Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2013, 01:53 PM   #556
twokats
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salnori View Post
If I already printed my online check-in signature form, but just added an excursion .....do I have to print the signature form again?

THanks.
Our excursions don't have anything to do with those forms.

DCL (Magic, Southern Caribbean & Repo B2B), VWL - October 2014: AKL (Jambo Concierge), DCL (Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean) - September 2014: VWL - Dec 2013: DL (Grand Californian), DCL (Wonder, LA/Galveston PC Repo) - Sept 2013: DCL (Magic, Cozumel) - Feb 2013: VWL - Sept 2012: VWL, DCL (Fantasy, Western Caribbean) - May 2012: AKV, SSR - Dec 2011: DCL (Wonder, NYE Eastern Caribbean) - Dec 2010/Jan 2011: AKV, SSR - Dec 2009: AKV, DCL (Wonder, Bahama), VWL - May/June 2009: VWL - 2007: WL - 2004: WL - 2001: Dixie Landing - 1998: Offsite - 1987

twokats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:20 PM   #557
ekatiel
DIS Veteran

Bad news: DS6 has the flu!!! We got him Tamiflu today, and we got some as a prophylactic for my DS8. DH and I will get scripts tomorrow for Tamiflu, also. I called DCL, and as long as he doesn't have fever by Friday, he can sail. The doc at the urgent care place told my DH that he should be ready to go back to school Wednesday or Thursday, so hopefully, he'll be good to go. We do have trip insurance if we need to cancel. I hope we can still sail. We're playing it by ear right now. --Katie
Register to remove

Old 01-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #558
smithzer1
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekatiel
Bad news: DS6 has the flu!!! We got him Tamiflu today, and we got some as a prophylactic for my DS8. DH and I will get scripts tomorrow for Tamiflu, also. I called DCL, and as long as he doesn't have fever by Friday, he can sail. The doc at the urgent care place told my DH that he should be ready to go back to school Wednesday or Thursday, so hopefully, he'll be good to go. We do have trip insurance if we need to cancel. I hope we can still sail. We're playing it by ear right now. --Katie
We will be praying for you all. Hope everyone feels better Pronto!
smithzer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #559
Syd Macs Mom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekatiel View Post
Oh Man!! That is really rough - I sure hope he gets to feeling better and everyone else does not go down with it as well. Thank goodness for trip insurance, though! We never get trip insurance but decided to get it for this trip specifically for the flu - it has really hit my daughter's school bad this year. Will keep you guys in our prayers and hopefully we will see you on Friday! Feel better soon!

Jana
Syd Macs Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:19 PM   #560
Tandemomma
Earning My Ears

Anyone else planning to go to Paradise beach? Any idea how much the cab ride should be?
Tandemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:20 PM   #561
Tandemomma
Earning My Ears

Quote:

Oh no! Sending get well vibes your way!
Tandemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:03 PM   #562
slesco
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekatiel
Praying for you all and hoping he gets better soon!
slesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:37 PM   #563
Syd Macs Mom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tandemomma View Post
Anyone else planning to go to Paradise beach? Any idea how much the cab ride should be?
I am not really sure - but wanted to suggest that you stop by the Guest Services desk once on the ship and ask them. On our last cruise - they were very helpful when we had questions about going ashore.

OMG only 4 more days!
Syd Macs Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:58 AM   #564
tgch123
Mouseketeer

has anyone heard from Madmommy17? I think thats the last room # we are waiting on..

4 more sleeps!!
DCL Magic Feb 2013
tgch123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:05 AM   #565
ekatiel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithzer1 View Post
We will be praying for you all. Hope everyone feels better Pronto!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd Macs Mom View Post
Oh Man!! That is really rough - I sure hope he gets to feeling better and everyone else does not go down with it as well. Thank goodness for trip insurance, though! We never get trip insurance but decided to get it for this trip specifically for the flu - it has really hit my daughter's school bad this year. Will keep you guys in our prayers and hopefully we will see you on Friday! Feel better soon!

Jana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tandemomma View Post
Oh no! Sending get well vibes your way!
Quote:
Originally Posted by slesco View Post
Praying for you all and hoping he gets better soon!
Thanks for the prayers guys. He woke up without a fever this morning . I'm hoping he stays that way. That Tamiflu must be working! The rest of us will be on Tamiflu, too, so hopefully, we'll be good to go. I have SO much to do before Friday!!!!! Anyone else feeling the time crunch??! --Katie
Old 01-28-2013, 10:13 AM   #566
tgch123
Mouseketeer

Katie-
Tamiflu does WONDERS! my DS had the flue the first week in Dec, he was the only one that didn't get the flu shot. I took him in the second day of his fever and after 24 ours on tamiflu his fever was gone and he was normal. We still hade to stay home for 5 days but his fever never came back. Tamiflu is the bomb lol. I hope he bounces back quickly!
DCL Magic Feb 2013
tgch123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:42 AM   #567
slesco
Earning My Ears

I am not sure I am ever going to finish packing...probably packing to much! Do we need towels for our beach excursion?
slesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:00 AM   #568
ekatiel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I am not sure I am ever going to finish packing...probably packing to much! Do we need towels for our beach excursion?
Nope, you can bring the Disney Pool towels with you. Just don't lose them. Most cruise lines charge a fee if you don't bring them back. --Katie
Old 01-28-2013, 11:28 AM   #569
jenerra11
Mouseketeer

The weather isn't looking too good for Cozumel.....lets pray for a miracle!!
jenerra11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:41 AM   #570
twokats
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks for the prayers guys. He woke up without a fever this morning . I'm hoping he stays that way. That Tamiflu must be working! The rest of us will be on Tamiflu, too, so hopefully, we'll be good to go. I have SO much to do before Friday!!!!! Anyone else feeling the time crunch??! --Katie
Glad he is better and yes I am totally feeling the crunch. I had so many quarterly tax reports and w2's and 1099's to get out that it really dug into my cruise planning and getting ready time!!!

Quote:
They usually have someone in the designated area you will meet at to give out towels before leaving on excursions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgch123 View Post
has anyone heard from Madmommy17? I think thats the last room # we are waiting on..

4 more sleeps!!
She is the last room number I need and I have not heard from her. I think I even sent her a pm.

Like I said there might be a few room changes if people upgrade at the port and hopefully we will get all that at the meeting and if not I will be the go to and you can leave the information at my stateroom or on my room phone.

GETTING CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

DCL (Magic, Southern Caribbean & Repo B2B), VWL - October 2014: AKL (Jambo Concierge), DCL (Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean) - September 2014: VWL - Dec 2013: DL (Grand Californian), DCL (Wonder, LA/Galveston PC Repo) - Sept 2013: DCL (Magic, Cozumel) - Feb 2013: VWL - Sept 2012: VWL, DCL (Fantasy, Western Caribbean) - May 2012: AKV, SSR - Dec 2011: DCL (Wonder, NYE Eastern Caribbean) - Dec 2010/Jan 2011: AKV, SSR - Dec 2009: AKV, DCL (Wonder, Bahama), VWL - May/June 2009: VWL - 2007: WL - 2004: WL - 2001: Dixie Landing - 1998: Offsite - 1987

twokats is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: