Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2013, 03:55 PM   #541
twokats
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithzer1 View Post
Happy birthday twokats!!!!! I hope you enjoyed your day! Thanks for all you do! See ya next friday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd Macs Mom View Post
Happy Birthday Kathy! Hope your day was awesome!! My daughter says happy birthday too! She turned 14 today - don't worry, we won't ask your age though! Can't wait to celebrate in one week!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skayrobe View Post
Kathy, Happy Birthday. Hope your day was filled with fun and family. Sherry
Thanks for the birthday wishes. Yes, I am older than 14!!! In fact I have a 14 yo granddaughter. But I was a young grandmother!!!

Quote:
I have a tip for new Disney cruisers that I didn't discover until the last day of my first Disney cruise.

When you receive your navigators at night and as you at all of the next days activities look up "The Art of Entertaining" (only on sea days). It's a wonderful cooking class by one of the ships chefs. They usually cook and serve a small taste and pair it with a wine. I am not a great cook but have tried some of the recipes I have gotten on board.
They hold it in Studio Sea on deck 4 above Lumiere's Restaurant. Sherry
I have been to several of those. They are really good. My mother also enjoyed them when she was able to go with us. If any one is interested in the Disney Vacation Club that is also the area they have the members meetings and meetings for those that want to know more about DVC.

DCL (Wonder, Eastern Caribbean) January 2016: DCL (Wonder, Bahama) December 2015: DCL (Magic, Southern Caribbean & Repo B2B), VWL - October 2014: AKL (Jambo Concierge), DCL (Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean) - September 2014: VWL - Dec 2013: DL (Grand Californian), DCL (Wonder, LA/Galveston PC Repo) - Sept 2013: DCL (Magic, Cozumel) - Feb 2013: VWL - Sept 2012: VWL, DCL (Fantasy, Western Caribbean) - May 2012: AKV, SSR - Dec 2011: DCL (Wonder, NYE Eastern Caribbean) - Dec 2010/Jan 2011: AKV, SSR - Dec 2009: AKV, DCL (Wonder, Bahama), VWL - May/June 2009: VWL - 2007: WL - 2004: WL - 2001: Dixie Landing - 1998: Offsite - 1987

twokats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:01 PM   #542
twokats
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salnori View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salnori
I just found this site on Tuesday and wanted to see if it was to late to register for the FE fun? I am new to all this and didn't realize there were activities like this. I totally understand if it is to late. My kids are 5, 8, and 11. I wish I would of know about this sooner...sorry.

Thank you.

I sent you a pm. I am so excited and nervous about our trip. I am new to all of this and luv this site already. My kids don't know yet about the trip....we plan on telling them this weekend. I do appreciate your thoughtfulness. Thank you.
OK, since you have two that have offered to add you and DIL and I are not quite finished with ours so we can add you that will give you 4 staterooms. If you will give me the total family info and stateroom # so I can add you to the document and get that to you we will have it set up.

Don't know if anyone else has extra to add them also, but let me know if you do.

I know this probably needs to be the absolute last add-on since most of us are leaving in a few days and need to get finished and packed.

Let me know fast if anyone else will add and then double check the document to make sure all is correct!!

DCL (Wonder, Eastern Caribbean) January 2016: DCL (Wonder, Bahama) December 2015: DCL (Magic, Southern Caribbean & Repo B2B), VWL - October 2014: AKL (Jambo Concierge), DCL (Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean) - September 2014: VWL - Dec 2013: DL (Grand Californian), DCL (Wonder, LA/Galveston PC Repo) - Sept 2013: DCL (Magic, Cozumel) - Feb 2013: VWL - Sept 2012: VWL, DCL (Fantasy, Western Caribbean) - May 2012: AKV, SSR - Dec 2011: DCL (Wonder, NYE Eastern Caribbean) - Dec 2010/Jan 2011: AKV, SSR - Dec 2009: AKV, DCL (Wonder, Bahama), VWL - May/June 2009: VWL - 2007: WL - 2004: WL - 2001: Dixie Landing - 1998: Offsite - 1987

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-26-2013, 05:14 PM   #543
Salnori
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by twokats View Post
OK, since you have two that have offered to add you and DIL and I are not quite finished with ours so we can add you that will give you 4 staterooms. If you will give me the total family info and stateroom # so I can add you to the document and get that to you we will have it set up.

Don't know if anyone else has extra to add them also, but let me know if you do.

I know this probably needs to be the absolute last add-on since most of us are leaving in a few days and need to get finished and packed.

Let me know fast if anyone else will add and then double check the document to make sure all is correct!!
I appreciate it so much..thank you!!! My children are Nico (11), Mona (8), and Araceli (5... But we are celebrating her 6th b-day on the cruise). THank you so much!

So excited!!
Salnori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:26 PM   #544
Salnori
Earning My Ears

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithzer1 View Post
I can add you also
I private messaged you. I hope you got it???

THank you
Old 01-26-2013, 05:30 PM   #545
Salnori
Earning My Ears

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twokats View Post

I private messaged you. I hope you get it? Not sure how to check?
Old 01-26-2013, 05:32 PM   #546
TXmomoftwinsplus1
Earning My Ears

Salnori- We can add you too!
TXmomoftwinsplus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:43 PM   #547
skayrobe
Mouseketeer

Galveston cruise

If any of you are on twitter you can follow DCL on twitter. There is someone who is leaving on the Magic out of Galveston today. She will posting a blog and some pics of her six night cruise. Sherry
skayrobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:01 PM   #548
Salnori
Earning My Ears

thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXmomoftwinsplus1 View Post
Salnori- We can add you too!
Ok great. I will get you my info as soon as I get home. Thank you so much.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:17 PM   #549
mstee777
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salnori

I appreciate it so much..thank you!!! My children are Nico (11), Mona (8), and Araceli (5... But we are celebrating her 6th b-day on the cruise). THank you so much!

So excited!!
I can add you too.
mstee777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:21 PM   #550
ginamc
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I have a tip for new Disney cruisers that I didn't discover until the last day of my first Disney cruise.

When you receive your navigators at night and as you at all of the next days activities look up "The Art of Entertaining" (only on sea days). It's a wonderful cooking class by one of the ships chefs. They usually cook and serve a small taste and pair it with a wine. I am not a great cook but have tried some of the recipes I have gotten on board.
They hold it in Studio Sea on deck 4 above Lumiere's Restaurant. Sherry
Thanks for the tip! My husband and daughter are really interested in this!
ginamc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:30 PM   #551
Syd Macs Mom
Earning My Ears

Shore Excursions

Help, Please!

Hey Guys - does anyone have any experience with getting in the water at Cozamel at this time of year? Right now we have the dolphin excursion booked and we are really wondering if we are going to be freezing. We can still make changes for a couple more days and can try to do something else - but we just don't have any idea what the water temperature will be....

Less than week - I can't believe it is almost here!
Syd Macs Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:21 AM   #552
skayrobe
Mouseketeer

Page number

Does anyone remember what page the link to the Fe is on? I have gone thru a lot of pages and can't find it. I had it bookmarked and can't find it now. Thanks Sherry
Old 01-27-2013, 01:08 AM   #553
twokats
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Does anyone remember what page the link to the Fe is on? I have gone thru a lot of pages and can't find it. I had it bookmarked and can't find it now. Thanks Sherry
If you mean the FE document that I fixed, look in your PM's. That is how I sent it to most everybody. If you need it again let me know and I will pm you the link again.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:11 AM   #554
skayrobe
Mouseketeer

Thanks

Ah, now I remember, no wonder I couldn't find it on our pages. Totally a senior moment. Thanks Kathy. Sherry
Old 01-27-2013, 01:21 AM   #555
Salnori
Earning My Ears

Online check in

If I already printed my online check-in signature form, but just added an excursion .....do I have to print the signature form again?

THanks.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: