Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 07:44 PM   #166
SadieDog
Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open
Hell's Kitchen time
The thing got inside my shirt and was slithering around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Queen View Post
I can only provide a virtual meal, but there are no calories!

Here's some cheese fondue.

Followed by some chocolate fondue.

Yum. I'd love it. My mother brought a cake over. I ate a piece, but I'm still pretty hungry b/c I didn't have supper. One of these years I would love if someone made me some food on my b-day. Every year I say I don't want to cook supper on my b-day. Apparently to eat a meal on my b-day I also need to state that I still would like to eat even though I'm not cooking. Guess I'll go find myself something to eat now.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:44 PM   #167
SadieDog
Hell's Kitchen time

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetskigrl View Post
Well...in keeping with the team spirit, I just had a piece of birthday cake for you (monthly birthday celebration here at work).

Register to remove

Old 09-18-2012, 07:46 PM   #168
PaMom001
Used to be good at dodging
You have piqued my interest and I'm heading over

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadieDog View Post
That's cute.

I'm getting hungry. Would love someone else to make supper.
I would like someone to make dinner, too.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:27 PM   #169
cm8
Half of the time we're rushing around to get things done last minute or we realize we're running behind so we need to catch up

I'm here well you all have been really busy and bad I see

"I have placed the Lord ever before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." Psalm 16:8

Old 09-18-2012, 09:35 PM   #170
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

cow pies are baddddddd........................real food no way
Old 09-18-2012, 11:38 PM   #171
YoYoAurora

Pity my DH! It's a long list
And now back to my usual ignore all schedule
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by usnuzuloose View Post
Hah , I am chopped liver in allot of places....
Aw! We love you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegoMom3 View Post
For those not in the know via FB:

Happy Birthday, SadieDog! And Happy Birthday Week, and Happy Birthday Month! Celebrate!
Old 09-18-2012, 11:41 PM   #172
kwitcherkicken99
Sleep keeps me pretty. CAFFEINE keeps me NICE!
This vicarious living is wonderful!
I'll take getting my feet up all the way

Can this week be over already? At least have a do-over????
Old 09-18-2012, 11:42 PM   #173
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwitcherkicken99 View Post
Can this week be over already? At least have a do-over????
Old 09-19-2012, 03:47 AM   #174
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end

Have a happy birthday Sadie Dog. Sorry my wishes are belated.

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
Old 09-19-2012, 07:31 AM   #175
LegoMom3

Me and mine are way overdue

Morning! How's everyone? Quiet here this morning. DS12 has a dentist appt. this morning. Oh joy and rapture. He hates going to the dentist.

Oh, we officially gave notice to our landlord yesterday. Then, in a later email from him, he said he considers us the best tenants he's had in 10 years......

"Great, now I have guilt!!"

No, he's cool with it. Knows we need more space. Somehow I can't help feel like I'm cheating the boys a bit, though. I get a separate office space, full kitchen/dining/living rooms (all separate; here everything's in one big open space), DH and I get a larger bedroom, but the boys are getting smaller rooms from what they have now. It's workable and they're mostly into it (DH12 not so much; he likes this town and being real close to everything). But we get our own yard and a huge storage shed/barn thing. I have to keep telling myself that the move is for the good of the family as a whole, not just the kids, and they are all getting older and we're in that phase of our lives where we're getting ready to have kids leave the nest. And this is a place DH and I can see ourselves staying in long after we're alone again.

Yesterday DH and I dropped off a paint chip for the new landlord; they had to do some work in the living room which required removal of the sheet rock, so he said if we picked out a color, he'd go ahead and paint that room for us. We picked a nice earthy green, which I think will make the room warm but not seem too dark, and it'll go nicely with the stone fireplace.

Old 09-19-2012, 07:39 AM   #176
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
Morning! How's everyone? Quiet here this morning. DS12 has a dentist appt. this morning. Oh joy and rapture. He hates going to the dentist.

Oh, we officially gave notice to our landlord yesterday. Then, in a later email from him, he said he considers us the best tenants he's had in 10 years......

No, he's cool with it. Knows we need more space. Somehow I can't help feel like I'm cheating the boys a bit, though. I get a separate office space, full kitchen/dining/living rooms (all separate; here everything's in one big open space), DH and I get a larger bedroom, but the boys are getting smaller rooms from what they have now. It's workable and they're mostly into it (DH12 not so much; he likes this town and being real close to everything). But we get our own yard and a huge storage shed/barn thing. I have to keep telling myself that the move is for the good of the family as a whole, not just the kids, and they are all getting older and we're in that phase of our lives where we're getting ready to have kids leave the nest. And this is a place DH and I can see ourselves staying in long after we're alone again.

Yesterday DH and I dropped off a paint chip for the new landlord; they had to do some work in the living room which required removal of the sheet rock, so he said if we picked out a color, he'd go ahead and paint that room for us. We picked a nice earthy green, which I think will make the room warm but not seem too dark, and it'll go nicely with the stone fireplace.

Yeah , a bigger place, no need to feel guilty. We had to down size from a rental and the land lord was sorry to see us go. But you need to do what is best for your family!
Old 09-19-2012, 07:44 AM   #177
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end

Quote:

You're doing the right thing for the family. The kids will adjust to the smaller rooms....besides, they probably will be out and about more as they grow older anyway.

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
Old 09-19-2012, 08:44 AM   #178
Mean Queen
If only life were like a musical....
I always appreciate snarky
A whole zoo!
I blame it all on the computer

LM - you are doing the right thing. I think you will be happier in the new place. The kids will adjust and find new things to love about the new house (like a yard!). I can just tell by your posts you seem in a better mood from this move.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

DVC Owners - SSR & BLT DCL: 11/05 ~ 5/07 ~ 11/08 ~ 6/09 ~ 8/10 ~ 3/11B2B ~ 11/11 ~ 6/12 ~9/12 ~ 11/13 ~ 1/14 ~ 6/14 ~ 11/14 ~ 3/15 ~ 11/15
Old 09-19-2012, 10:13 AM   #179
SadieDog
Hell's Kitchen time

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYoAurora View Post
Aw! We love you!

Happy Birthday, SadieDog! And Happy Birthday Week, and Happy Birthday Month! Celebrate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post
Have a happy birthday Sadie Dog. Sorry my wishes are belated.
Thanks ladies.

Quote:

The yard will be wonderful. The paint sounds great with the stone fireplace.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:24 PM   #180
kimmar067
We have squash and zucchini coming outta the wazoo
I just shot coffee through my NOSE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadieDog View Post
Yum. I'd love it. My mother brought a cake over. I ate a piece, but I'm still pretty hungry b/c I didn't have supper. One of these years I would love if someone made me some food on my b-day. Every year I say I don't want to cook supper on my b-day. Apparently to eat a meal on my b-day I also need to state that I still would like to eat even though I'm not cooking. Guess I'll go find myself something to eat now.
....right on, right on, gur-fren....
July 1992~off-site Dec 1999~CSR Feb 2001~DxL Nov 2001~Dolphin July 2002~CBR Aug 2002~WL Feb 2005~AKL/concierge Feb 2005~AKL Aug 2006~PoP C Aug 2006~AKL Dec 2007~DolphinJuly/Aug 2010~Mystic Dunes April 2013 ~ AKL"That's IT! The absolutely, positively VERY LAST Marino....." "We WEREN'T the 'Castle Family', We Didn't..." "The Trippie Who Hath...""Am I Up to the Challenge..."
I've been BOO'ED!!!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: