Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2013, 09:59 PM   #1996
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Tom: *gives a small smile* Thanks. *modestly, attempting to divert the attention away from himself* I mean, we're all really talented. Jo can dance and play quidditch, you can sing, I'm pretty sure Carly can sing, I can't recall actually hearing her, Fiona makes killing people an art and can paint, and I don't know what Crystal can do, but she's really smart, so she has to have some talent.
Carly: Yeah, i can sing....*says more quietly* and draw. Anyways, that was amazing playing, Tom!
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #1997
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Tom: *gives a small smile* Thanks. *modestly, attempting to divert the attention away from himself* I mean, we're all really talented. Jo can dance and play quidditch, you can sing, I'm pretty sure Carly can sing, I can't recall actually hearing her, Fiona makes killing people an art and can paint, and I don't know what Crystal can do, but she's really smart, so she has to have some talent.
Katelyn: You're welcome. And you're right, you lot are really talented. No, you're incredibly talented! Honest, I'm not just trying to be nice. *walks back over to the couch and sits crossing her legs* *looks at the presents and tree and smiles*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #1998
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Carly: Yeah, i can sing....*says more quietly* and draw. Anyways, that was amazing playing, Tom!
Tom: Thanks Carly! You know, you and Kate and I should jam one day. We could sound pretty good.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:07 PM   #1999
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Tom: Thanks Carly! You know, you and Kate and I should jam one day. We could sound pretty good.
Katelyn: *laughs* I would love to, but I'd probably mess you guys up. *wrinkles her nose* I'd probably break a window or something with my voice.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:17 PM   #2000
niallsprincess

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn: *laughs* I would love to, but I'd probably mess you guys up. *wrinkles her nose* I'd probably break a window or something with my voice.
Carly: Sounds cool, and no you wouldn't, Kate. You're an amazing singer.
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
Old 01-01-2013, 10:21 PM   #2001
jessidoll

Quote:
Katelyn: *rolls her eyes not believing her but doesn't say anything about it* Yeah, sure. I'm going to go make some cookies. *walks in to the kitchen and starts to bake* *turns on the radio and hears a Cher Lloyd song* *screams in excitement and turns it up loud and keeps baking humming along with the song* *walks back putting the cookies in the oven*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:22 PM   #2002
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Quote:
Tom: Nah. Anyway, it's all about having fun, it's not like we'd actually go anywhere and perform. And I bet you guys both sound great.

Fiona: *walks over to the tree and digs around until she finds a specific present* *picks it up, walks over to Katelyn and drops it on her lap* *the present is a medium sized box wrapped in pink sparkly wrapping paper, addressed To Katelyn, From Fi* *looks up at Katelyn with big blue-green eyes* Please?

OOC: Fi's acting her age.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 01-01-2013, 10:29 PM   #2003
jessidoll

Quote:
Tom: Nah. Anyway, it's all about having fun, it's not like we'd actually go anywhere and perform. And I bet you guys both sound great.

Fiona: *walks over to the tree and digs around until she finds a specific present* *picks it up, walks over to Katelyn and drops it on her lap* *the present is a medium sized box wrapped in pink sparkly wrapping paper, addressed To Katelyn, From Fi* *looks up at Katelyn with big blue-green eyes* Please?

OOC: Fi's acting her age.
Katelyn: *shrugs then smiles* Well if it's like that, I'd love to do it then! *looks down at the present curiously then at Fiona* You want it opened now? You sure?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:46 PM   #2004
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn: *shrugs then smiles* Well if it's like that, I'd love to do it then! *looks down at the present curiously then at Fiona* You want it opened now? You sure?
Tom: Cool!

Fiona: *nods* I was gonna make you open it later, but I couldn't help it.

*when/if Kate opens the present, she would come to the box. If she opened the box, she would find a framed photograph taken earlier in the year. The five boys are sitting towards the back of the picture, looking happy. Tom looks like he's laughing at something. Johanna is gesturing with her hands and looks animated, as if she's telling the joke Tom's laughing at. Katelyn and Carly are sitting somewhat behind the twins, near Niall and Harry, smiling wide as if they've gotten great news. Crystal is off to the side, seeming to be observing everyone, with a small mysterious smile on her face. No one is looking at the camera and the scene looks natural, as if they didn't know the photo was being taken. The frame is simple and sturdy yet pretty, and appears to be meant for hanging on a wall*

Old 01-01-2013, 10:53 PM   #2005
jessidoll

Quote:
Tom: Cool!

Fiona: *nods* I was gonna make you open it later, but I couldn't help it.

*when/if Kate opens the present, she would come to the box. If she opened the box, she would find a framed photograph taken earlier in the year. The five boys are sitting towards the back of the picture, looking happy. Tom looks like he's laughing at something. Johanna is gesturing with her hands and looks animated, as if she's telling the joke Tom's laughing at. Katelyn and Carly are sitting somewhat behind the twins, near Niall and Harry, smiling wide as if they've gotten great news. Crystal is off to the side, seeming to be observing everyone, with a small mysterious smile on her face. No one is looking at the camera and the scene looks natural, as if they didn't know the phot was being taken. The frame is simple and sturdy yet pretty, and appears to be meant for hanging on a wall*
Katelyn: *grins* Alright! *tears apart the wrapping paper and opens the box* *sees the picture frame and gasps a bit* *takes out the picture frame inspecting the frame and then the picture* *smiles a bit at everyone in the picture* *looks at Fi and grins* Oh Fi, it's the best! I love it! Tank-you! How did you get the photo though?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:58 PM   #2006
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn: *grins* Alright! *tears apart the wrapping paper and opens the box* *sees the picture frame and gasps a bit* *takes out the picture frame inspecting the frame and then the picture* *smiles a bit at everyone in the picture* *looks at Fi and grins* Oh Fi, it's the best! I love it! Tank-you! How did you get the photo though?
Fiona: *grins* I took it a while back when no one was looking. I was sitting on the banister one day while you guys were hanging out.

OOC: Have to get off now. Night!

Old 01-01-2013, 11:07 PM   #2007
jessidoll

Quote:
Fiona: *grins* I took it a while back when no one was looking. I was sitting on the banister one day while you guys were hanging out.

OOC: Have to get off now. Night!
Katelyn: *looks back at the photo and smiles* Well I love it, really. My favorite Christmas present yet! *puts the wrapping and box in the floor and pulls her feet in her seat*

Ooc: Night!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 01-01-2013, 11:23 PM   #2008
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn: *looks back at the photo and smiles* Well I love it, really. My favorite Christmas present yet! *puts the wrapping and box in the floor and pulls her feet in her seat*

Ooc: Night!
Carly: Kate got like the coolest Christmas present ever! I love seeing everyone's natural reactions, as they don't know that the photo is being taken. That truly gives it meaning, I think. That's great! You're lucky to have that, Katelyn.
Aspiring Artist.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:00 AM   #2009
jessidoll

Quote:
Carly: Kate got like the coolest Christmas present ever! I love seeing everyone's natural reactions, as they don't know that the photo is being taken. That truly gives it meaning, I think. That's great! You're lucky to have that, Katelyn.
Katelyn: *nods* I know, I love how she got everyone! She even got all the boys. *laughs* Better not let any of their fans see or they'll either thin something is up or try to murder me while trying t steal it. *shakes her head at her bad joke and walks to the kitchen with the picture* *puts it on the counter and takes out the cookies*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:19 AM   #2010
Fairywings

Fiona: I'm glad you love it.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: