Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2013, 01:01 PM   #1
la79al
DIS Veteran

Anyone want to create an itinerary for me?

Going March 3-8. Me, DD4, DD2, my mom (50s), my sis (mid 20s), my brother and his girlfriend (both late 20s, girlfriends first trip). Staying offsite, sharing one vehicle with random shuttles from our condo. Me and the girls want to hit each park at least once, probably MK twice and one day at SeaWorld. No hoppers. We also want to do the campfire with C&D and all the adults except me want to do an evening at Raglan Road. We have ADRs at Ohana at 5:30ish on the 8th. Anyone want to piece this all together?
Old 01-05-2013, 07:54 PM   #2
eeyoresmom
DIS Veteran

Not an itinerary but....look up the emh schedule and go to the park that had emh the day before. So if Epcot has emh on Tue, go to Epcot on Wed.. Unless there is something special going on at SeaWorld while you are there, I would go there on the weekend if possible. Get to the parks for rope drop and hit the major attractions right away,don't stop for characters( unless that is super important to your kiddos, then it is a major attraction), or shopping etc until you have the biggies done. Each park really only has a few major headliners,so this is not as stressful as it sounds.Then relax, smell the roses,sit on a bench,let the kids run around the playgrounds...Getting there at rope drop and getting the major attractions done very early is more important than which day you go.
eeyoresmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #3
sharonabe
DIS Veteran

Without doing too much looking, here's something to get you started. I'm assuming you have full days starting the 3rd.

3--HS with Fantasmic!
4--Epcot with Illuminations
5--AK (use this night for Raglan Rd and DTD shopping)
6--MK
7--Seaworld
8--MK or whatever park they want to do again. With your Ohana ADR, MK would be the best one for this day since it's on the monorail and you can go back after dinner to end your trip with Wishes.
sharonabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:32 PM   #4
minnie mum
Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

Go to easywdw and look at both his calendar for that month and read through his park recommendations for each day.
minnie mum is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: