Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2012, 08:35 PM   #1756
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn: *nods and looks around a bit* *looks at Crys and tilts her head to the side a little* *bites her lip thinking* Maybe we could find a dress like that but strapless?
Johanna: That would look good. *glances around* *holds up a dress in the same color with the same length, but sparkling and strapless* Like that?

Fiona: That could work.

Crystal: *takes it* *tries it on* *comes back* Better?

Fiona: Much.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:40 PM   #1757
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Johanna: That would look good. *glances around* *holds up a dress in the same color with the same length, but sparkling and strapless* Like that?

Fiona: That could work.

Crystal: *takes it* *tries it on* *comes back* Better?

Fiona: Much.
Katelyn: *smiles* Aw,you look beautiful Crys! *looks down at her dress and walks back to the dressing room**quickly puts on her original outfit and walks back with the dress and shoes in hand*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-17-2012, 08:47 PM   #1758
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Katelyn: *smiles* Aw,you look beautiful Crys! *looks down at her dress and walks back to the dressing room**quickly puts on her original outfit and walks back with the dress and shoes in hand*
Crystal: *looks down at the ground and smiles a little* You think?

Johanna: Totally. *pulls out a black knee length dress with a high waist and a red sash around it* What do you think Fi?

Fiona: *bites her lip* I don't know. Do you guys think I should try it on?
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 12-17-2012, 08:57 PM   #1759
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Crystal: *looks down at the ground and smiles a little* You think?

Johanna: Totally. *pulls out a black knee length dress with a high waist and a red sash around it* What do you think Fi?

Fiona: *bites her lip* I don't know. Do you guys think I should try it on?
Katelyn: Absolutely! You look incredible Crys. *turns to Fiona smiling* Yes,of course.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 12-17-2012, 09:05 PM   #1760
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn: Absolutely! You look incredible Crys. *turns to Fiona smiling* Yes,of course.
Fiona: I guess I'll try it. *takes the dress and changes*

Tom: *saunters up wearing a white suit, black collared shirt, and a red tie* What do you think girls? Too much or just right? Crystal, you look absolutely gorgeous. Probably shouldn't say that to my girlfriend's sister, but whatever.

Crystal: *blushes* Thanks. You look good too.

Tom: *looks around* Say, where is my girlfriend?

Old 12-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #1761
jessidoll

Quote:
Fiona: I guess I'll try it. *takes the dress and changes*

Tom: *saunters up wearing a white suit, black collared shirt, and a red tie* What do you think girls? Too much or just right? Crystal, you look absolutely gorgeous. Probably shouldn't say that to my girlfriend's sister, but whatever.

Crystal: *blushes* Thanks. You look good too.

Tom: *looks around* Say, where is my girlfriend?
Katelyn: *smiles and sits down in a seat* You look very handsome Tom,in a friendly way not trying to be weird. Fi's changing in to her dress right now.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 12-17-2012, 09:40 PM   #1762
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn: *smiles and sits down in a seat* You look very handsome Tom,in a friendly way not trying to be weird. Fi's changing in to her dress right now.
Tom: Thanks. Oh, okay.

Fiona: *comes out* Well? *nervously* Oh, hi Tom.

Tom: *grins* If Crystal was beautiful, then you're drop dead gorgeous.

Crystal: *changes and comes back in her regular clothes*

Old 12-17-2012, 09:45 PM   #1763
jessidoll

Quote:
Tom: Thanks. Oh, okay.

Fiona: *comes out* Well? *nervously* Oh, hi Tom.

Tom: *grins* If Crystal was beautiful, then you're drop dead gorgeous.

Crystal: *changes and comes back in her regular clothes*
Katelyn: You're welcome. *turns and looks at Fiona,smiles* Aw Fi! You look incredible!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 12-17-2012, 09:52 PM   #1764
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn: You're welcome. *turns and looks at Fiona,smiles* Aw Fi! You look incredible!
Fiona: It's comfortable. I could fight in it, if I needed to.

Tom: Hey, we match!

Fiona: Look at that.

Johanna: Is being able to fight in it really criteria?

Tom&Fiona: *looks at her dead serious* Yes, it is.

Crystal: That just leaves you, Jo.

Old 12-17-2012, 09:58 PM   #1765
jessidoll

Quote:
Fiona: It's comfortable. I could fight in it, if I needed to.

Tom: Hey, we match!

Fiona: Look at that.

Johanna: Is being able to fight in it really criteria?

Tom&Fiona: *looks at her dead serious* Yes, it is.

Crystal: That just leaves you, Jo.
Katelyn: Ooh Jo,I have a feeling your dress will be one of the prettiest!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 12-17-2012, 09:59 PM   #1766
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn: Ooh Jo,I have a feeling your dress will be one of the prettiest!
Johanna: *looking in the mirror* Hm, what do you think? Pink? Green? Yellow? Pruple? Brown? White?

Old 12-17-2012, 10:08 PM   #1767
jessidoll

Quote:
Johanna: *looking in the mirror* Hm, what do you think? Pink? Green? Yellow? Pruple? Brown? White?
Katelyn: *bites her lip thinking again* What do you think about a light pink?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 12-17-2012, 10:09 PM   #1768
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn: *bites her lip thinking again* What do you think about a light pink?
Johanna: That could work.

Old 12-18-2012, 04:24 PM   #1769
jessidoll

Quote:
Johanna: That could work.
Katelyn: *smiles* Cool! Now what would look good....? *stands up and looks around the racks**pulls out an obnoxiously bright pink dress with an ugly vomit green sash**makes a disgusted face* That's just gross. *shakes her head and puts it away**keeps looking biting her lip*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 12-18-2012, 06:35 PM   #1770
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn: *smiles* Cool! Now what would look good....? *stands up and looks around the racks**pulls out an obnoxiously bright pink dress with an ugly vomit green sash**makes a disgusted face* That's just gross. *shakes her head and puts it away**keeps looking biting her lip*
Johanna: *looks* *holds up a carnation pink dress with giant blue polka dots* Um........no. Too child-like. *puts it back*

Tom: *looks at a different rack* *pulls out a dress and shows them* *the dress is pale pink, with elbow length sleeves, a low but not indecent neckline, and a lid calf length skirt that looks like a princess dress skirt* Now, this might do. *turns Jo to face the mirror and hold the dress up in front of her* Comments?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: