Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2013, 01:05 PM   #301
mommyoftwogirls
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiCValeriePlus3 View Post
Thanks for defending me Jenn2002. Yes, I am still dizzy and lethargic but, it has largely subsided, so I can function enough to get back on here. So, thank you for your patience, while I fight this bout of flu.

I am sorry to all of those who PM'd me, or tried to get 10 posts in to PM me. It is probably easier if I send you a message.

IF you still have not received a Facebook friend request from me, (to be added to the FB group), say so here. I will then message you via the DISboard inbox to tell you how.

Again, I feel really bad, but I have not been able to find LizJ on facebook and I can only send one request VJCTX- it shows it as you have not accepted or rejected my friend request yet, so I cannot send you another friend request, however I PM'd you with my info.

A couple of others were found by omitting their maiden name- er I think that was them. So, if you didn't get a facebook friend request from Valerie, let me know.

Hi there please add me when you have a chance
Michelle French Hagar
mommyoftwogirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:05 PM   #302
cjrehm
Earning My Ears

2nd FE list

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn2002mom View Post
Hi Coolbeans!
Email me your family info asap and I'll add you to the 2nd FE group!!
Thanks~
Jenn
Hi jenn2002mom! I'm sorry this is late and hope I'm not msging too late that the group is possibly closed but I was wondering if I could join your 2nd FE group. I'm new to the whole Disney cruise as this is our first Disney cruise and would have signed for the lists earlier had I known but was just surprised last night that my husband was taking me and the kids for the Disney Magic cruise for our 10 year anniversary!! I attempted to email you and msg but it said i had to post on the forums at least 15 times and I have just joined. May my family and I join the 2nd FE group? I bought supplies to make mine already LOL! If we may join please lmk what information you would need from us. Thank you!

-Cindy
cjrehm is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-12-2013, 09:12 PM   #303
cjrehm
Earning My Ears

New to the Disney Cruise

Just thought I'd say "hi" to everyone out there! This is my family's 1st Disney cruise as we are travelling with a 1 year old and a 3 year old. We are very excited and can't believe its actually happening! My hubby surprised me actually last night on our anniversary that we'd be going on the cruise. So much to do in so little time! Any advice out there to those who have been on a Disney cruise before? I've been on a non-Disney cruise once years ago but that would be it. I know of the pillowcases and have just learned about fish extenders but thats about it. Anyway so glad to be a part of this group and there is only 2 more weeks. YAY!
cjrehm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:18 PM   #304
belle07
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjrehm View Post
Just thought I'd say "hi" to everyone out there! This is my family's 1st Disney cruise as we are travelling with a 1 year old and a 3 year old. We are very excited and can't believe its actually happening! My hubby surprised me actually last night on our anniversary that we'd be going on the cruise. So much to do in so little time! Any advice out there to those who have been on a Disney cruise before? I've been on a non-Disney cruise once years ago but that would be it. I know of the pillowcases and have just learned about fish extenders but thats about it. Anyway so glad to be a part of this group and there is only 2 more weeks. YAY!
Welcome!
Old 01-13-2013, 08:33 PM   #305
jenn2002mom
jenn2002mom

FE2 lists were just e-mailed out. Let me know if you don't get yours in your inbox soon!!!
jenn2002mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:42 PM   #306
LizJ
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiCValeriePlus3 View Post
Thanks for defending me Jenn2002. Yes, I am still dizzy and lethargic but, it has largely subsided, so I can function enough to get back on here. So, thank you for your patience, while I fight this bout of flu.

I am sorry to all of those who PM'd me, or tried to get 10 posts in to PM me. It is probably easier if I send you a message.

IF you still have not received a Facebook friend request from me, (to be added to the FB group), say so here. I will then message you via the DISboard inbox to tell you how.

Again, I feel really bad, but I have not been able to find LizJ on facebook and I can only send one request VJCTX- it shows it as you have not accepted or rejected my friend request yet, so I cannot send you another friend request, however I PM'd you with my info.

A couple of others were found by omitting their maiden name- er I think that was them. So, if you didn't get a facebook friend request from Valerie, let me know.
I hope you feel better soon Valerie. If you can message me your name, perhaps I can find you on Facebook to add you. I also played around with the settings on Facebook so that may have been the problem (I tried to change that).

Looking forward to meeting everyone soon.
LizJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:06 PM   #307
MerryweatherMom
Earning My Ears

Thanks Jenn2002Mom, got my list!
Now to figure out where/how to make a fish extender in a short time...the gifts are easier!
MerryweatherMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:07 PM   #308
MerryweatherMom
Earning My Ears

Need a few more posts to PM
Old 01-13-2013, 11:08 PM   #309
MerryweatherMom
Earning My Ears

Hey, does anyone know when it will be "warm" after we depart from Galveston? I'm sure layering will be key, but will we be warm the 2nd day?
Old 01-13-2013, 11:35 PM   #310
violetmonarch
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryweatherMom View Post
Thanks Jenn2002Mom, got my list!
Now to figure out where/how to make a fish extender in a short time...the gifts are easier!
I made my FE out of duct tape, and am quite pleased with how cheap and easy it was to make. Look forward to seeing you onboard!

Disney Magic Western Caribbean 2013
violetmonarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:09 AM   #311
jenn2002mom
jenn2002mom

Re-Do 2nd FE Group Spreadsheet

Please check your e-mail for an updated FE2 spreadsheet!
Thanks~
Jenn
Old 01-14-2013, 12:25 PM   #312
MerryweatherMom
Earning My Ears

Thanks! I saw on another thread some people got one at Ikea and can decorate that...I may go that route ...if I decide to brave Ikea!
Old 01-14-2013, 12:54 PM   #313
jenn2002mom
jenn2002mom

I wonder where at Ikea (dept?). Or what it is called... Do you know?
Old 01-14-2013, 01:10 PM   #314
MerryweatherMom
Earning My Ears

It is "PYSSLINGAR"

Hanging wall pockets (3 pocket) for $4.99!

I can't post the link quite yet...
I'll post one more time to give you the link.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:11 PM   #315
MerryweatherMom
Earning My Ears

One more post and I am allowed to post links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: