Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2013, 12:14 PM   #646
Syd Macs Mom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltapilotwife View Post
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to chime in and say what a great time we had also. DD got so excited when we'd come back to the room to find presents. She also had a good time delivering the keychains with us.

When we were taking down our magnets, the one for the Richner family was attached to ours. If you PM me your address I'll put it in the mail for you.
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry about that - we looked and looked for that one - I really thought I was losing my mind - I knew that I had made it - but when we went to deliver it - it was just not there. My daughter was helping me deliver the gifts and we retraced our steps to see if we had dropped it. Never thought to look on the back of all the other magnets. Thanks for mailing that one out to them - I really appreciate it!

Jana
Syd Macs Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:10 PM   #647
susieyarb
Mouseketeer

To those who have just returned from the four night, We are cruising on the April 12 four night. My question is concerning Cozumel, were all the shops open since you we're there on a Sunday?
susieyarb is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-09-2013, 02:27 PM   #648
smithzer1
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by susieyarb
To those who have just returned from the four night, We are cruising on the April 12 four night. My question is concerning Cozumel, were all the shops open since you we're there on a Sunday?
Yes! All the shops were open! We had an AWESOME time! Enjoy your trip =]
smithzer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:27 PM   #649
Salnori
Earning My Ears

Thank you

Wanted to send a big thank you to everyone for all the great FE gifts. We loved them all. We had an amazing time on our cruise. We booked another one and can't wait until we sail again. Thank you to everyone.
Salnori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:54 PM   #650
slesco
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAW Hayden
Thanks to everyone who helped to make Hayden's Make-A-Wish trip amazing!! Hayden, and the rest of the family, had a wonderful time and made many special memories. Both of my boys LOVED getting all the treasures in our FEE and couldn't wait to check it every chance they got! A special thanks to those of you who came up to Hayden and tried to interact with him. I know it was hard to tell because he tends to be shy around strangers, but he felt like a VIP! You guys are the best!!!
I have to say one of my favorite things was to stand next to you and watch him come down the slide at Playa Mia! He smile said a thousand words! So glad to hear your family had a great trip!
slesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:52 PM   #651
MAW Hayden
Hayden's Make-A-Wish Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slesco

I have to say one of my favorite things was to stand next to you and watch him come down the slide at Playa Mia! He smile said a thousand words! So glad to hear your family had a great trip!
I never realized you were from this group!! That adventure down the slide was one of his favorite things about the trip! (Mine too once I realized he was ok and happy!!!) I'm so glad someone else got to share in that smile.
MAW Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:23 AM   #652
susieyarb
Mouseketeer

Cozumel currency

Did you take pesos with you or use US dollars? I read on the navigator that merchants are limited to the amount of US dollars they can take in. I am Leary of using credit cards in foreign countries.
susieyarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:13 PM   #653
smithzer1
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by susieyarb
Did you take pesos with you or use US dollars? I read on the navigator that merchants are limited to the amount of US dollars they can take in. I am Leary of using credit cards in foreign countries.
We used US dollars. Hope that helps. We didn't have any pesos.
smithzer1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: