Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2011, 09:33 PM   #1
kateandkarysmom
Earning My Ears

Let's see your stroller decorations!!!

From time to time I see strollers all decked out at Disney. We are going for the mnsshp and I am looking for ideas.
kateandkarysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:49 PM   #2
scrappinginontario
DIS Veteran

When I rented Disney strollers in the past for my DN I brought a small Canadian flag and tied that to the handle. It made it so much easier to find our stroller in stroller parking - especially at Playhouse Disney. Check out the strollers here!

We're going back this August with my 2yo daughter and will be bring a similar stroller marker this time.

Amazing Trips with DD: Feb 2014 (7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise on Fantasy), November 2013 (2 days with grandparents), Aug 2013 (11 Mommy and DD days. Perfect!!), Nov 2012 (2 days AoA LM with grandparents and DN), Aug 2012 (10 awesome days with just the 2 of us!), Nov 2011 (2 days with grandparents), Aug 2011 (8 days with DN and Nana), Apr 2010 (3 days), Nov 2010 (2 days with grandparents)
scrappinginontario is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-05-2011, 12:30 AM   #3
Wadecool
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinginontario View Post
When I rented Disney strollers in the past for my DN I brought a small Canadian flag and tied that to the handle. It made it so much easier to find our stroller in stroller parking - especially at Playhouse Disney. Check out the strollers here!

We're going back this August with my 2yo daughter and will be bring a similar stroller marker this time.
That photo is ridiculous, thanks for posting. After seeing that, I'm definitely going to have to trick out our stroller to save the inevitable headache of trying to pick ours out in a sea of hundreds. I've got a pretty conpicious blue UK golf towel I was thinking of hanging from the handle, so maybe that's a start.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:28 AM   #4
scrappinginontario
DIS Veteran

Yes, I'd highly recommend it especially knowing that it is often necessary for CM to reorganize strollers for maximum capacity so your stroller may not be in exactly the same place when you go back to get it. It will be in the same area (as long as it was parked in actual 'stroller parking' area) but could be moved around.

PS - I snapped that pic of the strollers almost 7 years ago never realizing the number of times I'd use it. It's one of my fave Disney trip pics ever!

Amazing Trips with DD: Feb 2014 (7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise on Fantasy), November 2013 (2 days with grandparents), Aug 2013 (11 Mommy and DD days. Perfect!!), Nov 2012 (2 days AoA LM with grandparents and DN), Aug 2012 (10 awesome days with just the 2 of us!), Nov 2011 (2 days with grandparents), Aug 2011 (8 days with DN and Nana), Apr 2010 (3 days), Nov 2010 (2 days with grandparents)
scrappinginontario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:15 PM   #5
uscgmouse
Mouseketeer

Bump!!!
Old 09-19-2012, 12:27 PM   #6
iamfishie
Earning My Ears

Bring glow sticks to attach to the stroller at night! It's a big help trying to find it in the "sea of strollers." Especially at darker places in the park.
iamfishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:56 PM   #7
dvcwannabe
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamfishie View Post
Bring glow sticks to attach to the stroller at night! It's a big help trying to find it in the "sea of strollers." Especially at darker places in the park.
This is a great idea! Time for a trip back to the Dollar Tree.

I bought a really bright purple gift bow at Dollar Tree for our stoller. Hope it stands out enough.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:20 PM   #8
tzeitel
Toadi Acceleratio Semper Absurda

We went to WM a few days ago and picked up super bright, obnoxiously pink fabric from the remnants bin. We'll just do a bow or tie it around one of the handles. I already have glow sticks from our last trip that we'll use for the stroller...and the girls
Old 09-19-2012, 01:35 PM   #9
pooh4brains
Mouseketeer

Target, Walmart and Michaels all have glow stuff for $1 or less. At Target, they are in the Dollar Spot, and at WM they are with the Halloween stuff. Michaels had theirs outside.

I read on this board that someone used battery powered Christmas lights for their stroller handles. We have never had any major problems spotting our stroller, but glowing handles would make life easier, and fun!
Old 09-19-2012, 01:39 PM   #10
a11ie
"I only hope that we Do Not lose sight of one thing -- That it was all started by a mouse." -- Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadecool View Post
I've got a pretty conpicious blue UK golf towel I was thinking of hanging from the handle, so maybe that's a start.
Only a good idea if there are no U of L fans around. Or you may never find your stroller.

Dec '92.(US trip)_____Nov '93 (offsite)
Dec '94 (Dixie Landing)_____Sep '95 (BC)
Disneyland '96______Oct '97 (??)
Nov '99 (DL)_____May '00 (BWV)
May '01 (S&D)______Nov '01 (POR, BWV)
Disney Cruise '02______May '03 (BWV)
Oct '04 (BWV)______Sep '06 (BWV)

My DS FIRST trip at 14mo Nov '10 (BWV)
Had 2nd, surprise, trip with Grandma and Papa Oct '12 (BWV)
Planning to go back Sep '13. (BLT&BWV)
ME DS
a11ie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:21 PM   #11
Yoshiandi
Just working for my next Disney fix..

We bought a small string of christmas lights for our stroller for at night. THey either were on all the time or did this blink option so finding the stroller was super easy. We also had a sign made up by my sister for finding the stroller was easy during the day.

Yoshiandi is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: