Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2012, 10:43 PM   #1
sbb2012
Earning My Ears

Bonnet Creek question

We are planning a trip for June 2013 and plan to stay off-site. Hubby wanted to try on-site, but we looked into it and we can't afford to stay onsite unless we do a value, and we want space, so I think we will try Bonnet Creek.

So my question: is Bonnet Creek close enough to the parks to easily take a mid-day break? Hubby likes to be able to go to hotel for lunch and for a nap before going back to the park, but the last place we stayed it was really inconvenient to do so.
sbb2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:12 AM   #2
Upatnoon
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbb2012 View Post
We are planning a trip for June 2013 and plan to stay off-site. Hubby wanted to try on-site, but we looked into it and we can't afford to stay onsite unless we do a value, and we want space, so I think we will try Bonnet Creek.

So my question: is Bonnet Creek close enough to the parks to easily take a mid-day break? Hubby likes to be able to go to hotel for lunch and for a nap before going back to the park, but the last place we stayed it was really inconvenient to do so.
Bonnet Creek is located next door to Disney's Caribbean Beach resort right in the middle of the World. Very easy to take an afternoon break, we always do it.
Upatnoon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:46 PM   #3
leeer1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upatnoon
Bonnet Creek is located next door to Disney's Caribbean Beach resort right in the middle of the World. Very easy to take an afternoon break, we always do it.
I was curious about this myself. I have a dniece9 and dnephew5 and wanted to plan for midday breaks.
leeer1 is offline   Reply With Quote