Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2012, 11:21 PM   #1
steviegerardi
Earning My Ears

Reservations booked next week for WBC trying to plan meals... Need recommendations

I have booked one night for Deep blu seafood but wondering what we will do for breakfast. Only staying from thurs morn until mon morn!
Figured we would eat at the resorts during the day. No kids just my husband and myself, he has never been before! Any recommendation on which resort to start him with? He doesn't THINK he is into tech but I think Epcot will blow him away... We got a 4 day hopper pass... I really didn't know where to start! Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks,
Stevie
steviegerardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:23 PM   #2
steviegerardi
Earning My Ears

WBC =. Wyndham bonnet creek
steviegerardi is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-18-2012, 09:10 AM   #3
blessedby3
Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my username :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviegerardi View Post
I have booked one night for Deep blu seafood but wondering what we will do for breakfast. Only staying from thurs morn until mon morn!
Figured we would eat at the resorts during the day. No kids just my husband and myself, he has never been before! Any recommendation on which resort to start him with? He doesn't THINK he is into tech but I think Epcot will blow him away... We got a 4 day hopper pass... I really didn't know where to start! Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks,
Stevie
I always check out www.easywdw.com for crowd/park predictions and plan my week around that. I want the lowest crowds possible
As far as breakfast, we are not big breakfast eaters so we just get cereal or granola bars and eat them in the room before heading out to the parks. Make a stop by Walmart or Publix and get some fruit and breakfast items to have there. Makes it easier to get to the parks at rope drop
If you dont have a car then you can have gardengrocer.com or wegoshop.com deliver groceries to you
8/87-Disneymoon, offsite 7/92-DD's 1st trip 2/94-Land/Sea, Dixie Landings 10/99-offsite 4/03-CR tower MK view 11/05-POP 12/06-WL 1/08-POP, DD's Grad Trip 3/09-Poly 5/10-BLT, 1BR 6/11-POP 10/12 Bonnet Creek 6/14-Bonnet Creek/2 nights at AOA
DH(48) Me(47) DD(24)DSIL (24) DS(19) DD(15) DD(7)

Patiently (NOT) waiting for a new ticker

Check out my May2010 trip report:
Welcome Gurley Family....you are FAMILY OF THE DAY!!
blessedby3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:42 PM   #4
mikehn
DIS Veteran

If you plan to go to the Magic Kingdom, I would probably go there on Thursday. Because that park will probably get progressively more crowded as the weekend approaches. But as already posted above, check the crowd calendar and plan accordingly.
mikehn is offline   Reply With Quote