Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-01-2013, 09:59 PM   #1996
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,697

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Tom: *gives a small smile* Thanks. *modestly, attempting to divert the attention away from himself* I mean, we're all really talented. Jo can dance and play quidditch, you can sing, I'm pretty sure Carly can sing, I can't recall actually hearing her, Fiona makes killing people an art and can paint, and I don't know what Crystal can do, but she's really smart, so she has to have some talent.
Carly: Yeah, i can sing....*says more quietly* and draw. Anyways, that was amazing playing, Tom!
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #1997
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Tom: *gives a small smile* Thanks. *modestly, attempting to divert the attention away from himself* I mean, we're all really talented. Jo can dance and play quidditch, you can sing, I'm pretty sure Carly can sing, I can't recall actually hearing her, Fiona makes killing people an art and can paint, and I don't know what Crystal can do, but she's really smart, so she has to have some talent.
Katelyn: You're welcome. And you're right, you lot are really talented. No, you're incredibly talented! Honest, I'm not just trying to be nice. *walks back over to the couch and sits crossing her legs* *looks at the presents and tree and smiles*
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #1998
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 27,050

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Carly: Yeah, i can sing....*says more quietly* and draw. Anyways, that was amazing playing, Tom!
Tom: Thanks Carly! You know, you and Kate and I should jam one day. We could sound pretty good.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:07 PM   #1999
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Tom: Thanks Carly! You know, you and Kate and I should jam one day. We could sound pretty good.
Katelyn: *laughs* I would love to, but I'd probably mess you guys up. *wrinkles her nose* I'd probably break a window or something with my voice.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:17 PM   #2000
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,697

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Tom: Thanks Carly! You know, you and Kate and I should jam one day. We could sound pretty good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn: *laughs* I would love to, but I'd probably mess you guys up. *wrinkles her nose* I'd probably break a window or something with my voice.
Carly: Sounds cool, and no you wouldn't, Kate. You're an amazing singer.
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:21 PM   #2001
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Carly: Sounds cool, and no you wouldn't, Kate. You're an amazing singer.
Katelyn: *rolls her eyes not believing her but doesn't say anything about it* Yeah, sure. I'm going to go make some cookies. *walks in to the kitchen and starts to bake* *turns on the radio and hears a Cher Lloyd song* *screams in excitement and turns it up loud and keeps baking humming along with the song* *walks back putting the cookies in the oven*
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:22 PM   #2002
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 27,050

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn: *laughs* I would love to, but I'd probably mess you guys up. *wrinkles her nose* I'd probably break a window or something with my voice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Carly: Sounds cool, and no you wouldn't, Kate. You're an amazing singer.
Tom: Nah. Anyway, it's all about having fun, it's not like we'd actually go anywhere and perform. And I bet you guys both sound great.

Fiona: *walks over to the tree and digs around until she finds a specific present* *picks it up, walks over to Katelyn and drops it on her lap* *the present is a medium sized box wrapped in pink sparkly wrapping paper, addressed To Katelyn, From Fi* *looks up at Katelyn with big blue-green eyes* Please?

OOC: Fi's acting her age.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:29 PM   #2003
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Tom: Nah. Anyway, it's all about having fun, it's not like we'd actually go anywhere and perform. And I bet you guys both sound great.

Fiona: *walks over to the tree and digs around until she finds a specific present* *picks it up, walks over to Katelyn and drops it on her lap* *the present is a medium sized box wrapped in pink sparkly wrapping paper, addressed To Katelyn, From Fi* *looks up at Katelyn with big blue-green eyes* Please?

OOC: Fi's acting her age.
Katelyn: *shrugs then smiles* Well if it's like that, I'd love to do it then! *looks down at the present curiously then at Fiona* You want it opened now? You sure?
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:46 PM   #2004
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 27,050

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn: *shrugs then smiles* Well if it's like that, I'd love to do it then! *looks down at the present curiously then at Fiona* You want it opened now? You sure?
Tom: Cool!

Fiona: *nods* I was gonna make you open it later, but I couldn't help it.

*when/if Kate opens the present, she would come to the box. If she opened the box, she would find a framed photograph taken earlier in the year. The five boys are sitting towards the back of the picture, looking happy. Tom looks like he's laughing at something. Johanna is gesturing with her hands and looks animated, as if she's telling the joke Tom's laughing at. Katelyn and Carly are sitting somewhat behind the twins, near Niall and Harry, smiling wide as if they've gotten great news. Crystal is off to the side, seeming to be observing everyone, with a small mysterious smile on her face. No one is looking at the camera and the scene looks natural, as if they didn't know the photo was being taken. The frame is simple and sturdy yet pretty, and appears to be meant for hanging on a wall*
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:53 PM   #2005
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Tom: Cool!

Fiona: *nods* I was gonna make you open it later, but I couldn't help it.

*when/if Kate opens the present, she would come to the box. If she opened the box, she would find a framed photograph taken earlier in the year. The five boys are sitting towards the back of the picture, looking happy. Tom looks like he's laughing at something. Johanna is gesturing with her hands and looks animated, as if she's telling the joke Tom's laughing at. Katelyn and Carly are sitting somewhat behind the twins, near Niall and Harry, smiling wide as if they've gotten great news. Crystal is off to the side, seeming to be observing everyone, with a small mysterious smile on her face. No one is looking at the camera and the scene looks natural, as if they didn't know the phot was being taken. The frame is simple and sturdy yet pretty, and appears to be meant for hanging on a wall*
Katelyn: *grins* Alright! *tears apart the wrapping paper and opens the box* *sees the picture frame and gasps a bit* *takes out the picture frame inspecting the frame and then the picture* *smiles a bit at everyone in the picture* *looks at Fi and grins* Oh Fi, it's the best! I love it! Tank-you! How did you get the photo though?
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:58 PM   #2006
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 27,050

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn: *grins* Alright! *tears apart the wrapping paper and opens the box* *sees the picture frame and gasps a bit* *takes out the picture frame inspecting the frame and then the picture* *smiles a bit at everyone in the picture* *looks at Fi and grins* Oh Fi, it's the best! I love it! Tank-you! How did you get the photo though?
Fiona: *grins* I took it a while back when no one was looking. I was sitting on the banister one day while you guys were hanging out.

OOC: Have to get off now. Night!
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:07 PM   #2007
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Fiona: *grins* I took it a while back when no one was looking. I was sitting on the banister one day while you guys were hanging out.

OOC: Have to get off now. Night!
Katelyn: *looks back at the photo and smiles* Well I love it, really. My favorite Christmas present yet! *puts the wrapping and box in the floor and pulls her feet in her seat*

Ooc: Night!
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:23 PM   #2008
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney
 
niallsprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 551 Miles from WDW
Posts: 3,697

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn: *looks back at the photo and smiles* Well I love it, really. My favorite Christmas present yet! *puts the wrapping and box in the floor and pulls her feet in her seat*

Ooc: Night!
Carly: Kate got like the coolest Christmas present ever! I love seeing everyone's natural reactions, as they don't know that the photo is being taken. That truly gives it meaning, I think. That's great! You're lucky to have that, Katelyn.
__________________
If you need me, I'll be in my own little world. Walt Disney World.
"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:00 AM   #2009
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Carly: Kate got like the coolest Christmas present ever! I love seeing everyone's natural reactions, as they don't know that the photo is being taken. That truly gives it meaning, I think. That's great! You're lucky to have that, Katelyn.
Katelyn: *nods* I know, I love how she got everyone! She even got all the boys. *laughs* Better not let any of their fans see or they'll either thin something is up or try to murder me while trying t steal it. *shakes her head at her bad joke and walks to the kitchen with the picture* *puts it on the counter and takes out the cookies*
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:19 AM   #2010
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 27,050

Fiona: I'm glad you love it.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.