Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2013, 09:38 PM   #631
SsMom
Earning My Ears

navigators

Hi, my family and I are cruising in april but would love to know the dining setup that way I can plan ahead - and make reservations at palo - i know third night is pirate night, but what about the other nights? what was the dining room rotation like?

thanks! and I'm happy to hear you are back!
SsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:30 PM   #632
tictoc
Mouseketeer

I think I was as anxious for your cruise to get here as you were!

I would love to see the navigators please!

Tropical Storm Ernesto and I are Going to WDW for my Birthday! September 2006 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1209670

Me DH DS 18 DS 16 DD 11

tictoc is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-06-2013, 08:42 AM   #633
ekatiel
DIS Veteran

Navigators

I'm under a pile of laundry right now, so I don't have it in me to scan all the pages. I did take pictures of each of the "schedule" pages, though (you'll have to excuse the highlighting ). Here they are:
Day One (Departure day):

Day Two (At Sea, also "dress up" night):

Day Three (Cozumel/Pirate Night):

Day Four (At Sea):

Our dining rotation was APPL. You will repeat night two's restaurant on night three (pirate night) with the pirate menu. I hope this info helps . --Katie
Old 02-06-2013, 09:25 AM   #634
skayrobe
Mouseketeer

Dining rotation

Our dining rotation was PLLA. I did call ahead and request 2 nights at Lumiere's restaurant. It is our favorite restaurant on the Magic. It was such a great cruise. My husband and have never had any kids with us on our Disney Cruises so it was very different for us. The girls loved everything. I can't wait to take the boys on April 12th. Sherry. I am sure I won't be standing in any Princess lines with the boys.
skayrobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:28 AM   #635
tgch123
Mouseketeer

fe

I have already forgotten who gave out the 2 photo albums but they came in handy last night when I printed up pictures and made the kids photo books to take to school today!!! Thank you!
DCL Magic Feb 2013
tgch123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:20 AM   #636
MAW Hayden
Hayden's Make-A-Wish Trip!

Thanks to everyone who helped to make Hayden's Make-A-Wish trip amazing!! Hayden, and the rest of the family, had a wonderful time and made many special memories. Both of my boys LOVED getting all the treasures in our FEE and couldn't wait to check it every chance they got! A special thanks to those of you who came up to Hayden and tried to interact with him. I know it was hard to tell because he tends to be shy around strangers, but he felt like a VIP! You guys are the best!!!
MAW Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:25 PM   #637
SnarkyHouston
Earning My Ears

I gave out a photo album that looked like a pirate map. My husband did all of the graphics! I also made the deck cheat sheets!
SnarkyHouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:18 PM   #638
ginamc
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsMom View Post
Hi, my family and I are cruising in april but would love to know the dining setup that way I can plan ahead - and make reservations at palo - i know third night is pirate night, but what about the other nights? what was the dining room rotation like?

thanks! and I'm happy to hear you are back!
For everyone, the first and last night were cruise casual nights. The second night was dressy. The third night was Pirate Night. Our first night was at Lumiere, and the second and third nights were at Animator's Palate. The last night for us was at Parrot Cay. You have the same staff every night. Our assistant server, Joe, was AWESOME!! He did thinking games with our sons each night.

Enjoy!!
ginamc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:24 PM   #639
ginamc
Earning My Ears

FE Gifts

The FE Gifts were AWESOME!!! I can't thank you all enough for putting so much effort in to them. I am enjoying looking through them again today as I unpack. That just made the trip!! Thanks again!!
ginamc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:25 PM   #640
Tandemomma
Earning My Ears

Thank you all for letting us to be a part of your FE exchange. I hate we missed the meet up. My Girls really enjoyed the FE. I once got a message from the KidsZone to pick up Taylor. Turned out she just wanted to check the FE and then go back to play.

we already can't wait to go again...and again.

Shane, Shannon, Taylor and Erica Garbutt
Tandemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:51 PM   #641
Syd Macs Mom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekatiel View Post
OK, time for a little post-cruise reflection . What was:
1)Your favorite part of the cruise?
2)Your favorite FE gift?

I'll start:
1) This is a tough one!! I LOVED all the Disney entertainment-- from the sail away party to the Dreams show and the farewell last night in the lobby. No one does entertainment better .
2) My favorite FE gift was the hidden mickey booklet-- LOVED it. I also loved/used the cheat sheet deck card and the highlighter a TON!!! DH's favorite gift was the Corona . My DS's LOVED the hand-painted Mickey Mug and the little glass globe .

Anyone else wanna play ?? --Katie
Oh my goodness - we got so many great things - we have a very creative group. I love everything!

1. We loved getting to know the Activities team members! They were so fun to visit with and get to know. We always love the pin trading night with the officers - we get to visit with them and trade pins as well.

2. We loved the pirate necklaces, my daughter and I both wore these to dinner. We got some really great magnets. It is really hard to say one thing - as we loved it all - the painted glass items, the calendars, the photo albums and the picture frame, all the goodies to snack on and eat.... I could go on and on....

Thanks, everyone! We were so happy to be a part of the fun!

Jana
Syd Macs Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:36 AM   #642
Aggiegrl
DIS Veteran

Hey all, I posted the navigators on the review side. Let me know if you can't see these. They are PDFs on google docs.

Day 1-

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8zB...=sharing&pli=1

Day 2-

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8zB...it?usp=sharing

Day 3-

Day 4-

'84, '92-Beach Club, '97-DTD Hotel, 2005-POP, 2008-AKL/Poly, 2009-CR MK view, 2010-AKV-Kidani 2 BR, March 2012-ASMo, Sept 2012-Bonnet Creek 4 BR Presidential, 2013-Disney Magic 4n Western, Disney Wonder 7n Bahamian
Aggiegrl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:45 PM   #643
stannviv
Earning My Ears

We had fun on the cruise! My daughter enjoyed finding something in her pocket everyday. It was a lot of fun. the kids in our group enjoyed the pin exchange. However, I forgot to put the instructions for that with the pins when I gave them out. Hopefully everyone figured that out, if not save it for the next trip. Missed out on the painted glasses, but our friends received them. They were cute. The totes came in very handy at the end of the cruise too.
stannviv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:24 PM   #644
GraceLuvsWDW
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggiegrl View Post
Hey all, I posted the navigators on the review side. Let me know if you can't see these. They are PDFs on google docs.

Day 1-

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8zB...=sharing&pli=1

Day 2-

Day 3-

Day 4-

THANK YOU!!!!!
WDW Pop Mar 2010 * WDW POFQ June 2010 * DLR Aug 2010
WDW WL & WBC June 2011 * DLR Dec 2011
WDW WBC June 2012
DCL Magic March 2013 * Currently Planning: WDW Beach Club/Swan August 2013
GraceLuvsWDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:44 PM   #645
deltapilotwife
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to chime in and say what a great time we had also. DD got so excited when we'd come back to the room to find presents. She also had a good time delivering the keychains with us.

When we were taking down our magnets, the one for the Richner family was attached to ours. If you PM me your address I'll put it in the mail for you.

deltapilotwife is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: