Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2012, 07:22 AM   #16
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

OH MY GOSH. Let me just tell you this!!! I was scanning the PTR boards on my iPod (it's a new sickness I have... do you have the DIS app? Seriously though.) AND I saw this glorious Friends quote... and I immediately KNEW it was your new PTR!!! And I was totally right. HAHAHA oh how I love Chandler Bing. That's one of my favorite quotes too. He has the best line delivery ever.

Yeah... anyways...

Yay! I'm SO here! Duh.

My guess is Wilderness Lodge, because I know how much yall love it and CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS! Then again, I have no idea... maybe even Yacht Club! I know you said in your Dec. TR how much you loved the Christmas stuff in there even though you never thought you would... (yeah, I have a really random memory. Hahah.) SO YEAH. I'm probably wrong on BOTH of them but... either way it's very exciting!

-Marissa
marDgreen88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:17 AM   #17
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
DIS Veteran

Hey Jen! I'm here! I'm so excited to follow along with the planning of another trip! As for your resort - I'm going to agree with pretty much everyone and guess Wilderness Lodge. It's definitely the first place that came to mind!
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-15-2012, 09:39 AM   #18
SoNotAPrincess
Disney Diva

Subbing in!

Chandler Bing is basically my soulmate, so I recognized the line immediately! I love Matthew Perry almost as much as the monorail. ALMOST!

I'm guessing Wilderness Lodge or POP for your resort....at least for the first go 'round in "Resort Roulette".
Old 09-15-2012, 10:59 AM   #19
MiaBella05
DIS Veteran

joining in
Caribbean Beach - Oct. '08
Riverside - May '09

MiaBella05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:18 AM   #20
rdkeim
Mouseketeer

Anxious to hear about your plans! Wilderness Lodge?
rdkeim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:19 AM   #21
DisneyDreamerMN
DIS Veteran

I am here and excited to learn about your trip!

I am going to guess WL!

No one needs to know we are going to Disney again...right? May/June 2011 TR

HS choir trip March 1999 off site , POR April 2009, POR Nov.2009, POR Oct. 2010, WL May 2011, POP Nov. 2011
POP May 2012, WL Dec 2012, POP Oct 2013, DCL Dream Feb 2014
DisneyDreamerMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:32 AM   #23
Dreamsdocometrue9112
"hang onto your hats and glasses 'cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!"

That is one of my FAVORITE Friends episodes! I'm obsessed with that show.

Joining in!! Looking forward to reading about you plans! My guess is WL, since it's very cozy and Christmasy!

Dreamsdocometrue9112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #24
Nairnyn
Mouseketeer

Uh......let's be honest.

You are my new favorite person in the world. (Don't tell my husband)

As soon as I saw your PTR title, I started laughing. Because I knew EXACTLY what it was from.

I enjoyed your previous TR's...but now I'm even more excited, because it has a Friend's themed title, and it's Christmas. I mean, really? Can it BE any better??

11/99: BWI; 10/05: Off property; 4/06: Off property; 10/06: SSR; 12/06: ASMovies; 12/07: ASMusic;
3/08: ASMovies; 12/08: Off property; 9/09: ASMovies; 1/10: Pop; 3/11: POR; 12/11: POR; 10/12-11/12: ASMusic
Nairnyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:18 PM   #25
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Wow, I feel like such an outsider-I must be the only one who didn't get the Friends reference.

Anxious to hear about your resort choice for this trip.
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIP: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
wdwgirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:17 PM   #26
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 407-W-DISNEY View Post
I'm here!!!
Yay, welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teekathepony View Post
I'm here! I'm here! I made it! Glad you started before I left!
Yay, glad you made it here before you left for your trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs T 2009 View Post
Here!!! :D

Hahahaha that episode is SO FUNNY!!! Love it!!!

I have to think about resorts.... There's too many I'm thinking of! Haha
Yay! I love that quote! I love Chandler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHTeacher View Post
I'm here! I'm looking forward to hearing all about your new trip.

I'm guessing Wilderness Lodge for your resort!
Yay, so glad you're here!

Hmmm, good guess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile4stamps View Post
Here!! And I made the first page!!!

Edited because I went back and read your intro!

I am also going with the Wilderness Lodge. I know you love it there and for the holidays I've heard its wonderful!
Yay, welcome!

Another good guess! Not telling yet though!

NEW December 2013 TR, In Progress!

My TR's/PTR's~2/13 TR~11/12 TR!~11/12 PTR!~5/12 TR!~5/12 PTR!~12/11 TR!~10/11 TR!~10/11 PTR!~11/10 TR!~11/10 PTR!~Disneymoon TR 5/10!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Nermel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:21 PM   #27
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dugette View Post
I'm here and looking forward to hearing about your plans and then hearing about how they change!

We've been working our way through the entire collection of Friends DVDs and just saw that show not too long ago...Santa Pants!
Yay, glad you're here! There have actually been a few changes that I'll have to get you guys up to date on!

I love that episode!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs T 2009 View Post
Okay I'm gonna guess :: wilderness lodge or pop!
2 great guesses! Not telling yet though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwheatl View Post
Disney freak over here No Disney trip for us this Christmas, so I'll live vicariously through your fun.
Yay, welcome! Glad you're here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
That is a cute intro to your PTR and it is perfectly Christmas trip appropriate.

I have actually always wanted to visit the week right after Thanksgiving. Someday.

Looking forward to your plans and your changes............
Thank you! So glad you're here!

I actually thought about going that week, but I wanted to include the Food and Wine festival! I've heard it's an awesome time to go!

I hope I can keep the changes to a minimum, but I've already made a few I'll have to tell you about!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingact21 View Post
You know I'll be following along!p
Woo hoo, so glad you're here!

My TR's/PTR's~2/13 TR~11/12 TR!~11/12 PTR!~5/12 TR!~5/12 PTR!~12/11 TR!~10/11 TR!~10/11 PTR!~11/10 TR!~11/10 PTR!~Disneymoon TR 5/10!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 09-15-2012, 04:29 PM   #28
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
I'm here!!!! Hahahaha I had completely forgotten about Santa Pants - thanks for the laugh!!

My guess? Beach Club or Wilderness Lodge! (Subject to change, of course! )
Yay, glad you're here! I know, it's such a random scene from Friends, but it's so freakin hysterical! I cry from laughing every time I see it!

Good guesses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditsypixie View Post
Hi! So glad you started the PTR!

Santa pants... LOVE Friends

I think...Wilderness Lodge?

Friends is the best show ever!

Good guess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 407-W-DISNEY View Post
P.s. keep forgetting to post the caramel info - tader joes's brand Fleur De Sel Caramels. hand made caramels with Fluer de Sel, a hand harvested sea salt collected off the coast of France.... Go buy them!!!! So good. I did move them from the pantry to the fridge. They were a little to soft for me..now they are perfect.
As for resorts...the Poly or Comtemporary
Dont keep us waiting!!!
OMG those caramels sound fantastic, I'll have to check them out!

Oooh, I like your guesses for the resorts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
OH MY GOSH. Let me just tell you this!!! I was scanning the PTR boards on my iPod (it's a new sickness I have... do you have the DIS app? Seriously though.) AND I saw this glorious Friends quote... and I immediately KNEW it was your new PTR!!! And I was totally right. HAHAHA oh how I love Chandler Bing. That's one of my favorite quotes too. He has the best line delivery ever.

Yeah... anyways...

Yay! I'm SO here! Duh.

My guess is Wilderness Lodge, because I know how much yall love it and CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS! Then again, I have no idea... maybe even Yacht Club! I know you said in your Dec. TR how much you loved the Christmas stuff in there even though you never thought you would... (yeah, I have a really random memory. Hahah.) SO YEAH. I'm probably wrong on BOTH of them but... either way it's very exciting!
I just got the DIS app! I usually just go on safari on my phone and go on the actual DIS website, but now that I have the app, it makes life so much easier!

I love Chandler Bing too! He's probably my favorite character, he is just so funny I can't stand it! Brandon is actually almost as funny as Chandler!

Yay, I'm so glad you're here!

Great resort guesses, you do have a good memory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE View Post
Hey Jen! I'm here! I'm so excited to follow along with the planning of another trip! As for your resort - I'm going to agree with pretty much everyone and guess Wilderness Lodge. It's definitely the first place that came to mind!
Yay, so happy you're here!

Haha, I love how everyone guessed the WL, I guess I make it pretty obvious how much I love that place, huh?

Old 09-15-2012, 04:33 PM   #29
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNotAPrincess View Post
Subbing in!

Chandler Bing is basically my soulmate, so I recognized the line immediately! I love Matthew Perry almost as much as the monorail. ALMOST!

I'm guessing Wilderness Lodge or POP for your resort....at least for the first go 'round in "Resort Roulette".
Yay, welcome!

Yep, Chandler is pretty much my soulmate too, in fact, Brandon is just as funny as Chandler, so I got pretty lucky there!

2 great guesses! I actually have changed the resort since I booked this trip, of course, I'll let you guys know soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaBella05 View Post
joining in
Welcome, glad you're here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdkeim View Post
Anxious to hear about your plans! Wilderness Lodge?
Welcome, thanks for joining! Good guess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDreamerMN View Post
I am here and excited to learn about your trip!

I am going to guess WL!
Yay, glad you're here!

Ahhh another WL guess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Yay!!!! joining in!

Old 09-15-2012, 04:38 PM   #30
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamsdocometrue9112 View Post
That is one of my FAVORITE Friends episodes! I'm obsessed with that show.

Joining in!! Looking forward to reading about you plans! My guess is WL, since it's very cozy and Christmasy!
Yay, so happy you're here! It's one of my favorite episodes too, Friends is the best!

Great resort guess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairnyn View Post
Uh......let's be honest.

You are my new favorite person in the world. (Don't tell my husband)

As soon as I saw your PTR title, I started laughing. Because I knew EXACTLY what it was from.

I enjoyed your previous TR's...but now I'm even more excited, because it has a Friend's themed title, and it's Christmas. I mean, really? Can it BE any better??
Haha, awww, thanks! I love that you knew that quote before I even explained it, that scene is SO funny! I actually tried to find it on youtube so I could post it here, but I can't find it anywhere!

So glad you're joining in, I hope to keep the Friends and Christmas theme going throughout this PTR but it might be tough to keep linking everything like that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
Wow, I feel like such an outsider-I must be the only one who didn't get the Friends reference.

Anxious to hear about your resort choice for this trip.
Haha, ohhhh that's ok, I mean, it's such a random line from that episode...it just stuck out to me because it's so hysterical and I love Chandler so much!

I'm going to do my resort update tomorrow, I don't feel like waiting any longer!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: