Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2013, 01:20 AM   #496
zippyzo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardens View Post
Sorry, I just logged on after a long weekend out of town. We are on list "B" we are the Bearden Family: Rebecca (DW)-Mickey, Ken (DH)-Goofey, Alex (DS-14)-Capt. Jack Sparrow, Max (DS-13)-Mickey.

My parents David (Donald Duck) and Judie Small (Nemo) are also participating and are on the "B" list as well.
Thank you so much. Hope you enjoyed you time away
zippyzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:22 PM   #497
morrow1021
Earning My Ears

fe

how does one get on the FE lIST. ?
morrow1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-14-2013, 09:42 PM   #498
morrow1021
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyzo View Post
Ok here goes if you are Intrested in the FE please could you PM me
Names & (ages of children) in the family when we travel
Dis board names
Cabin number (if you have it)
Email address (so I can email a final list out when the time comes)
Favourite Disney character for each person (this can be sent at a later date as children tend to change their minds)

Then I can start compiling a list of people and slowly add to it over time.

Thanks in advance
Just realized there is a cut off date just joined forum is it really toooo late. ?..
Old 08-15-2013, 09:20 AM   #499
LindaBabe

DIS Cast Member
Let them try to get me out - heheh

GOOD Morning, Happy Cruisers!

Less than 35 days now - are you ready to pack yet?

Welcome Morrow Family!
Old 08-15-2013, 12:30 PM   #500
morrow1021
Earning My Ears

Thank You!! Making a list and checking it twice !!
Old 08-15-2013, 03:52 PM   #501
goof cind chipdale
Earning My Ears

Question for tntfras on the FE list, Group B. I want to confirm your DD's favorite Disney characters, Osworld and Marie Claire. Sorry I'm not sure who those characters are. Thanks!
goof cind chipdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:27 AM   #502
kmrelhome
Earning My Ears

Disney Fantasy 9-14-13

Hi There! 16 of us going on this cruise for my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary. We have never been on a Disney Cruise and of course I am down to the wire now, trying to plan things. Does anyone have any suggestions on things we can do to make their celebration just that much more magic? Also, was reading about the fish extenders outside the door and I probably do not have time to make one for everyone in our group, but would love to surprise my parents with one to receive goodies.....How do we get on this list? Also, I know I will be making/purchasing items to place in other extenders participating in this. Do we receive a list with the number or people participating? Also, do we give a gift a day to each member, or is it just one time during the cruise. Yes, I know I am definately out of the loop...A newbie!!

Thanks for your help!! Majorly stressing!!

kmrelhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 03:15 AM   #503
zippyzo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrelhome View Post
Hi There! 16 of us going on this cruise for my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary. We have never been on a Disney Cruise and of course I am down to the wire now, trying to plan things. Does anyone have any suggestions on things we can do to make their celebration just that much more magic? Also, was reading about the fish extenders outside the door and I probably do not have time to make one for everyone in our group, but would love to surprise my parents with one to receive goodies.....How do we get on this list? Also, I know I will be making/purchasing items to place in other extenders participating in this. Do we receive a list with the number or people participating? Also, do we give a gift a day to each member, or is it just one time during the cruise. Yes, I know I am definately out of the loop...A newbie!!

Thanks for your help!! Majorly stressing!!

Hi. The fe list has officially closed but what we are doing is adding a third group for late comers as many people have already got there supplies etc. but some families are happy to go on two list it may be a slightly smaller group but it does mean your parents can take part. It's entirely up to you how you would like to do the gifts. Some give 1 gift per stateroom, other individual gift. You can deliver your gift whenever you would like to. If I could have their names, stateroom no, and a favourite disney character that would be great.
Hope that all makes sense.
Old 08-16-2013, 06:17 AM   #504
LindaBabe

DIS Cast Member
Let them try to get me out - heheh

Good Morning Happy Cruisers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrelhome View Post
Hi There! 16 of us going on this cruise for my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary. . . .
If you'll post their first names and room number, I'll make sure they at least get a card.

In fact, I'd like to start a celebrations list, if someone else hasn't already. I just started selling Stampin' Up, and need LOTS of practice card making before I actually try to teach others to do it.

Please pm your Dis name, stateroom number, name(s) of celebrant (s) and occasion. If the occasion is during the cruise, include the date, also. Otherwise cards will be delivered at my convenience.

On the home front, today, our major renovations will be officially FINISHED. Since June 12, when we closed on our HUD house, the plumbing has been repaired, the crawl space has a sump pump, new roof, new fireplace and surround, new paint, new tile backsplash in kitchen, new counter top, all new windows, HVAC, workbench and storage in garage and new deck. We went 1/3 over our original estimate, but we added to the scope of work, too. GLAD to be done, for a while. The bathrooms still need to be done but I want a pause first before we have any more upheaval!

Happy Day, All!
Old 08-16-2013, 07:50 AM   #505
zippyzo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaBabe View Post
Good Morning Happy Cruisers!

If you'll post their first names and room number, I'll make sure they at least get a card.

In fact, I'd like to start a celebrations list, if someone else hasn't already. I just started selling Stampin' Up, and need LOTS of practice card making before I actually try to teach others to do it.

Please pm your Dis name, stateroom number, name(s) of celebrant (s) and occasion. If the occasion is during the cruise, include the date, also. Otherwise cards will be delivered at my convenience.

On the home front, today, our major renovations will be officially FINISHED. Since June 12, when we closed on our HUD house, the plumbing has been repaired, the crawl space has a sump pump, new roof, new fireplace and surround, new paint, new tile backsplash in kitchen, new counter top, all new windows, HVAC, workbench and storage in garage and new deck. We went 1/3 over our original estimate, but we added to the scope of work, too. GLAD to be done, for a while. The bathrooms still need to be done but I want a pause first before we have any more upheaval!

Happy Day, All!
On the fe list there is a column that has special date in for those celebrating special occasions.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:16 AM   #506
Smille9815
Earning My Ears

We just found out about FE and would like to participate~can we join the 3rd list?
Smille9815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:14 AM   #507
zippyzo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smille9815 View Post
We just found out about FE and would like to participate~can we join the 3rd list?
Hello and welcome, if I can have your
Names
Ages of children
Stateroom no
Favourite Disney character

I will add you to group C.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:17 PM   #508
morrow1021
Earning My Ears

So glad there is a third list for us late comers...
rm 7192 Three in our party, Guy , Denise and Ciera our 9 year old daughter. Ciera loves Ariel. Guy and I love Disney .
Old 08-16-2013, 12:18 PM   #509
morrow1021
Earning My Ears

There is a facebook page for our cruise dates Search keep calm and cruise took me a while to find it!
Old 08-16-2013, 12:57 PM   #510
zippyzo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrow1021 View Post
So glad there is a third list for us late comers...
rm 7192 Three in our party, Guy , Denise and Ciera our 9 year old daughter. Ciera loves Ariel. Guy and I love Disney .
Welcome - I have added you to the list -

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: