Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2013, 11:23 AM   #286
belle07
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson5 View Post
What is the meet-up intended for?
For people to meet each other, and if they have a room change they can let the FE organizer there know, to let everyone else know. Its not required to go, and you don't have to stay for the whole thing.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:24 PM   #287
violetmonarch
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle07 View Post
For people to meet each other, and if they have a room change they can let the FE organizer there know, to let everyone else know. Its not required to go, and you don't have to stay for the whole thing.
I think that 3 is a good time. Hopefully, I can be there and meet everyone.

Disney Magic Western Caribbean 2013
violetmonarch is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-11-2013, 05:40 PM   #288
crooney6504
Earning My Ears

Sent my FE info to the 2nd organizer...thanks so much for doing it. Have been crazy busy with work. For some reason the posts stopped coming to my email. We are SUPER excited..Can't wait...2 more weeks!!
crooney6504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:53 PM   #289
jenn2002mom
jenn2002mom

Fe2

Got it Crooney6504!! E-mails stopped coming to me too so that's why I was out of the loop for a week. I just thought things had gotten quiet! Glad I checked back in~

Just waiting to hear if the following folks want to join in:
Hennadesign
HiCValeriePlus3
Kathy1972
jenn2002mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:12 PM   #290
jenn2002mom
jenn2002mom

2nd FE - Numbers So Far

So here is a quick update on the 2nd FE group:
7 families
6 adult males, 7 adult females
9 Boys (2, 5, 5, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 11)
8 Girls (2, 3, 6, 7, 7, 7, 10, 13)

I want to give the last 3 families an opportunity to join in too if they want. Hopefully they'll get a chance to repond to my personal messages this weekend! When it gets finalized I will e-mail each of you a spreadsheet with this information along with DIS names, cabin numbers and allergy concerns.

~Jenn
Old 01-11-2013, 06:17 PM   #291
jenn2002mom
jenn2002mom

Quote:
I am in the process of sending it out right now
Belle07...
Any chance we could combine spreadsheets and send out a master list which will just share DIS names and kids name/ages with the whole group. We wouldn't share cabin numbers or e-mail address, just basic information to help people connect. I think it would be fun for people to make some connections across both FE groups!

Let me know!! The final 2nd FE group list should (fingers crossed) be ready in the next couple days.
~Jenn
Old 01-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #292
belle07
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn2002mom View Post
Belle07...
Any chance we could combine spreadsheets and send out a master list which will just share DIS names and kids name/ages with the whole group. We wouldn't share cabin numbers or e-mail address, just basic information to help people connect. I think it would be fun for people to make some connections across both FE groups!

Let me know!! The final 2nd FE group list should (fingers crossed) be ready in the next couple days.
~Jenn
Sure, if everyone is okay with that. I just don't want confusion with the two lists. If you need help making the list PM me and I can help you.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:36 PM   #293
jenn2002mom
jenn2002mom

Quote:
Sure, if everyone is okay with that. I just don't want confusion with the two lists. If you need help making the list PM me and I can help you.
We could make the spreadsheet look different so it wouldn't be confusing. That's why I thought we would leave off cabin numbers and e-mail addresses. I'll PM you in a couple days!
Old 01-11-2013, 08:44 PM   #294
crooney6504
Earning My Ears

Quote:
7 families

I want to give the last 3 families an opportunity to join in too if they want. Hopefully they'll get a chance to repond to my personal messages this weekend! When it gets finalized I will e-mail each of you a spreadsheet with this information along with DIS names, cabin numbers and allergy concerns.

~Jenn

Just ordered the adult gifts and my FE holder. Totally excited!!
crooney6504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:26 AM   #295
HiCValeriePlus3
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I think the intention of facebook was for the whole group. The person who created the group it is sick right now, which might be why some of us haven't received our invites yet.
Thanks for defending me Jenn2002. Yes, I am still dizzy and lethargic but, it has largely subsided, so I can function enough to get back on here. So, thank you for your patience, while I fight this bout of flu.

I am sorry to all of those who PM'd me, or tried to get 10 posts in to PM me. It is probably easier if I send you a message.

IF you still have not received a Facebook friend request from me, (to be added to the FB group), say so here. I will then message you via the DISboard inbox to tell you how.

Again, I feel really bad, but I have not been able to find LizJ on facebook and I can only send one request VJCTX- it shows it as you have not accepted or rejected my friend request yet, so I cannot send you another friend request, however I PM'd you with my info.

A couple of others were found by omitting their maiden name- er I think that was them. So, if you didn't get a facebook friend request from Valerie, let me know.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:31 AM   #296
HiCValeriePlus3
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Got it Crooney6504!! E-mails stopped coming to me too so that's why I was out of the loop for a week. I just thought things had gotten quiet! Glad I checked back in~

Just waiting to hear if the following folks want to join in:
Hennadesign
HiCValeriePlus3
Kathy1972
Uggh. I hate to back out of this but in my present state, I am not even up to online shopping for pirate outfits and other needed stuff- so I am going to sit this one out. I am sure I will feel differently in a few days, but by then, it will be too close to the cruise to get anything together. Sorry, but thanks for organizing it Jenn!
Old 01-12-2013, 11:33 AM   #297
jenn2002mom
jenn2002mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiCValeriePlus3 View Post
Uggh. I hate to back out of this but in my present state, I am not even up to online shopping for pirate outfits and other needed stuff- so I am going to sit this one out. I am sure I will feel differently in a few days, but by then, it will be too close to the cruise to get anything together. Sorry, but thanks for organizing it Jenn!
Totally understand!! Feel better soon~
Jenn
Old 01-12-2013, 11:38 AM   #298
jenn2002mom
jenn2002mom

I don't have a facebook invite and don't see a new "group" on facebook that I've been added to. Do you want to PM me your info?
Thanks!
Jenn
Old 01-12-2013, 11:47 AM   #299
jenn2002mom
jenn2002mom

Quote:
7 families

~Jenn
We just waiting on the Hennadesign family to send me their info (if they want to join in). If so, they would add 2 adults and 1 3 year old boy. That should give all the FE2 families the correct numbers to start collecting items. Spreadsheet will go out soon!!
Old 01-12-2013, 12:56 PM   #300
vcjtx
Mouseketeer

Please, if you feel up to it, message me with the FB group info. Take care of yourself first!! A FB page can wait.

vcjtx is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: