Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2012, 09:44 PM   #226
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Jen, your plans for the MK sound great. I can't wait to see the new Mermaid ride.

We dont' like Dole Whips (I know the stones are being thrown), so you can eat all those before we get there...just save me popcorn.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:49 PM   #227
DisneyCrafter
DIS Veteran

While our hours haven't been extended until 3 AM, the MK is open until 12 AM on the Saturday that we are there and DHS is now open until 11 PM on a different day! Makes me feel better about wanting to sleep in in the morning.

DisneyCrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-23-2012, 07:41 AM   #228
beachphotog
Pass me a margarita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Ughhh, I hate when that happens, you're subscribed to a thread and then it just disappears! Glad you found me again!

We are probably definitely going to the MVMCP (I know, that makes sense right? ) but I don't know what night! I was all set with Thursday, but now I'm not so sure I want to wait til that late in the week. So I don't know. No idea. Are you going?

That weekend is going to be tough! I THINK I have some sort of plan, but it's all going to depend on the crowd levels...I keep reading these threads on the Theme parks section where people are freaking out about that weekend! Maybe I'm in denial, but I really don't think it's going to be that horrible! I am seriously hoping to get into the New Fantasyland, I think that would be really horrible if they didn't have it open for us! Keep your fingers crossed!

Basically, I'm feeling the same way as you are, crippled with indecision about everything concerning this trip! Aside from my ADR's, it's probably going to be a pretty spontaneous trip!

I thought I had some sort of plan too, but it is all dependent on the surprise element. My parents are going to be down there and I have been planning their trip... what my mother does not know, is that I will be showing up that first day to surprise her for her birthday! And that is the night that they have tix for MVMCP, so if I want to go... I'm guessing it should be that night.

The changing crowd calendar is killing me! I have 3 ADR's and I am winging the rest! (Mostly counter service, and Food & Wine, of course!!)

17 days!!!!!!!!!

Follow me on twitter: @beachphotog
And on Instagram: smk31
beachphotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:24 PM   #229
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchmeifyoucan View Post
Magic Kingdom until 3 am? Awesome!! I think it would be so cool to be there that late, and have it feel like it just belongs to you!

In addition to online check in, do you also call the resort directly to increase the chances of getting your request?
I know, I'm so excited about these magic hours, you have no idea!!! I really hope I can nap for a good part of the day, otherwise, I have no shot at staying up that late!

I've never called the resort directly, does that really work? I've read that it doesn't matter, but maybe I should give it a try! I mean, I just want a 2nd floor room and I would like to stay in Oak Manor, but the 2nd request isn't that much of a big deal. I do want a top floor room though, I don't like the idea of hearing people stomp around above me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
Jealous you get to stay til 3. The latest I've ever stayed is 1 and that wasn't even an EMH night!

So many must do's at MK! I really cannot wait to see new Fantasyland in person... it's killing me that I have no idea when I'll get to! I'm not looking at anything, I had to avert my eyes from the pictures in this update!
Haha, well, we'll see if I actually make it til 3! Once I get tired I'm usually done, but maybe I can fight through it for once!

I know, I don't want to see many Fantasyland pics either, since I don't know if I 'll be seeing it. I heard they added new dates for the AP's previews, so I'm assuming one of those dates will be on the day I'll be in MK. Which means there goes another chance of potentially seeing it. Oh well. I'll just have to stalk the DIS while I'm there to see if it's open, and if it is, I'll just hop over there if I'm in a different park!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Jen, your plans for the MK sound great. I can't wait to see the new Mermaid ride.

We dont' like Dole Whips (I know the stones are being thrown), so you can eat all those before we get there...just save me popcorn.
Thank you! I can't wait to see the Little Mermaid ride, the pictures I've allowed myself to look at look amazing!!!

Haha, nah, I like the pineapple Dole whip, but what I really love is the citrus swirl. I'm not a huge pineapple person, so I can take it or leave it, but the citrus swirl is amazing, it's like a creamsicle! Yum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCrafter View Post
While our hours haven't been extended until 3 AM, the MK is open until 12 AM on the Saturday that we are there and DHS is now open until 11 PM on a different day! Makes me feel better about wanting to sleep in in the morning.
12 am is still pretty good! And just think, you'll be getting much lower crowds than I am! Part of the reason I want to stay so late is to watch everyone leave and have the park to myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachphotog View Post
I thought I had some sort of plan too, but it is all dependent on the surprise element. My parents are going to be down there and I have been planning their trip... what my mother does not know, is that I will be showing up that first day to surprise her for her birthday! And that is the night that they have tix for MVMCP, so if I want to go... I'm guessing it should be that night.

The changing crowd calendar is killing me! I have 3 ADR's and I am winging the rest! (Mostly counter service, and Food & Wine, of course!!)

17 days!!!!!!!!!
Ugh. I just tried to make yet another plan for the first few days and it's a mess again. I really can't let myself get too worked up about it, I just have to do whatever feels right I guess. I just know I want to do lots of Food and Wine, MK magic hours, and try to avoid the crowds! We'll see where we end up I guess!

That's so cool that you are surprising your mom! Haha, yeah I guess the day they are going to MVMCP is the day you should go too, right? That will be fun! I hope the New Fantasyland is open during the party, have you heard if it will be or not? I can't seem to find a definite answer. Of course, I guess no one really knows for sure.

What crowd calendar are you using? I'm trying to follow easywdw a little, but I've never been a huge believer of crowd calendars...I am going to try to use some of the recommendations for the weekend at least, since I'm sure it's going to be ridiculously crowded! I really have to figure out my ADR situation, I'm supposed to be canceling, and somehow, I keep adding...I just added a Crystal Palace ADR and I have no idea if I even want to go! I just grabbed it because it was open!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Nermel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:20 PM   #230
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Food and Wine Festival Wish List!

Hello everyone!

Soooo, I'm trying to be patient. I'm trying to not get too excited about this upcoming trip, and try to just focus on every day life right now. But when you know you will be in Disney in 16 DAYS it's hard to think about anything else!!! Work? Forget it, I've already checked out! I'm already in Disney in my mind. I don't want to watch anything on tv unless it's DVR'ed Disney specials or Disney movies (unfortunately Brandon doesn't feel the same way, so that hasn't happened yet, but I'm working on it!). I'm just so ready to go.

16 days. I can do this!!!

Instead of doing a must do list for Food and Wine, I've decided to do a wish list instead. Because there's just so much to choose from, I couldn't possibly eat/drink everything on this list. (But I can try, right? ) So I figured I'd just make a list of the things I'm hoping to eat and drink...if I actually get through this whole list while we're there, well, I'll be amazed!

2012 Food and Wine Wish List!

Belgium

-Godiva Chocolate Liqueur Iced Coffee
-Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream

Canada

-Apple Ice Wine
-I'm sure I'll have to sample the cheddar cheese soup and Filet...you know, since I NEVER go to Le Cellier...

Caribbean

-Bacardi Torched Cherry Frozen Cherry Limeade

China

-Pork Potstickers

(Can I just say how annoyed I am that they don't have one of my favorites at the China booth this year, the shrimp and noodles? Disney problems.)

Cheese

-Cheese Fondue with Sourdough Bread

France

-My beloved Parisian Cosmo Slush, which is now called something like an Eiffel Sour slush...I'm just going to continue to call it the Parisian Cosmo slush! I hope it hasn't been changed to taste sour, that would be gross...
-Milk Chocolate Creme Brulee

Germany

-Apple Strudel with Karamel Vanilla Sauce

Hops and Barley

-Pumpkin Mousse
-I'm sure Brandon and I will be getting many glasses of Sam Adams...mmm, Cherry Wheat, that is my favorite beer in the entire world!

Ireland

-Warm Chocolate Lava Cake with Bailey's Ganache

Italy

-Ravioli (I didn't write down the fancy name for that, sorry!)
-Italian Margarita

Desserts and Champagne

-I would like to try the trio, but what really interests me is the Dark Chocolate Mousse with Chili and Salted Caramel...yum!

Japan

-I'm not a huge sushi person (Brandon is, so I'm sure he'll be getting one of each) but this roll pictured is the Karaage Hand Roll, and it's made with chicken. It sounds really good!

Poland

-Kielbasa and Potato Pierogie

If I had my way, I'd be really adventurous and sample something from each booth. But since we have limited time at the Festival, I just want to get things I know I like and things I'm assuming I will like. You don't mess around at the Food and Wine festival!

I'm so excited, this will be my 3rd time at the Food and Wine festival, and it's more fun each time we go! I just wish it was going to last all week and we didn't have to cram everything into the first weekend, but it's ok, at least we get a bonus day with Veteran's Day! AHHHH I can't wait!!!! Like I said, I'm READY to go!

Up next...Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Must Do's! (Decided to save my Epcot Must Do's for last, since it's my favorite park!)

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 10-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #231
Mrs T 2009
DIS Veteran

I had the Cosmo slush from France- yum!!! It was a teeny bit sour, but could barely taste it. It was YUMMY!!!
Sept 2009- CSR/ Oct 2010- CSR&CBR/ May 2011-POFQ/ Sept 2011- Bonnet Creek/ Oct 2012- POP!/ April 2013- day trip/ Oct 2013- Disneyland/July 2014-OKW/ Oct 2014- AoA&AKLV/ Jan 2015- Sarasota&GFV/June 2015- AKLV&GFV

Mrs T 2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:37 PM   #232
DisneyCrafter
DIS Veteran

So...there are 42, yep 42 items that Greg and I have selected to try and that's not including alcohol (For DH. Unfortunately, none for me. Although I am hoping to ask the doctor if it would be okay just to have one or two drinks a day.) I don't think we'll try everything. I'm going to have us go through the list and each pick our top 10. That is going to be hard though b/c there are so many items from the previous years that we like and we want to try new things too!

I want to try the Sam Adams Cherry Wheat so bad!!! UGH! (Did I mention I'm just a bit disappointed that I can't have any alcohol? I'm happy in more ways than one that this medicine isn't something I have to take for the rest of my life.) Everything on your list is on ours. In fact many of those are my favorites; the pumpkin moose, ravioli , apple strudel, and milk chocolate creme brulee are soooooo good!

I don't know why I'm driving myself crazy with trying to make somewhat of an itinerary. Seriously, I sat down tonight and had Friday A, B, C, D, E, and F plus more options for the evening. Honestly!

I really want to be more excited for this trip but with my trip to the ER and so much to do at one of my jobs, it's hard! I know my trip will be here before I know it, though. The only day off I have until the trip is Sunday and next Wednesday I work 11 hours.

Epcot is my favorite park, too. I can't wait to read your must dos!

DisneyCrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:38 PM   #233
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

16 days, 16 days, 16 days!!!!!! (Just imagine I'm dancing in a circle like a fool).

You are correct, a wish list is a good idea. There is definitely so much to choose from. I was pretty happy when we went last year though, we got almost everything on our list. However, that also indicates that I ate a giant amount of food.

Good thing you're going to sample the cheddar cheese soup and Filet from the Canada booth since you CLEARLY don't know what they taste like.

You'll like the roll from Japan because it's not traditional sushi (i.e. uncooked). That is if the main reason you don't like sushi is the raw factor.

Good choices! If you get a chance (unless you're not into seafood), try the shrimp and scallop pie in Ireland. Amazing! Seriously one of the best things that we had last year.

Follow me on Instagram: @keep_calm_love_disney
Follow me on Twitter: @disney_voss
Danielle

In progress TRs:
My Fork and I Are Friends - Nov 14 TR
They Don't Eat Hash Browns in Princessland - May 14 TR
Completed TRs:
Jan 14 TR July.13 Apr. 13
Nov.12 July.12 Jan.12 Nov. '11 July '11 Feb. '11 Nov. 10 and Jan. 11 Oct. '09.
IheartDDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:47 PM   #234
KatMark
DIS Veteran

My oh my...that's some list. Be sure you check out Nicki's dining reviews...I know she and/or Todd have had a few of those things already.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:55 AM   #235
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Your trip coming is up so soon!!! Your F&W wishlist sounds really good!!!
Stringbean&Wingnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:49 AM   #236
beachphotog
Pass me a margarita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post

Ugh. I just tried to make yet another plan for the first few days and it's a mess again. I really can't let myself get too worked up about it, I just have to do whatever feels right I guess. I just know I want to do lots of Food and Wine, MK magic hours, and try to avoid the crowds! We'll see where we end up I guess!

That's so cool that you are surprising your mom! Haha, yeah I guess the day they are going to MVMCP is the day you should go too, right? That will be fun! I hope the New Fantasyland is open during the party, have you heard if it will be or not? I can't seem to find a definite answer. Of course, I guess no one really knows for sure.

What crowd calendar are you using? I'm trying to follow easywdw a little, but I've never been a huge believer of crowd calendars...I am going to try to use some of the recommendations for the weekend at least, since I'm sure it's going to be ridiculously crowded! I really have to figure out my ADR situation, I'm supposed to be canceling, and somehow, I keep adding...I just added a Crystal Palace ADR and I have no idea if I even want to go! I just grabbed it because it was open!
I stopped making plans other than ADR's! And even with ADR's, I pretty much have given up. I was using the easywdw calendar, too, but I was considering using TouringPlans and getting the subscription but IDK, I just kind of feel like winging it. On my last trip, I went as a nanny for my goddaughter and we had a plan on what parks on what day, and I had no realy control on the schedule... which is so hard for me because I tend to be an overplanning control freak... But doing it on the fly, actually kind of worked. And it was fun! I think because I have been there so many times, now, it's not a rush to get everything in, you know?

As far as New Fantasyland? I heard that they were opening it during MNSSHP nights... so there's a chance!

I figure, as long as I have a rough outline for the day, with built in relaxation time, it should be another successful trip!

Follow me on twitter: @beachphotog
And on Instagram: smk31
beachphotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:36 AM   #237
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

I'm not going to Disney World in 16 days and I still think about it all the time, so you have every right to be excited!!

I'm a very picky eater, but out of your wish list I'd love to try :
- Belgian Waffle
- Cheese fondue
- Cosmo Slush
- Milk chocolate crème brulée
- Warm Chocolate Lava Cake with Bailey's Ganache
- Ravioli
- Dark Chocolate Mousse

Hmmm, I think I see a theme here... Desserts (mostly chocolate) and cheese!

I don't like raw fish at all so I never eat sushi, but I could try that chicken sushi...
ronnmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:48 PM   #238
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Pretty much all of those foods look/sound SO GOOD! Ahhhhhhh.

Lia (_disneygirl) tweeted about the pumpkin mousse being amazing, so I'm guessing you'll love it too!

WAHHHHH I wanna go !!!
Old 10-25-2012, 07:04 PM   #239
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs T 2009 View Post
I had the Cosmo slush from France- yum!!! It was a teeny bit sour, but could barely taste it. It was YUMMY!!!
Oh good, I'm glad it still tastes good, even if it is sour! I can't wait to have one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCrafter View Post
So...there are 42, yep 42 items that Greg and I have selected to try and that's not including alcohol (For DH. Unfortunately, none for me. Although I am hoping to ask the doctor if it would be okay just to have one or two drinks a day.) I don't think we'll try everything. I'm going to have us go through the list and each pick our top 10. That is going to be hard though b/c there are so many items from the previous years that we like and we want to try new things too!

I want to try the Sam Adams Cherry Wheat so bad!!! UGH! (Did I mention I'm just a bit disappointed that I can't have any alcohol? I'm happy in more ways than one that this medicine isn't something I have to take for the rest of my life.) Everything on your list is on ours. In fact many of those are my favorites; the pumpkin moose, ravioli , apple strudel, and milk chocolate creme brulee are soooooo good!

I don't know why I'm driving myself crazy with trying to make somewhat of an itinerary. Seriously, I sat down tonight and had Friday A, B, C, D, E, and F plus more options for the evening. Honestly!

I really want to be more excited for this trip but with my trip to the ER and so much to do at one of my jobs, it's hard! I know my trip will be here before I know it, though. The only day off I have until the trip is Sunday and next Wednesday I work 11 hours.

Epcot is my favorite park, too. I can't wait to read your must dos!
OMG 42??? Well, I suppose between 2 people and all those booths, it's really not that much! I really hope the dr says you can have a drink of two while you're there, what's the Food and Wine festival without Wine? (Ok, well I won't be drinking wine, and i'm not a big drinker to begin with, but I do love my cosmo slush and Sam Adams cherry wheat! )

I know, I'm having the same issues with an itinerary, it's insane. I know what we're doing when we get there, and I know we're going to MK the 2nd day. After that, the rest of the trip is so up in the air. Maybe we'll just do whatever, seriously. Just keep our Le Cellier, 'Ohana and Cali Grill ADR's and try for walk up's the rest of the time, I'd really love some freedom on this trip!

Ugh see I feel like this trip is taking forever! I feel like we should be leaving next Thursday, I don't feel like I should have to work another entire week, and then 2 days after that and THEN leave the Thursday after next. It doesn't help that I'm having a horrible week at work either. I can't believe you're a week away!

Epcot is the best place on earth...I could live there if they'd let me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
16 days, 16 days, 16 days!!!!!! (Just imagine I'm dancing in a circle like a fool).

You are correct, a wish list is a good idea. There is definitely so much to choose from. I was pretty happy when we went last year though, we got almost everything on our list. However, that also indicates that I ate a giant amount of food.

Good thing you're going to sample the cheddar cheese soup and Filet from the Canada booth since you CLEARLY don't know what they taste like.

You'll like the roll from Japan because it's not traditional sushi (i.e. uncooked). That is if the main reason you don't like sushi is the raw factor.

Good choices! If you get a chance (unless you're not into seafood), try the shrimp and scallop pie in Ireland. Amazing! Seriously one of the best things that we had last year.
Haha, I did imagine you dancing in a circle for 16 days, except today is 14, so you have to dance even more ridiculously for 14 days!

I'm already planning on eating a ton of food at F&W so that shouldn't be a problem! I cannot wait! I'm sure I'll forget my whole list when I get there and go for my 3 favorites-the godiva iced coffee, the cosmo slush, and the ravioli! YUM!!!

I'm not a big fan of raw fish, but I can eat some sushi if I cover it in soy sauce. I went to some pretentious sushi hipster restaurant once in New Haven and it had chicken and goat cheese in it and it was AMAZING. So I'm sure I will like the chicken sushi at the Japan booth!

Brandon got that pie last year and he loved it! I tried it, it was ok, but I'm not a huge seafood person...I like seafood, but it was a bit too much for me. Brandon said he could have eaten like 10 of them, I think he got one more than once!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
My oh my...that's some list. Be sure you check out Nicki's dining reviews...I know she and/or Todd have had a few of those things already.
Haha, I know right? Oh I've been reading Nicki's reviews, they're making me SO excited for my trip and the Food and Wine festival and everything!

Old 10-25-2012, 07:17 PM   #240
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
Your trip coming is up so soon!!! Your F&W wishlist sounds really good!!!
So soon, but so far!!! 2 weeks!!! It's like right around the corner, but at the same time, I keep thinking "OMG I still have 2 WEEKS! " I'm just ready to go. Getting impatient!

I'm so excited for Food and Wine, seriously! I love it so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachphotog View Post
I stopped making plans other than ADR's! And even with ADR's, I pretty much have given up. I was using the easywdw calendar, too, but I was considering using TouringPlans and getting the subscription but IDK, I just kind of feel like winging it. On my last trip, I went as a nanny for my goddaughter and we had a plan on what parks on what day, and I had no realy control on the schedule... which is so hard for me because I tend to be an overplanning control freak... But doing it on the fly, actually kind of worked. And it was fun! I think because I have been there so many times, now, it's not a rush to get everything in, you know?

As far as New Fantasyland? I heard that they were opening it during MNSSHP nights... so there's a chance!

I figure, as long as I have a rough outline for the day, with built in relaxation time, it should be another successful trip!
See, I keep thinking, ok, we'll just do whatever we want, and then we'll just hop over to whatever park we have an ADR in if we're not there. But that goes against all of my planning instincts! Isn't the point to have an ADR in the park you will be in? This is why I kind of hate the 180 days ADR system. Who knows where they want to be eating in 180 days???

But yeah, if things get crazy and overwhelming, I think we're just going to do whatever. I'm trying to just have a general plan, and keep things loose, but be conscious of our ADR's at the same time. We'll see how it turns out!

I had a subscription to Touring plans last year, and honestly, I like easy WDW better. I didn't really follow TP that much, but I remember going to some recommended parks on certain days and thinking how crowded they were...then I assumed everyone was using TP and everyone was in the recommended parks, which is why they were so crowded! I like easy WDW because of the detailed descriptions for each day they give, it's really helpful.

(Also, if you go on TP now, you should be able to see our week, they usually show the the crowd calendar for the next month for free!)

I actually asked people on the Theme Parks boards if New Fantasyland has been open during MNSSHP and everyone says it has been, so I'm hopeful for MVMCP! Especially since now, the WHOLE week they are doing AP previews. Ugh I'm so mad about that! I really hope it's open during MVMCP. Otherwise, I'm sneaking into the AP previews! I'm not leaving Disney without seeing New Fantasyland!

I think that's a good plan, and anyway, we'll be in Disney, plan or no plan, it's going to be an amazing time! Not really worth all this stress, you know?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnmel View Post
I'm not going to Disney World in 16 days and I still think about it all the time, so you have every right to be excited!!

I'm a very picky eater, but out of your wish list I'd love to try :
- Belgian Waffle
- Cheese fondue
- Cosmo Slush
- Milk chocolate crème brulée
- Warm Chocolate Lava Cake with Bailey's Ganache
- Ravioli
- Dark Chocolate Mousse

Hmmm, I think I see a theme here... Desserts (mostly chocolate) and cheese!

I don't like raw fish at all so I never eat sushi, but I could try that chicken sushi...
Haha, thanks! Sometimes I feel like Disney consumes my mind...but I guess that's why I'm here, right?

I'm a very picky eater too, which is why you see lots of desserts and non-adventurous things on my list! I wish I was adventurous, and sometimes I try to be at Disney, because there is just so much to sample, but it's hard getting that fear out of your mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
Pretty much all of those foods look/sound SO GOOD! Ahhhhhhh.

Lia (_disneygirl) tweeted about the pumpkin mousse being amazing, so I'm guessing you'll love it too!

WAHHHHH I wanna go !!!
I know!!! I'm SO excited for Food and Wine! And I'm such a freak that I'm already thinking about next year and how hard it's going to be NOT to go during that time!

Ahhh I need to join twitter, seriously, you don't know how many times I've been ready to sign up, and then i freak out and go do something else! I wish I was following Lia's trip! I'm glad she liked the pumpkin mousse, it sounds like it would be fantastic!

I wish you were going at the same time, it would be so much fun!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: