinner is finished. Kate, Crystal, Tom, Fi and Jo are all in the living room where they just finished opening presents since its Christmas Eve so you can bring Carly and the boys there.(:

Katelyn:*opens the envelope and grabs the first letter in it* *starts to read smiling for the most part, but frowns towards the end*
OOC: Ok. For some reason, I feel really awkward RPing them now. I don't even know why. It's weird.

Carly: *walks downstairs with the rest of the boys* Are you ok, Kate?
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
Old 03-17-2013, 05:10 PM   #2120
jessidoll

Quote:

OOC: Ok. For some reason, I feel really awkward RPing them now. I don't even know why. It's weird.

Carly: *walks downstairs with the rest of the boys* Are you ok, Kate?
Ooc: Hmmm if you want I could take Harry or something and the other boys we don't RP could be sent home or something if it helps you.

Katelyn:*sighs and places the letter on her lap* Trouble with The Weasleys, Harry, Ron and Hermione. Like every year there's something wrong. *shakes her head and takes a small, wrinkled letter from the same envelope*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-17-2013, 05:15 PM   #2121
niallsprincess

Quote:
Ooc: Hmmm if you want I could take Harry or something and the other boys we don't RP could be sent home or something if it helps you.

Katelyn:*sighs and places the letter on her lap* Trouble with The Weasleys, Harry, Ron and Hermione. Like every year there's something wrong. *shakes her head and takes a small, wrinkled letter from the same envelope*
OOC: That actually sounds like a good idea. At least where you take Harry. That'd be a load off. Thanks.

Carly: Yeah, I always here about it too. I know I'm not linked to them as closely as you are, but they usually make big news...
Aspiring Artist.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:21 PM   #2122
jessidoll

Quote:

OOC: That actually sounds like a good idea. At least where you take Harry. That'd be a load off. Thanks.

Carly: Yeah, I always here about it too. I know I'm not linked to them as closely as you are, but they usually make big news...
Ooc: No problem, always here to help.

Katelyn: *smiles a bit* They like you though, speaking of which all of them say 'Merry Christmas' and you may get something from them for Christmas. *reads the small letter and giggles* Hagrid says 'Hi' as well. *looks up amused* If we get another gift from him I hope it's not food.

Harry: *walks over and sits next to her on the couch, putting his arm around her making her blush*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-17-2013, 05:27 PM   #2123
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

OOC: Hey giuys. Miss anything?
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:28 PM   #2124
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings
OOC: Hey giuys. Miss anything?
Ooc: Not at all, we just started actually.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-17-2013, 05:29 PM   #2125
niallsprincess

Quote:
Ooc: No problem, always here to help.

Katelyn: *smiles a bit* They like you though, speaking of which all of them say 'Merry Christmas' and you may get something from them for Christmas. *reads the small letter and giggles* Hagrid says 'Hi' as well. *looks up amused* If we get another gift from him I hope it's not food.

Harry: *walks over and sits next to her on the couch, putting his arm around her making her blush*
Carly: *laughs lightly* Good old Hagrid.
Aspiring Artist.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:35 PM   #2126
jessidoll

Quote:

Harry: *looks at Katelyn confused* Who is Hagrid?

Katelyn:*sighs* A very good friend of ours back at our boarding school. I really miss everyone, I've spent the past three Christmases with them plus two summers. *smiles sadly and takes out the last things in the envelope* *grins when she sees a picture of the Weasley family and shows it to Harry* These are who I stay with a lot.

Harry:*smiles* They look very nice, you know them too Carls?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-17-2013, 05:36 PM   #2127
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Katelyn: *looks up from the sender smiling until she hears Fiona* *looks up at her confused* Doomed? Fi, you're not doomed.
Fiona: Yeah, well, the last time smeone took a picture was taken with me in a dress, besides the twins' family bash, was when I was a little kid. If the wrong people saw that, it would ruin my reputation.

Tom: *laughs* Oh Fi, trust me, anyone who knows better would know you'd beat their butts in everything any day. One picture of you in a dress wouldn't change anything. They'd be too scared of you to mention it. They know how deadly you can be. As for the trainees, well, the Tiny Tyrant knows how to deal with trainees on the wrong side of the line.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 03-17-2013, 05:40 PM   #2128
niallsprincess

Quote:

Katelyn:*sighs* A very good friend of ours back at our boarding school. I really miss everyone, I've spent the past three Christmases with them plus two summers. *smiles sadly and takes out the last things in the envelope* *grins when she sees a picture of the Weasley family and shows it to Harry* These are who I stay with a lot.

Carly: Ye- Yeah I do know them. *looks down and smiles*
Aspiring Artist.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:40 PM   #2129
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Quote:

Johanna: I miss Harry, Hermione, Hagrid, the Weasleys, and the rest of the lot too.

Tom: *nods in agreement*

Crystal: *explains* We all went to the same boarding school and had the same friends, except for my little sister Fi, she hasn't been old enough until this year. We're all in different houses though, so none of us room together.

Old 03-17-2013, 05:41 PM   #2130
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Fiona: Yeah, well, the last time smeone took a picture was taken with me in a dress, besides the twins' family bash, was when I was a little kid. If the wrong people saw that, it would ruin my reputation.

Tom: *laughs* Oh Fi, trust me, anyone who knows better would know you'd beat their butts in everything any day. One picture of you in a dress wouldn't change anything. They'd be too scared of you to mention it. They know how deadly you can be. As for the trainees, well, the Tiny Tyrant knows how to deal with trainees on the wrong side of the line.
Katelyn:*looks at Tom then Fiona wide eyed* If I wasn't your friend and was a trainee, I think I would be absolutely terrified of you Fi.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: