Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2012, 09:06 PM   #1681
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*smiles a bit at the muffins* Brownie I'll call you back later.*goes wide-eyed at him* Okay,so next time I see you I'll be beating you up right?*rolls her eyes even though he can't see* Yeah yeah,whatever.Just don't call me that.Bye.*hangs up and puts her phone on silent**puts it in her pocket* Those look really good.

Ooc: I just saw that,I didn't know what it meant either at first then I thought it could have just been an icon.
OOC: I'm glad i accidentally clicked it though. I thought I accidentally typed something bad.

Carly: I just hope they taste as good as they look. *smiles and puts on some fuzzy socks*
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:13 PM   #1682
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess

OOC: I'm glad i accidentally clicked it though. I thought I accidentally typed something bad.

Carly: I just hope they taste as good as they look. *smiles and puts on some fuzzy socks*
Katelyn: Well I'll gladly try them and see. *sees her phone light up and checks it real quick**groans a bit and turns it completey off* I'm going to kill.both of those boys over the summer if they're going to be this annoying.*shakes her head and hops off the counter**walks to the fridge and grabs another water*

Ooc: I probably would have thought the same thing.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #1683
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn: Well I'll gladly try them and see. *sees her phone light up and checks it real quick**groans a bit and turns it completey off* I'm going to kill.both of those boys over the summer if they're going to be this annoying.*shakes her head and hops off the counter**walks to the fridge and grabs another water*

Ooc: I probably would have thought the same thing.
Carly: Oh speaking of boys, one of my old best friends is coming to the mansion in a day or two. I'm so excited to see him. It's been too long!
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
Old 12-03-2012, 09:28 PM   #1684
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Carly: Oh speaking of boys, one of my old best friends is coming to the mansion in a day or two. I'm so excited to see him. It's been too long!
Katelyn: That's great Carl,is he staying for Christmas?Or Christmas Eve,because I was hoping to do something special for us all and if he's staying until then he'll need a suit or something dressy.*pauses* That is,if everyone wants to do it.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 12-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #1685
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn: That's great Carl,is he staying for Christmas?Or Christmas Eve,because I was hoping to do something special for us all and if he's staying until then he'll need a suit or something dressy.*pauses* That is,if everyone wants to do it.
Carly: He could stay for Christmas. That is if you don't mind. He really won't be a trouble. He'll stay out of everyone's way. I'll tell him to bring his suit. He has one, yes. So you don't mind if he comes?
Aspiring Artist.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:42 PM   #1686
jessidoll

Quote:

Carly: He could stay for Christmas. That is if you don't mind. He really won't be a trouble. He'll stay out of everyone's way. I'll tell him to bring his suit. He has one, yes. So you don't mind if he comes?
Katelyn: Ofcourse not,the more the merrier. And he doesn't need to stay out of anyone's way,he can be part of our family for a while.*sits in a chair at the counter* Now how can I tell everyone my idea...

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 12-03-2012, 09:48 PM   #1687
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn: Ofcourse not,the more the merrier. And he doesn't need to stay out of anyone's way,he can be part of our family for a while.*sits in a chair at the counter* Now how can I tell everyone my idea...
Carly: Gather everyone together and just say it loud, while were all here. Maybe you should do it tomorrow though because it's late and some of us are already asleep. *yawns* *sets her empty mug in the dishwasher*
Aspiring Artist.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:53 PM   #1688
jessidoll

Quote:

Carly: Gather everyone together and just say it loud, while were all here. Maybe you should do it tomorrow though because it's late and some of us are already asleep. *yawns* *sets her empty mug in the dishwasher*
Katelyn:*nods* Sounds like a good plan,I just hope everyone will want to do it.But Fi might not,she isn't one for dresses.Maybe she could wear a suit instead,what will I wear though? I'll look even more ugly then I usually do if I'm in a dress.Plus I'll have to go out and get myself more make-up to cover my face at least.*sighs and shakes her head* This is gonna be hard.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 12-03-2012, 10:01 PM   #1689
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*nods* Sounds like a good plan,I just hope everyone will want to do it.But Fi might not,she isn't one for dresses.Maybe she could wear a suit instead,what will I wear though? I'll look even more ugly then I usually do if I'm in a dress.Plus I'll have to go out and get myself more make-up to cover my face at least.*sighs and shakes her head* This is gonna be hard.
Carly: You can wear tights/ leggings with the dress so your legs don't show and get a long sleeved lacy dress or something. *smiles* I'm sure your face will be better by then and if it's not, so what? Wear a little makeup to cover it up. I'm sure no one will notice.
Aspiring Artist.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #1690
jessidoll

Quote:

Carly: You can wear tights/ leggings with the dress so your legs don't show and get a long sleeved lacy dress or something. *smiles* I'm sure your face will be better by then and if it's not, so what? Wear a little makeup to cover it up. I'm sure no one will notice.
Katelyn:*smiles a bit* Nice idea Carl,tanks.I just hope Harry doesnt-oh and uhm,you know,everyone else,doesn't think I'm trying to cake my face with make-up and make myself uglier.*blushes a bit and lays her head on her arms**yawns a bit* I just want to have a great Christmas with everyone I care about.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 12-03-2012, 10:22 PM   #1691
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*smiles a bit* Nice idea Carl,tanks.I just hope Harry doesnt-oh and uhm,you know,everyone else,doesn't think I'm trying to cake my face with make-up and make myself uglier.*blushes a bit and lays her head on her arms**yawns a bit* I just want to have a great Christmas with everyone I care about.
Carly: I'm sure he won't. It actually won't take that much makeup to cover those up. You'll be fine. Don't worry.
Aspiring Artist.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:27 PM   #1692
jessidoll

Quote:

Carly: I'm sure he won't. It actually won't take that much makeup to cover those up. You'll be fine. Don't worry.
Katelyn:*sighs* You're right,I'm just anxious I guess.*yawns again and sits up* Well I'm sleepy and sick of yawning so I'm going to bed.*stands up and stretches* G'night Carl,I'll see ya in the morning.*walks upstairs to her room and goes to sleep*

Ooc: Night!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 12-03-2012, 10:28 PM   #1693
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*sighs* You're right,I'm just anxious I guess.*yawns again and sits up* Well I'm sleepy and sick of yawning so I'm going to bed.*stands up and stretches* G'night Carl,I'll see ya in the morning.*walks upstairs to her room and goes to sleep*

Ooc: Night!
Carly: Goodnight, Kate. I hope you feel better. *walks upstairs to her own room with the blankets still wrapped around her* *lays down, pulls the covers up and falls asleep*

OOC: Goodnight!
Aspiring Artist.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:38 PM   #1694
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Johanna: *stops as the song ends* Thank you Tom.

Tom: *ends the song and stretches*

Fiona: You play beautifully.

Tom: *smiles at her* Thanks.

Crystal: For what?

Johanna: What?

Crystal: Thank you Tom for what?

Johanna: Oh. That was one of the songs from the Nutcracker, and my dance school is doing it.

Crystal: That's neat. Are you in it?

Johanna: *glances down at the floor shyly* Yeah........

Crystal: What part do you have?

Johanna: *not meeting her eye out of embarressment* Uh, Clara.........

Crystal: Congrats. She's the star, right?

Johanna: Uh, yeah.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:40 PM   #1695
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

OOC: Night guys!
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: