Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #196
TwoAtDisney
Julie

Won't be at CMC until Nov 25, but on this board's thread about Cape May dinner buffet changes, it is a definite that shrimp is still on the buffet....but, it's been peeled for us! So that's an upgrade, unless one likes to tear apart the shrimp themselves. So, "no more peel & shrimp" is correct, but peeled shrimp is there. Maybe since the ribs were taken away from us, the powers that be are allowing us to eat the shrimp faster so we can eat more?!

Note - the 'old' ribs have been replaced by "short ribs" per the CMC menu changes thread.
TwoAtDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:47 PM   #197
fairestoneofall
DIS Veteran

i'm glad we ate there in December since it appears we won't go back. i don't eat the skillet. DH does, but he liked the brisket and pork options. when we went in December with my family, three adults and one child had the skillet; two adults and one child had a la carte.

and i don't get the argument now not having the food costs for the a la carte options. if they're still serving a la carte for lunch, then they have to have those foods there anyway. i realize some of the old offerings are gone now. but i would've rather then just cut down the number of a la carte options at dinner versus taking them away completely.

*DL Dumbo Double Dare-August 2014*POR January 2014*POP-October 2013*CR-December 2011--DD's 10th birthday trip!*POP-June 2010*Ft. Wilderness Cabin-September 2009*CSR/GF-Thanksgiving 2008*Caribbean Beach-August 2007: 10th Anniversary Trip*Shades of Green-November 2006*Port Orleans/All Star Movies-February 2005*yearly growing up, but never on site (generally the Knights Inn)
fairestoneofall is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-08-2012, 04:53 AM   #198
vacationer1954
DIS Veteran

Labor is the single biggest cost category for restaurants. So what people are saying makes it sounds like making individual plates for each person on the table takes more cooks than making a single platter for the table.
vacationer1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:50 PM   #199
conniehar90
DIS Veteran

Does WCC still offer the all you can drink milk shakes? I don't see it on allears or Disney website. Thanks!
Old 10-09-2012, 04:51 PM   #200
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conniehar90 View Post
Does WCC still offer the all you can drink milk shakes? I don't see it on allears or Disney website. Thanks!
Yes and yum!
WDWKOOK is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: