Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Planning Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #31
Wills Mom
DIS Veteran

Ooh their Full Montagu sandwich is seriously the best ever! I ate it for the first time about 2 days before I found out I was pregnant and loved it so much that I made DH stop off for another one on the way to the airport then I craved them the whole way through my pregnancy and poor DH bless his heart tried to make one for me but it just wasn't the same....so we'll be back when DH is 14.5 months old and guess what our first port of call will be I could seriously live on those sambos! Mmmmm!

Wills First Adventure TR May 2013

Wills Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #32
BecksHH
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Piglet~ View Post
Mmmm!! I've been looking forward to going back to the EoS for about 18 months now
We have been looking forward to it for four years!! How crazy is that! Lol. Altho I have to say we got cs from Wolf Gang Puck on our way to the airport last trip, main to use our cs free dining, & the sandwiches were amazing

BecksHH is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-17-2012, 10:44 AM   #33
kittykitty87
DIS Veteran

Ive been looking at the menu...

It all sounds sooooooooooooooooooooo good!!! This is on the top of our lists to try! Thanks everyone
Old 09-17-2012, 01:25 PM   #34
Laurafoster
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wills Mom
Ooh their Full Montagu sandwich is seriously the best ever! I ate it for the first time about 2 days before I found out I was pregnant and loved it so much that I made DH stop off for another one on the way to the airport then I craved them the whole way through my pregnancy and poor DH bless his heart tried to make one for me but it just wasn't the same....so we'll be back when DH is 14.5 months old and guess what our first port of call will be I could seriously live on those sambos! Mmmmm!
This makes me laugh, I was there when I was about 17 weeks pregnant and ate so many of their Hawaiian BBQ sandwiches. I craved them that bad I madeDH take me into London so I could get one from the EoS there! Fortunately I've only got 2 weeks to go so should be able to struggle through LOL!
Old 09-17-2012, 02:30 PM   #35
tazbill
bill

try tony romas ,great ribs ,steaks ,and good all round food and good service not the cheapest place in idrive but great for a treat
Old 09-17-2012, 02:48 PM   #36
tazbill
bill

Smile tony romas

you should try tony romas ,great place for ribs and steaks, probably not the cheapest place to eat on idrive but well worth a visit for a treat occasionally ,and a visit to friendlys should be on your list its a great place to eat, and as the name suggests very friendly place
Old 09-17-2012, 03:21 PM   #37
Wills Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurafoster

This makes me laugh, I was there when I was about 17 weeks pregnant and ate so many of their Hawaiian BBQ sandwiches. I craved them that bad I madeDH take me into London so I could get one from the EoS there! Fortunately I've only got 2 weeks to go so should be able to struggle through LOL!
Love it!! I'm not alone If there was an EoS near me I would SO have done the same thing you did LOL! I had hyperemesis for the first 20 weeks and lost 21lbs but as soon as I was discharged from hospital after my 4th stint on a drip due to dehydration and I was no long sick I was craving an EoS sooooo bad, DH looked up the filling online and tried his best God bless him But it was horrible! Must try this Hawaiian one you mentioned, I think I might eat their whole menu and have to be rolled onto the plane coming home LOL!!

Wills First Adventure TR May 2013

Wills Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:53 PM   #38
kittykitty87
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazbill View Post
you should try tony romas ,great place for ribs and steaks, probably not the cheapest place to eat on idrive but well worth a visit for a treat occasionally ,and a visit to friendlys should be on your list its a great place to eat, and as the name suggests very friendly place
Oooh had a look at the menu for Tony Romas, yuuuuuuuum!!

I don't think I should have planned the parks I think I should have just planned what restaurants to go to on what day

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: