|09-13-2012, 08:32 AM||#1|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Sep 2009
Halloween at WDW and the Fort
Hi everyone! I need some expert advice - We are headed to WDW for Halloween this year and spending Halloween at the Fort. We've never done this before, but one of my best friends goes each year and her family loves it. So, we wanted to go. I have a few questions and wanted to see what type of feedback I might get.
1) I've heard they aren't doing the "spooky" trail rides this year . . . has anyone else heard this
2) I really wanted to do the Chip and Dale Sing A Long as well - does anyone know if they offer this on Halloween night
3) What time do they typically trick or treat thru the campsite
4) Would it be too much to throw Hoop-Dee-Doo in there. lol!
5) Hoop Dee Do or Mickey's Backyard BBQ? I've done HDD and love it.
We are not making plans to go to a park this day, just spend it at the Fort. Thanks for any input!
2010 - All Star
2009 - Pop Century
2007 - POFQ
2003 - Coronado Springs
2002 - Offsite Holiday Inn
2001 - Offsite Sheraton
1992 - Family HS Grad trip - Poly
1991 - Offsite High School Band Trip
1982 - Epcot Opening, Offsite
|09-14-2012, 06:47 AM||#2|
11.47 Miles from Universal
23.56 Miles from Disney
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NW Orlando, FL
**** Universal Orlando annual passholder since 2004! ****
|chip and dale, fort, halloween, hoop dee do, trick or treat|